Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Colors in Millennium.

Colors in Millennium.

Postby nanchan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm still confused (even after all this time) about the color scheme. Black and white are easy enough, red sounds like fire to me, blue and green, I'm not sure about. And which creatures are which color and what is their opposites? Every time I fight a battle, I try to figure it out, but so far I haven't found a consistent pattern. Can anyone help with this?

This always holds me up at the time when I have to decide which weapons to buy or sell.
nanchan
Bard

Re: Colors in Millennium.

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:31 pm

I would say it is a totally different system not really affiliated to elements or anything.
So try to figure out what works with what lol sometimes it works well against the monsters of the same color
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Colors /protection in Millennium.

Postby flavie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:48 pm

I wonder too what colors refer to, you say it refers to monster color?.... (I'm glad to start with good equipment thanks to my savefile!)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Colors /protection in Millennium.

Postby Lira » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 am

flavie wrote:I wonder too what colors refer to, you say it refers to monster color?.... (I'm glad to start with good equipment thanks to my savefile!)

In the first part red ants for instance were immune against red spells. I haven't noticed it quite as strongly in the second part but different monsters are weak against different types of spells.
Lira
Wanderer

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions