Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Secret Rooms 13 and 30 <--- BROKEN IMG LINKS!

Secret Rooms 13 and 30 <--- BROKEN IMG LINKS!

Postby maikeeru » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 am

hi :) I'm replaying Millennium 2 this time just to make sure that I won't be missing anything from the game just like I had on my previous play (i really missed a lot of items which were time sensitive). I was reading a thread where all the Secret Rooms were posted but it seems that it's missing the screenshot for Secret Rooms 13 and 30. By the way, aside from this I also have a question about the game mode...I'm playing on Normal Mode just like the other time I played it before, now, will I be missing something if I played the game on Normal Mode? Because in MM1 instead of having 6 animal kings on normal mode you'll be battling 8 so I'm thinking this way. ALSO, I almost forgot to ask this, Can Karine learn the DISINTEGRATION SKILL on this episode? She learned it from episode 1 because of the Swamp mineral but I already used it on her way back on the first episode. What if I was able to import a savefile containing the Swamp Mineral on my Item List, will I be able to use it on Karine so she can learn the skill or IT IS NOT POSSIBLE? (i mean will it be missing on my item list in this episode or i will not be able to use it on her). These are the few questions that pop into my mind right now. I'm in desperate need of your help so I can proceed with the plot. Thank You! [hope you'll answer all my questions]
maikeeru
Wanderer

Re: Secret Rooms 13 and 30 <--- BROKEN IMG LINKS!

Postby D-Squall » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:36 am

maikeeru wrote: I was reading a thread where all the Secret Rooms were posted but it seems that it's missing the screenshot for Secret Rooms 13 and 30. By the way, aside from this I also have a question about the game mode...I'm playing on Normal Mode just like the other time I played it before, now, will I be missing something if I played the game on Normal Mode? Because in MM1 instead of having 6 animal kings on normal mode you'll be battling 8 so I'm thinking this way.

Secret Room 13:
I don't have a screenshot saved, but do what it tells in the secret rooms topic, when you get Abu he will take you to a part of the swamp. ATTENTION: You have to enter the secret room there, or you won't have another chance. Okay, in that part of the swamp that Abu takes you, look for a boat and click, you will find a secret room

Secret Room 30:
Spoiler: show

And yes, the mode that you choose depends of how many animal kings you will find.

maikeeru wrote:Can Karine learn the DISINTEGRATION SKILL on this episode? She learned it from episode 1 because of the Swamp mineral but I already used it on her way back on the first episode. What if I was able to import a savefile containing the Swamp Mineral on my Item List, will I be able to use it on Karine so she can learn the skill or IT IS NOT POSSIBLE? (i mean will it be missing on my item list in this episode or i will not be able to use it on her). These are the few questions that pop into my mind right now. I'm in desperate need of your help so I can proceed with the plot. Thank You! [hope you'll answer all my questions]

I don't think she can learn in this episode, as she leaves in the beginning of the game.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions