Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Can Anyone Please Help Me Out?

Can Anyone Please Help Me Out?

Postby L-sama » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:21 am

Yeah, I know I'm *very* late jumping on the bandwagon, but I only just recently got down to finding the time to play the series, as I was motivated to do so with the release of Millennium 5.

However, I'm having trouble completing a number of sidequests in this game, and most of the walkthroughs and maps I've looked through on this site appear to contain broken links.

Can someone please provide me with detailed list of where all the secret rooms are located (I've only found 26 out of 32, and it's driving me crazy), along with the locations of all 10 Charms and the stat-boosting Pillars? Not sure if anyone still remembers any of this stuff, but I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
L-sama
Peasant

Re: Can Anyone Please Help Me Out?

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:40 am

Getting all the secret rooms together will take a little while, but for now, here's the charms and pillars.

Charms:
Spoiler: show
1. Eternal Autumn where the guru is
2. Shrine of Myst (Midlands)
3. Toad Swamp (must be some screens to the east)
4. Toad Swamp (some screens to the north)
5. Shumen
6. Guild of Speed (West Lands)
7. Guild of Mind (Mystrock Territory)
8. Turquoise Cave
9. Green Grass Fields (the screen as far west as you can go)
10. Guild of Magic

Pillars (sorry, I only noted the location of 3 of them):
Health: Shumen Cave
Magic: Crystal Crown
Experience: Guild of Magic (after replacing the Book of Winter)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 am

Secret Rooms:
#1: a floor tile in the pit after falling down the bridge in the Turquoise Cave
#2: Turquoise Cave, just north of the bridge (there's a collapsed cave)
#3: a hole in the ground in Turquoise Cave
#4: in Mystrock (check the windows)
#5: on the world map (Mystrock Territory). There's a lone tree SE of the Martial Arts guild. Enter a few times to get all ladders.
#6: Eternal Autumn temple (walk behind the little pillar with the blue triangle on top, then left into the bit pillar)
#7: in Eternal Autumn, lone yellowish tree north of where the big spider was
#8: in Eternal Autumn, northeast (sparkles)
#9: in Eternal Autumn, east (sparkles)
#10: Toad Swamp (two screens to the east) on a little island there's a rocky pillar - walk into it
#11: Toad Swamp, walk past the boat with the blue arrow and behind the group of trees that's right NE of that boat
#12: Toad Swamp (some screens to the N - sparkles)
#13: Toad Isle, in little boat
#14: Shumen cave, hole in ground
#15: Shumen cave, sparkles
#16: Shumen Forest, on the third map walk up into a wall
#17: Shumen, spider area below chief's house (sparkles)
#18: Shumen Cave, above the blue arrow that indicates the exit jump E on the thin pillar
#19: Shumen, big barrel
#20: Gigantine Lair, crack in a wall (W after a bucket)
#21: Westlands of Myst world map (snowy part) - gap in the blue mountains to the north
#22: Gigantine Cave, jump right after coming down the stairs
#23: Crystal Crown, after 2nd Crystal Cave go E
#24: Crystal Crown, NW above the 2nd Crystal Cave there are stairs - left of them jump W
#25: Crystal Crown, inside room #24 (left of a tree walk up into the railing)
#26: Crystal Crown, south of Lisette and before going east
#27: Crystal Crown, just before entering the lone cave on the summit
#28: Ancient Temple, a huge black column to the left - enter from the front
#29: Ancient Temple, a huge black column to the right (opposite the other one with #28) - enter from the left
#30: Ancient Temple West (west wing) - there's a light behind a circle on the wall
#31: Spider Territory world map - northmost point
#32: Frozen Cave (Order of the White Gripphin in chest)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby L-sama » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Thank you so very much! +::heart

No wonder I couldn't find the third pillar, I gave the Book of Winter to that lady in the Grand Hotel of Mystrock or whatever it's called, and so I can't place it back on the shelf in the guild as well. +::cry

Oh, and no wonder I couldn't find the last Charm, I didn't think of counting the one that I was originally shown in the Guild of Magic. XD
L-sama
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm

As for the Book of Winter - you can still get it!
For that ...
... go back to the Guild of Mind and check the bookshelves again where the book is missing. You won't see anything happen, but now you can go back to Beatrice and the book will be in the drawer at her room and you can steal it from there. +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby L-sama » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Tq, Tq, Tq, you've been incredibly helpful! I actually had very little hope of anyone actually being able to help me out with my questions, since TMH has been out for some years now, and so I was gobsmacked that you were able to provide me with all the answers in such short order, I really appreciate it. +::Thumbup +::Thumbup

This is fantastic, I should be able to start up Millennium 3 within the next day or two at this rate, I actually completed the main game over the weekend but I'm loathe to export my save just yet as I'm a bit OCD about trying to obtain/complete everything else in the game before that.

Oh, and one very last question if you don't mind. Where exactly is Secret Room #32 located? I believe I've searched the entirety of the Frozen Cave, but I can't seem to find it and it's a pretty small area to explore for that matter. Thx!
L-sama
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

You're very welcome, glad I could help.
As for #32, I think you must walk up into a little niche. On the left side of that niche there's a little stony pillar and a little farther to the right of the niche there's a crevice.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions