Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:22 pm

So Indy... Since we clogged the LS topic, I thought we should make a new one. Some info about the games:

Legend - The game that is known the least about, Legend is an RPG with sci-fi/futuristic elements in focus. It ALSO has a monkey. It's a stand alone game, set in space, with space-ships and different planets and such... Release date is... not soon? 2018?

Laxius S____ I - The first game of the last trilogy of the Laxius Series, this game will be the beginning of the adventure of the Laxius Gang against the Demon Cycle. The first game is mainly in Indinera Forest, a place which hasn't been really explored. Release date is currently unknown but if I had to take a guess, I'd guess late 2018/early 2019? Indy has stated he has other games to finish first. :razz:

Where Are We??? - I'm not sure if this is even Indy's game or not. But it is featured on Upcoming games on Aldorlea section so... ??? Any info?

Progress:
Legend: 5%?
Laxius S: 1%?
Where Are We?: ?????
Last edited by loof123 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Re: Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:16 pm

Witch Hunt - It's about a witch in green, getting hunted? probably? Indy has stated this game will be Laxius Force oriented, a Gameplay type I have truly missed. Release date is soon, seeing as how there is a forum for it already!

I want to release it in 2016.
Plot is secret for now ^^
About 60% completed I guess?

Little Hearts - A game that involves a playable monkey character? Indy has said that this will be a stand-alone game, like Asguaard, but not as big as that. But who knows, maybe it's gotten bigger since he said that? Release date is probably early next year, but I have no idea, since when Indy first announced it he said it would be out in 2011. Maybe not getting as much development time as other games?

It's smaller than Asguaard but I haven't scraped it, still want to release it at some point.
30-40% completed

Legend - The game that is known the least about, Legend is an RPG with sci-fi/futuristic elements in focus. It ALSO has a monkey. It's a stand alone game, set in space, with space-ships and different planets and such... Release date is... not soon? 2018?

I like monkeys lol little has been made on this title yet
Reason is a bit like LS, I don't really know yet which resources I really want to use for it.

Laxius S____ I - The first game of the last trilogy of the Laxius Series, this game will be the beginning of the adventure of the Laxius Gang against the Demon Cycle. The first game is mainly in Indinera Forest, a place which hasn't been really explored. Release date is currently unknown but if I had to take a guess, I'd guess late 2018/early 2019? :razz:

Like Legend, I don't really have the resources I want. Plus other games to finish.

Where Are We??? - I'm not sure if this is even Indy's game or not. But it is featured on Upcoming games on Aldorlea section so... ??? Any info?

Mystery lol

Indy, btw, if you could give completition percentages or tiny summaries about each game, could be great?

Percentages done ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Indinera wrote:
Witch Hunt - It's about a witch in green, getting hunted? probably? Indy has stated this game will be Laxius Force oriented, a Gameplay type I have truly missed. Release date is soon, seeing as how there is a forum for it already!

I want to release it in 2016.
Plot is secret for now ^^
About 60% completed I guess?

Well, maybe it's time for you to post a little tiny teaser next? I'm glad it's coming along well.

Indinera wrote:
Little Hearts - A game that involves a playable monkey character? Indy has said that this will be a stand-alone game, like Asguaard, but not as big as that. But who knows, maybe it's gotten bigger since he said that? Release date is probably early next year, but I have no idea, since when Indy first announced it he said it would be out in 2011. Maybe not getting as much development time as other games?

It's smaller than Asguaard but I haven't scraped it, still want to release it at some point.
30-40% completed

Why haven't you made this game a priority Indy? I just am curious, seeing as how you announced it in 2011 but now it's 2016? I get that with Legend and LS it's about resources, but this?

Indinera wrote:

I like monkeys lol little has been made on this title yet
Reason is a bit like LS, I don't really know yet which resources I really want to use for it.

Hmm, but, for example, have you commisioned character artwork yet for it? This IS the game I am most hyped out about, more than LS, and this is kinda the game we know least about. Can I bribe you into choosing resources? :razz: :razz: :razz:

Indinera wrote:
Laxius S____ I - The first game of the last trilogy of the Laxius Series, this game will be the beginning of the adventure of the Laxius Gang against the Demon Cycle. The first game is mainly in Indinera Forest, a place which hasn't been really explored. Release date is currently unknown but if I had to take a guess, I'd guess late 2018/early 2019? :razz:

Like Legend, I don't really have the resources I want. Plus other games to finish.

No worries Indy, sometimes a grand finale deserves the long wait. It is the grand finale after all. As long as you don't make us wait between each episodes more than a year like LF. :razz: :razz: :razz:

And other games? Do elaborate! :razz:

Indinera wrote:

Mystery lol

So you can't even tell if it is your game or not? :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Well, maybe it's time for you to post a little tiny teaser next? I'm glad it's coming along well.

Thanks. I won't post screenshots for the simple reason that I'm currently not working on it (= in vacations)

Why haven't you made this game a priority Indy? I just am curious, seeing as how you announced it in 2011 but now it's 2016? I get that with Legend and LS it's about resources, but this?

At times I had a lack of inspiration, at other times other games were prioritary.
I want/ed LH to be very good and sometimes this simple state of mind can hold one back quite a lot.

Hmm, but, for example, have you commisioned character artwork yet for it?

Yes.

This IS the game I am most hyped out about, more than LS, and this is kinda the game we know least about. Can I bribe you into choosing resources? :razz: :razz: :razz:

I'm in vacations lol plus it's not really fair since I'm not working on it at all.
I use RPG Maker for my games as you probably know and both two latest versions of it have been very underwhelming graphic-wise. This is not helping the realization of projects like Legend and LS... +::surrender

No worries Indy, sometimes a grand finale deserves the long wait. It is the grand finale after all.

It's the finale TRILOGY but not the grand finale. ;)

As long as you don't make us wait between each episodes more than a year like LF. :razz: :razz: :razz:

LF was fast, 1 game every year.

What other games?

So you can't even tell if it is your game or not?

Nah :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Great topic to keep in track of the info that has been revealed about the games so far.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Indinera wrote:

Thanks. I won't post screenshots for the simple reason that I'm currently not working on it (= in vacations)

Oooh, where are you vacationing? *prepares to stalk*

Indinera wrote:

At times I had a lack of inspiration, at other times other games were prioritary.
I want/ed LH to be very good and sometimes this simple state of mind can hold one back quite a lot.

I understand. Will you shift priority to this after WH then?

Indinera wrote:
This IS the game I am most hyped out about, more than LS, and this is kinda the game we know least about. Can I bribe you into choosing resources? :razz: :razz: :razz:

I'm in vacations lol plus it's not really fair since I'm not working on it at all.
I use RPG Maker for my games as you probably know and both two latest versions of it have been very underwhelming graphic-wise. This is not helping the realization of projects like Legend and LS... +::surrender

at all? +::cry +::cry +::cry
I haven't tried RPG Maker MV yet, but I suppose you do have a point...

Indinera wrote:
No worries Indy, sometimes a grand finale deserves the long wait. It is the grand finale after all.

It's the finale TRILOGY but not the grand finale. ;)

WHAT. Seriously. WHAT. +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o There will be more Laxius after LS? +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o

Indinera wrote:

What other games?

You said above when answering Laxius S "Like Legend, I don't really have the resources I want. Plus other games to finish."

Indinera wrote:
So you can't even tell if it is your game or not?

Nah :razz:

Well, waiting patiently for it if it is yours!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 pm

On a secret island 8) +::whistle

It's possible.

I wish Enterbrain had kept releasing graphics too, not just new RMs.

WHAT. Seriously. WHAT. +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o There will be more Laxius after LS? +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o

LS1-2-3

Like LP and LF +::O_o

You said above when answering Laxius S "Like Legend, I don't really have the resources I want. Plus other games to finish."

Only WH and LH... and maybe secret projects :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Indinera wrote:

On a secret island 8) +::whistle

Damn. Well, at least I tried. :razz:

Indinera wrote:

It's possible.

But not certain? :razz:

Indinera wrote:

I wish Enterbrain had kept releasing graphics too, not just new RMs.

What about commissioning resources? Too expensive?

Indinera wrote:

LS1-2-3

Like LP and LF +::O_o

But you said it will be the final trilogy, not the grand finale, so that means there is something after LSIII???

Indinera wrote:

Only WH and LH... and maybe secret projects :razz:

Okay, and you're gonna keep them secret for now I guess? :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:52 pm

But not certain? :razz:

I guess not lol

What about commissioning resources? Too expensive?

Oh yes, this is always very expensive... especially since I make big games with tons of locations.

But you said it will be the final trilogy, not the grand finale, so that means there is something after LSIII???

Nah, it's finished after that +::music

Okay, and you're gonna keep them secret for now I guess?

Yeah, I can't even finish the non-secret ones, so better keep anything else hidden for the time being xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Well, even though we all know you have to keep your mysterious air around you and your games, if you have any info, updates, percentage changes, let us know! :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:06 pm

%s won't move until mid August lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:31 pm