Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Little bug.

Little bug.

Postby Rikudo » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 am

Hey indi i just found a little bug while playing. When you go to Mystrock to make a list you can just follow the green arrows right? Because if you want to go somewhere else Marine says, that's not her way. Same for the church there. But after you made the list and you try to go a different direction in Mystrock she says, that she wants to leave Mystrock, but if you try to enter the church, Marine still says, that she has to go to the town hall. But that happened already! As i say, its just a small thing and don't changes anything but i thought i should tell you +::Thumbup!..Anyway your games are awesome³ :)
Rikudo
Peasant

Re: Little bug.

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Rikudo wrote:Hey indi i just found a little bug while playing. When you go to Mystrock to make a list you can just follow the green arrows right? Because if you want to go somewhere else Marine says, that's not her way. Same for the church there. But after you made the list and you try to go a different direction in Mystrock she says, that she wants to leave Mystrock, but if you try to enter the church, Marine still says, that she has to go to the town hall. But that happened already! As i say, its just a small thing and don't changes anything but i thought i should tell you +::Thumbup!..Anyway your games are awesome³ :)

same bug indeed!
thanks for pointing it out and for the nice comment :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions