Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Subterra

Re:Trials of Sin/stuck: Subterra

Postby Eva » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 pm

+::sos +::surrender
Hey Del, started the trial and have lit all 3 sets of torches. When you follow around you can't get to the cave entrance that is at the lower left hand corner, or am I missing something. +::sos +::wizard
I see others have had the same problem but I don't see a solution. I have tried jumping, hopping, whayever, but not working. HELP !!! +::sos +::fear
Eva
Bard

Re: New RPG: Subterra

Postby camillia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 pm

@eva We fixed it by downloading the game again. This site has the latest game uploaded so if download again it should fix.
camillia
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:21 am

@eva - there is a really long jump you will have to do...but you need to get to that particular south area first
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby briony » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 am

have finished Dryst's trial and have now gone to the Queen but there is nobody in my party just Dryst - I have tried sleeping at the inn but still stays the same - am I only suppose to have 1 party member or is this another bug. please help+:: +::cry
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:56 am

sorry briony...can't remember if you went to Dryst's trial first then on to the castle to get the blessing. if so, then you need to go talk to the queen, then rest in the room on the left section (in the castle, not the inn) and upon waking, Dryst goes to look for sister found in Eloane's room on the right side of that level (next to chapel). you'll head on to the next trial with just D&D.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re:Trials of Sin/stuck: Subterra

Postby Eva » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am

Thanks Alikamou...that worked +::YAY +::Dance
Eva
Bard

Postby briony » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 am

Alikamou - I am in the Castle Grimbone- cannot find the room you are talking about - I did the trial of Dryst where he faces his own shadow then goes to this castle sleeps in room , meets with the Queen and she gives him the sword and the item from the spawn king - but I do not have any party members on my screen, nor the sword in items etc -
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:57 am

you will never see the sword anywhere +::lol seems to be the quirk...but as for the next direction

Editing: Supposed to head northeast in Citybranca to Ultima gates, but I only have Dryst, too +:::| Going to putter around again on where I can get the full party back +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby briony » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:14 am

Thanks - there seems to be quite a few bugs in this game+" :( For the price and such a short game I would have thought it to have been perfected+: +::Dunno
never got any more members in my party but have defeated the boss and ended the game - there will have to be a sequel- not much to the game very disappointing
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby prettishi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Also very disappointed in this game. For $15 I expected much more. No replay value either.
prettishi
Peasant

Postby punkinthekid » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Are there any maps for this game yet? I'm also trying to get the sword, and I found it and have several orbs (can't find them in inventory, so I don't know what colors they are), but I can't pick it up. where are the pillars I read about? Can anyone help me a little more? Thanks.
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:03 pm

you won't find orbs in inventory, so all you need to do is approach each pillar. Pillars located in area of orbs. As for the sword, once you possess it, you still won't see it +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby punkinthekid » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Okay! I've made it to the Trials of Sin, and have gotten every item, and entered the SW cave, but nothing happens. I found the stone dragon, touched it, and still nothing. Anything?
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby punkinthekid » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Okay, guys. I finally made it through the Trials of Sin and defeated the Shadow Self. Woke up in the Castle, went to talk to the Queen, picked up extra magic potions, went back to Queen, then to sleep area, and I still have not found Dian. Can't go to final without her, 'cause I got wiped out with the first batch of "baddies". Can someone tell me how to get her in my party? Thanks.
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby briony » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:49 pm

I never found any more members but finished the game with out them - it is possible- use weapon that stuns/paralyses mostly
briony
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers