Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Abu and the unholy

Abu and the unholy

Postby gkayde » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 am

How do you get in the unholy shrine? Abu keeps saying he can't go there. I've switched him with Dee but still can't get in.
gkayde
Peasant

Re: Abu and the unholy

Postby D-Squall » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:41 am

Use Snore Pea on Abu to make him sleep :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby gkayde » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 am

Thanks! You guys are great!
gkayde
Peasant

Postby margatuti » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:05 pm

D-Squall wrote:Use Snore Pea on Abu to make him sleep :)

I am at the end of the game -- just going back and completing things before discovering Marine's father is in a coma -- discovered this triggers the end the first time -- so went back to an earlier saved slot...

Anyway -- throughout the game I've been unable to change party members. Whenever a new party comes on board -- they just kick the older party off -- and I thought this was just the way this game functioned. It hasn't caused me a problem until now. I was wondering how to get into the unholy shrine to get the magical gate. Searched and found the tip above. Problem is I'm at the point after the "tame" Griffin is found and they ride him back to Green Grass -- leaving only Marine and the animal tamer woman as the characters available for me to select. Thought that would end my problem with Abu not wanting to enter the unholy shrine -- but when I try -- I still get Abu saying he can't go in there -- even though his character is not active -- not showing as a party member -- not fighting. PLEASE don't tell me I have to go back to when I had 4 party members as I've covered a LOT of ground since then.

I wondered if I have an old/buggy version of the game -- but I checked -- and I downloaded it in February of this year -- I'm pretty sure right from the Aldorea site.
margatuti
Peasant

Postby clear » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am

You can get the snore pea in the toad swamp where marine's mother is.
clear
Adventurer

Postby margatuti » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 am

clear wrote:You can get the snore pea in the toad swamp where marine's mother is.

I've got plenty of snore peas. That's not the problem. But thanks for the reply! :)
margatuti
Peasant

Postby margatuti » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 am

Just saw a post by D-Squall in another thread that explains you change party members by pressing the "A" on your keyboard. Obviously -- I did not know that! +:oops:

Put Abu to sleep -- problem solved!
margatuti
Peasant

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions