Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Things that SHOULDN'T BE MISSED

Things that SHOULDN'T BE MISSED

Postby maikeeru » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

Be it a Spoiler and since MM2 doesn't have a Strategy Guide and I'm tired of reading different threads and rescanning the board, I decided to make this thread. Tricksters are not allowed to post IF they are misleading the players +::wizard but they can actually POST +::biggrin if they will SPOIL EVERY SECRETS of this game. So what are the things that shouldn't be missed in the game? Those items which are Time and Action Sensitive...Those items which can only be acquired once in a blue moon or after persistently battling foes to drop them ;) As far as I could remember I already posted about the Themostlecle's Letters (if I named it right) BUT UNTIL NOW COULDN'T find their purpose +::biggrin I don't actually find a use for them...but I remembered Indy said or someone was saying from the forum that the secrets will be revealed on the next episodes...Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule and my willingness to finish the 1st and 2nd episodes with "no flaws" considering that I will complete every quests, find all the secret rooms, and kill every animal king and of course, +::tired replay on Hard Mode then that's the time I'm gonna proceed to Cry Wolf and Beyond Sunset. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MOST OUT FROM THIS RPG...i don't want to GET CONFUSED +::Thumbup Thank You Very Much! [please do make a list of those items] This will be of great help also to other players.
maikeeru
Wanderer

Re: Things that SHOULDN'T BE MISSED

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 am

Hmmm it's very hard for me to remember because this is such an old game... Any MM fan able to recall if there are time-sensitive quests in this game?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Things that SHOULDN'T BE MISSED

Postby clear » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 am

i remember i did it by following the walkthrough.^_^
this:
http://www.overcloud9.com/index.php?sdm ... Higher.pdf
although i didn't find all the secret rooms but it shows all the statistics,quest,animal kings,secret rooms and etc.
clear
Adventurer

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions