Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Preparing Save File for Export

Preparing Save File for Export

Postby dee0227 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:14 pm

If Indy continues with the Export/Import that he did in Millennium 1/2, you will be able to export items but not cash. So don't sell all of those Diamond Nuggets and other drop items. They will sell in Millennium 3 as well as Millennium 2 and give you a start on Gold in that game.

Also I would unequip all items. We don't know who will be in the next game and if you leave stuff equipped on Dee, Gravitron and Piu-Piu, it is probably gone for good.

Also buy at least one of each item from each shop. Equipment that does not work well on one person does on another. Remember that weapons are interchangeable on some fighters, ie Karine, Hiraldo and Abu use some of the same items so if the Silver Lance is good for Abu, it might also be good for Karine or Hiraldo.

If anyone else has any ideas, please post them here to help everyone.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Re: Preparing Save File for Export

Postby lppedersen » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Dee0227 I think you got it all. I little bit hate, that i couldnt come up with something more, but i think you got it all +::Thumbup
I unequip Hirado before he left the Town, and put some less worthfull stuff on Karine, before she left. Stuck up on all the valuble stuff i could get (especialy diamont nuggets and Weapons).

Good going for what you do for helping all of us +::Thumbup +::heart +::music +:oops: +::clap +::Dance
lppedersen
Wanderer

Postby RPGeez » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 pm

That is good advice Dee. I always unequip everything and buy one or two of everything especially equipment if I have gold to spare. I am not sure about the ancient equipment though. Indinera said that it could not be homalgamated. +::Dunno

This may be off topic.
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby dee0227 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 pm

I think the Ancient Equipment may be ok in this game because we didn't lose it when we left the Ancient Temple. I don't know for sure though.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Zeriab » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Going for consistency with the 1->2 export can be a good idea, but it is also dangerous if Indi makes it function differently.
I suggest that you make one ordinary export save and one specially prepared.

Who knows, maybe you are allowed to keep your gold to some degree but loose all unequipped armors and weapons. (I doubt it, but who knows what devilish schemes Indi might come up with)

*hugs*
Checkout my game Desecrators
Zeriab
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm

oh ho, better go back to my savefile and do some updates, when I can +::wizard .
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby dee0227 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 am

Going for consistency with the 1->2 export can be a good idea, but it is also dangerous if Indi makes it function differently. I suggest that you make one ordinary export save and one specially prepared

I always do. When I started MM2, I had an export with lots of money and still had the Ancient Weapons. As soon as I imported I went back and sold the Ancient Weapons and bought other armor that would be useful/sellable in MM2.

Since the ending of MM2 is in Green Grass but after Dahl leaves the store, I will have to go back to Frozam House to make sure the save is good.

I am currently refining my MM1 save file and will re-import for a better save file for MM2. I just finished getting 99 Lava Hearts and am now working on the Ghosts & Swamp Spiders in the Old Dewon Crypt to get 99 Terra Locusts and 99 Spirited Vapors.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:17 am

impressive +::fear +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nanchan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Fighting that much sounds like torture to me. I still haven't figured out what weapons I should sell, I didn't carry over any Ancient Weapons, I had a good amount of supplies, though, just not as much money and not nearly as many/variety of weapons I wanted. I have patience sometimes but the plan of just fighting sounds tedious. I also don't think I unequipped anyone, and I also left so many weapons on Hirado, Karine, etc. Ugh. Still I leveled up so much during Millennium 2 that I didn't have a huge problem defeating the monsters. (Well, I'm not done with the Gripphin yet.)
nanchan
Bard

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:32 pm

(Well, I'm not done with the Gripphin yet.)

Good luck! +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 am

wonderful advice guys, thank you!!! :)
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby dee0227 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Ok. Here's my save file. I saved right before you talk to Merline so you can do other stuff if you want before you talk to her. All equipment has been removed so if you do decide to do other stuff, equip your party.

If Indy does it the way he did the last one, all equipment/items will carry forward but money won't. You will start with 1000Gold.

If he doesn't start the way he did the last time, you can sell a bunch of the stuff that is in the save file to get money to carry forward.

99 of all Random Drops except for a couple (Lava Ring in MM1, Mandragore Dust in MM1 and Mana Shower from MM2). They are very rare drops.
99 of a lot of less expensive items you can buy. At least 2 of every other item you can buy.
None of the items that raise your stats have been used from either MM1 or MM2.

http://www.4shared.com/file/ddFmTKcf/Save7.html

Copy the file into you MM2_Saves folder and talk to Merline to create the Import file for MM3.

EDIT: Updated to get rid of items that don't transfer and include over 2000 gold so you will have 2000 when you start MM3.

Have Fun
dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 pm

It looks like it's a big savefile :D
Image Image Image
Image Image Image