Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:45 pm

ELEMENTS: SOUL OF FIRE

$7.99 only!!

Image Image

This is a brand new game by a brand new developer.

SUMMARY:

The light of the world fades. Evil hearts seek the Power of the Elements - the forces which bind the universe together - thus threatening all of existence.

Join an eclectic cast of characters and embark on a fantastic journey in the vast archipelago of Adamaria, evoking the gods of the land, sea, and sky in your quest to rekindle the fire of hope! Restore the light to the mystical Runes by earning the favor of the mighty Elemental Guardians and stand up to the oppressive forces of darkness.

FEATURES:

70+ hours of gameplay, including multiple side quests
Deeply emotional story driven by character development and interpersonal relationships
21 playable characters
Over 90 original music tracks featuring Kenny Zink on acoustic guitar
Hundreds of enemies and monsters to discover and defeat—from the endearing Chibi to the menacing Hellbender
Hundreds of accessories, weapons, and pieces of armor to find and outfit your characters with for various stat bonuses and benefits
Enter the Party Ball! Change your party virtually anywhere, talk to your friends to gain insight into their thoughts and feelings, and even get clues about hidden scenes for additional character development
Summon the three Behemoths—land, sea, and sky—to travel the world and explore new places
Action and puzzle elements throughout the game—including mine cart rides, water slides, ice sliding, and other tests of reflexes/dexterity and brainpower
Upon completion of the game, unlock the Sketch Gallery, including concept art and background information
Upon completion of the game, unlock the Arena Challenge—fight until you drop for prizes and high scores
Find and defeat the hidden superbosses for the greatest challenge of the game

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby grammy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Just wondering if this game is mouse enabled?
Thanks
grammy
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:02 am

I have no idea lol but maybe you can check for yourself?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby guppies143 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi,
I'm stuck. I can't figure out Bigger Ben's pass code in order to get in the door to rescue Leonardo's sister I tried all possible combinations of the three rats numbers ( I believe ), but none seem to work. Help, please! +::surrender
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:53 pm

How do you use PLUTO???? I need supplies and he said he could take me back but i can't figure out where he is...
Thanks,
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Hey GUPPIES143 It's been a while since I did the code, but try 213...hope that works...:)
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby pretzl » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:34 pm

is there going to be a guide? I hate buying games with no guide -- ( new developers take note )

It is just too frustrating
pretzl
Bard

Postby guppies143 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi, Cindy,
Thank you for the code, but I didn't have to use it. There is another way to get through the door, and I'm moving on. Thanks again for your help! +::YAY
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Your so welcome guppies143 was that a secret you found????.....I wish someone would answer my question I asked yesterday so I can move on...
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby briony » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:41 pm

There is no guide - I think the dev uses only the ball thing where you change party - it is so hard without a guide - I have not got passed the train line thing in the mines so I can not help on Pluto [ who or what is it) sorry
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 am

Hi, I'm looking for the code for the door to get Leonardo's sister. I tried CINDY712's suggestion of 213 but that didn't work.
Could you tell me how you made it through without the code Guppies143. I can't seem to find anything. Thanks feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:20 am

Hello all,

I noticed some people had some questions about the game so here are some answers:

@feyone2: If you mess up the code, you will fight the 3 rats. If you beat the 3 rats, they will let you through automatically without having to enter the code.

@CINDY712: To summon PLUTO, there is an item called "Land Drum" in your inventory. Use this item to summon Pluto.

Hopes this help!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby Lynz » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 pm

I can't download this game I keep getting a file converter E1trial_setup.exe can anyone help please
Lynz
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:20 pm

I am playing the trial for several hours.

I am now stuck in the city of the dead and dont know what to do.

Is this because the trial has finished but it hasnt stopped working? I remember this happened on a game once before.

Normally you are told the trial is over.

Anyway, can anyone help. I dont want to buy the game if I cant get any further.

Is the developer monitoring the site? Would be good if they were given that there is no guide
pretzl
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:49 pm

@pretzl: I'm not sure about the trial version, but to progress the story you need to do the following:
1) Head east to exit the City of Dead
2) Head south and navigate through the forest (this is the quickest way through this mini dungeon the exit is towards the northeast part of the area)
3) Head east on the next screen
4) Continue east until you see a sign post. The New Kingdom of Alavon is here.
5) In the New Kingdom of Alavon, head east and then go north across the bridge and talk to the girl there.

Hopefully this helps.
acashpat
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers