Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Small Problem..

Small Problem..

Postby Rikudo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 am

Hey sorry that i concern you with my problems again but this time it's really serious..Okay: I went to Shumen Village and talked with everyone, then i cleared the warehouse from the spiders and talked to the cook, i think, to finish the quest..after that not talked to anyone else in town i guess and went straight outside up to toad swamp..here i walked until i reached the boat to find out i not have the right food..so i walked back to Shumen..but before buying the food i went to the warehouse to take a look..i found the one girls standing near the stairway and i walked down and talked to everyone..the problem occurs when i walk up again..i can access the upper room but can not go out the warehouse or go back the stairs again..i can walk left and right but not DOWN..okay i think no problem i have a few savefiles, so i loaded a different one..but the error occurs in the other savefiles too..to explain exactly..all characters move up same as i hold my finger on the up arrow but my keyboard is untouched..i found out 3 things after some time..1. error keeps go on even if i shutdonw and start again..2.i CAN move down but just if i put my finger on the down arrow + use the mouse to click some space down..3. when i close the game and open something different like word or the explorer, everything is normal..no move up...Sorry again to bother you guys but i would like to know why is this going on and how can i get it away...

+::sos +::sos +::sos Thanks in advance! Rik
Rikudo
Peasant

Re: Small Problem..

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 am

That seems like weird computer behavior, I guess.
The best thing I can suggest is to always play a game without anything running in the background and if possible have potential scanners, printers etc. unplugged.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Rikudo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks for quick reply!

I have no program running in the background just the internet and i have no printer or scanner..hmm..maybe restart the computer?..i will try..THX INDY
Rikudo
Peasant

Postby dee0227 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 pm

My machine does this periodically. The keyboard just starts moving everyone in one direction and refuses to cooperate. Unfortunatally the only way I can fix mine is to boot the machine. I read somewhere on a forum that it has something to do with the key cache and they gave instructions to fix the problem on your machine but unfortunately you had to edit the registry and I didn't want to go that far to fix an intermittent problem. I'll see if I can find it again.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Rikudo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Thanks for help Indy and Dee! +::Thumbup i restarted my computer and now everything is working normal again! Don't know why this happened! Happy now +::Dance
Rikudo
Peasant

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions