Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Little help? actually BIG help? please???

Little help? actually BIG help? please???

Postby meerkit » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

Hi all.

Dont know if this is a glitch or not, but when i moved over to mil2 the game ate my levels, i had everyone around level 46 to 55 ish (hiraldo was lowest marine was highest) and then their statuses disappeared, i had marine on shiva and the hunter lady as the noble woman and things like that, and things disappeared from Marine three things disappeared from marine and one or two things disappeared from the others equipped things as well (this doesnt include the guns and stuff which we left at the temple) and all the gold went but 1000.

Is this meant to happen? and if it is? why is it? cos im a bit baffled and unhappy at working to get to high levels on hard and paying the priestesses for the upgrades and then 30 or so levels and stuff disappearing like that.

I got my versions from bfg.

Can anyone help? please?

Kit
meerkit
Peasant

Re: Little help? actually BIG help? please???

Postby Ladybug » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi Kit!

Yes, that is meant to happen.

Whether you start a new game or you import one all your characters will be at level 20 - that is a way to get all the episodes balanced out in terms of difficulty.

All your promotions and upgrades are reset too so you can choose a different one if you want or the same one again.

Items and equipment are all kept except for the temple stuff - what your characters have equipped may not be what you had on them but those items should still be with you and so you can just re-equip them again as you please!

Finally money is also reset to 1000 gold so the best if you are importing is to buy as much stuff as possible in MM1 before saving your file for export!
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby meerkit » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi lovely lady +::kiss

thanks for the answer... gods!!! +::O_o was his previous job as a torchurer for the monty python team??? +:::|

and i wandered around for ages in Mil 1 too!!!!! +::cry thats killer!!!! +::grrr
<<< goes n cries in the corner... +::cry
grab indy by the ear and give the begger a shake for that one Lady!!!! LOL +::grrr
darn!!!!! +::surrender

i feel so... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... +::cry

whats the highest level to get in this one? 40? 50? what is it a waste togo past to get there to the next one? :(

gonna go sulk now!!!

(not really just need to nap cos im sick +::Zzzz ) but...

bad indy! bad bad indy! bad bad bad norty indy!!!! +::Annoyed :razz: +::surrender

kit
meerkit
Peasant

Postby Ladybug » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm

LOL

It's actually not so bad Kit, you'll still have all your equipment from MM1 and if you manage to go back and buy whatever you can with the money you had you can sell it again at the start of MM2 and get that money pile growing again!

In this one there's will be rewards for reaching level 50 with Marine but probably again Indy will lower the levels in MM3 - this is really to prevent us from reaching MM5 (the last episode) with an already fully levelled party that wouldn't find any of the monsters or bosses in the game challenging!

Hope you feel better soon btw! +::Thumbup
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby Zeriab » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:44 pm

No one knows before MM3 is released.
Maybe indi himself don't know yet XD

So there are basically no reason to forcible level up unless you have trouble doing it ^^
Checkout my game Desecrators
Zeriab
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 pm

oh, indi has a rough idea lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Zeriab » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 am

Will you tell? :3
Zeriab
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 am

may? lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Ladybug » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 am

I think Zeriab means the levels at which characters will start MM3!

And if you weren't joking over at the BFG MM2 forum then it will be 30?! +:::|
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby Zeriab » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 am

I had to try >_>
Seems my assumption that there is no way you would tell is true. (Except for guiding us in the wrong direction)

We just have to wait +::grrr
Zeriab
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

Ladybug wrote:I think Zeriab means the levels at which characters will start MM3!

And if you weren't joking over at the BFG MM2 forum then it will be 30?! +:::|

30 is likely
and 40 for MM4
so that players can still enjoy levelling their characters. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

Zeriab wrote:I had to try >_>
Seems my assumption that there is no way you would tell is true. (Except for guiding us in the wrong direction)

We just have to wait +::grrr

ehehe you'll wait with DSC +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby meerkit » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 am

Whoa!!!!! I go sleepybyes and you pounce!!! where are you all when I'm awake???? LOL thank you Lovely Ladybird (them are lady birds not lady bugs here)

Thanks for the well wishes Lady, I''m constantly sick so i slide on and off line like a savvy river eel, oh and indy!!!!!! bad indy!!!!! you still a bad bad bad norty indy!!!! call that a straight answer???? but thanks for trying

hey girls and boys - ladies and gents - guys and girls n lads and ladettes thanks for the help with the +::sos

hope your all doing good this evening an night an morning and god knows what time it is where ever you are

right now i got through the cave to the other side and now im wandering around the grass lands and killing lions and tigers (you missed out the bears - you obviously not a dorothy fan!) and monkeronies!

YIKES!!!!!! at that scorpian thing!!!! and way to go on the tree that was pure genious!!!! loved that tree!!!!

thanks for all your posts...

okay what do we talk about now?

you choose

im easy...

kit
meerkit
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am

meerkit wrote:Whoa!!!!! I go sleepybyes and you pounce!!! where are you all when I'm awake???? LOL thank you Lovely Ladybird (them are lady birds not lady bugs here)

Thanks for the well wishes Lady, I''m constantly sick so i slide on and off line like a savvy river eel, oh and indy!!!!!! bad indy!!!!! you still a bad bad bad norty indy!!!! call that a straight answer???? but thanks for trying

hey girls and boys - ladies and gents - guys and girls n lads and ladettes thanks for the help with the +::sos

hope your all doing good this evening an night an morning and god knows what time it is where ever you are

right now i got through the cave to the other side and now im wandering around the grass lands and killing lions and tigers (you missed out the bears - you obviously not a dorothy fan!) and monkeronies!

YIKES!!!!!! at that scorpian thing!!!! and way to go on the tree that was pure genious!!!! loved that tree!!!!

thanks for all your posts...

okay what do we talk about now?

you choose

im easy...

kit

+::O_o WOW +::biggrin +::lol
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby meerkit » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 am

[quote="D-Squall

+::O_o WOW +::biggrin +::lol[/quote]

why? what did i do? did i do something wrong? +::Dunno

hello squall how you doing?

kit
meerkit
Peasant

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions