Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Banana and Snore Pea

Banana and Snore Pea

Postby ashley5098 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey There,
Trying to finish up the last of the quests. I finally figured out how to do both the book of winter quests!!! But I am having issues with the Gorilla King, I was strong enough when I first went to him so I used the banana that I found in the secret room and I can't get back into the city toget the one in the secret room. Is there anywhere else to get a banana?

And the snore peas, I'm heading back to the swap to see if they reappear, does anyone know if this happens. I need to get to the gate in JuJu!!!

- Ashley
ashley5098
Peasant

Re: Banana and Snore Pea

Postby Ladybug » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 pm

The second banana is in the secret room in the Mystrock world map area not inside the city itself!
It's the one with 3 different ladders. The banana is hidden on some branches half way through the ladder on the left.

There were 6 snore peas in total: 3 in the island you are taken to when you first meet Abu and 3 on a small area you can jump to towards the right of where Abu's boat is. If you already got them all and used them, then I don't think there's any other way to get more!
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby Ninaboo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 pm

There is a second banana in the window of the building in Shumen Forest, if you've used the one you got from the secret room.
You may have met me elsewhere as SeverineSnape!
Ninaboo
Bard

Postby flavie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi there's just "crystals to enlighten" at the right of where Abu's boat is, where is exactly the Norhern Lamp please?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

There's a place that you have to use the Air Sandals and you will jump veeeery high in order to find the lamp. Don't remember the exact location.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 pm

found it, I need snore pea I'll find those of Mystrock world map secret room.

Concerning 4 map pieces I've read where there are > Upper floor of the Traveller's Acolyte;
- Quicksand area of the swamp;
- Broken House in Shumen Forest;
- JuJu House.
miss the 2 last ones (I think)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 pm

What is exactly that you want?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm searching where is exactly snore pea from Mystrock world map, and I don't remember exactly from where the map pieces I have already have been found, I think I missed shuen one and Juju (I hope so )
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am

You don't find any Snore Pea at the secret room in Mystrock territory, you can find some at Toad Swamp, by using the Air Sandal to reach some gardens where you can find some.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 pm

The map in Shumen House is somewhere in Shumen Forest (I kinda forgot where though) It should be near the Gigantine Cave exit.
The map in Juju house... You need Snore Peas to go there. Make Abu sleep.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby flavie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 pm

I hope I didn't found map piece atShumen but I thought I just miss Juju one, I'll browse Toad Swamp for snore pea, of course I can't go back to where Abu's boat led us to!
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Don't worry, you don't need to go to that place to get a Snore Pea.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:00 pm

I went back to the gardens I got snore pea :) as for the map pieces,spoiler
Spoiler: show
I'm sure I got quicksand, shumen and traveller's acolyte ones, though I just have 2 +::O_o and I 've to get juju's one.

How to spoiler here, which colour/code?
Last edited by flavie on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Just highlight what you want and click on the spoiler tag, it's written spoiler in the bar of the post.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 am

Go back to Acolyte and Shumen. I'm not sure you can go to quicksand though.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Next

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions