Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help I can't beat the elder grif!!

Help I can't beat the elder grif!!

Postby Veronica » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 am

I am on very easy mode, my charaters are all at 40 or 41. I never found that fairy kiss thing in MM1 everyone talks about... So I'm wondering how to beat this guy now. Can someone please help me.

OH and is there a way to change to different characters I have the robot and the fairy waiting in the wind somewhere.
Veronica
Peasant

Re: Help I can't beat the elder grif!!

Postby Tomas » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 am

You may get to Change party screen by pressing "a" key.

As for the "fairy kiss thing", I am not sure what you are talking about, but if you meant Jeanne, Marine has a "CALL JEANNE" spell, which summons her.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby dee0227 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am

It's a Fairy Love and all it does is let Jeanne hit twice in each round. You still should be able to play the game fine without it. Level 40 does seem a bit low for the Griffin but I didn't play in Easy Mode so I don't know the strengths and weaknesses in that level. Check the spells that are being thrown at you. Then equip items to counter act those spells. If status changing spells are keeping some characters from fighting/healing that could be part of the problem.

Also check and see which characters are doing to most damage. For example if Benoit is hitting the Griffin the hardest and causing the most damage use him to hit and use Abu or Jezebel to heal.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am

She means "Fairy Love".
The robot, if he is well equipped, is quite good against the Gripphin, as his normal (default) attack may put him to sleep.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Veronica » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am

I know about and how to use the spells, I'm not new to these games. Manners please who ever made that comment!

Yes I ment fairy Love, thanks guys for your help. I have managed to beat him now-had to go back a bit and find some better weapons and while doing that leveled up more. I love this game. I really like how you can finish the big quests and still go back and finish the smaller ones!! It takes out the sudden disapointment that the game is done. Others I've played are just done and leaves you hanging without anything to do but wait for the next one.
Veronica
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 am

Congrats! ^^

I love this game.

Thanks! I hope you will also fill the Memories! It's always good to hear back from the players. +::Dance
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am

Veronica wrote:I know about and how to use the spells, I'm not new to these games. Manners please who ever made that comment!

I'm sorry, then, I didn't mean to offend you.
Tomas
Ranger

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions