Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Re: Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Postby Beldarius » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:24 pm

EgyLynx wrote:Time limits... every Aldorea games alow free but only limited time.
So games should cam free at easy level/ Low counter...

How that is so hard understand?
You really H me +::cry

...I think that time limit thing is there to encourage people to buy the full game. That's why it's called a "trial" - all commercial products with trials are only usable for a limited time before you hit a wall and have to pay. If a game trial had no time limit, but easy/low encounter levels, nobody would want to buy the full game. I mean, they already have the full game, even if the battles are worse.
"Young lady, stars shine only in the sky, and those that fall to Earth never shine again." - Anubis, Ronin Warriors

Note: I'm a girl, even though my avatar is not (he's Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, btw)
Beldarius
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:19 am

Indinera wrote:
loof123 wrote:About time I updated this topic. But all I did was remove Little Hearts and add the Spin-off hehehe :razz:

Any new percentages on the other games Indy?

LF spin-off 40% maybe?
The rest 0.5% lol

BUUUUT secret celebration game #1 80%? And secret celebration #2 something like 20%?
These games would be released, if all goes according to the plan (unlikely lol), between the LF 10-year anniversary and the Aldorlea 10-years anniversary which started with the release of 3 Stars, in February 2009.

So the spin-off which was 40% is done now. How about the secret celebration games? :razz:

I know, not giving you a break is cruel hehehe. :p
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:25 am

loof123 wrote:
Indinera wrote:
loof123 wrote:About time I updated this topic. But all I did was remove Little Hearts and add the Spin-off hehehe :razz:

Any new percentages on the other games Indy?

LF spin-off 40% maybe?
The rest 0.5% lol

BUUUUT secret celebration game #1 80%? And secret celebration #2 something like 20%?
These games would be released, if all goes according to the plan (unlikely lol), between the LF 10-year anniversary and the Aldorlea 10-years anniversary which started with the release of 3 Stars, in February 2009.

So the spin-off which was 40% is done now. How about the secret celebration games? :razz:

I know, not giving you a break is cruel hehehe. :p

I target the release of 3 Stars in February 2009 and the actual beginning of Aldorlea for the other celebration game. :)
This one will be a stand-alone btw with its own story and characters.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:28 am

What about the second celebration game? And ah, 2009... What a glorious year it had been... +::heart
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:29 am

loof123 wrote:What about the second celebration game? And ah, 2009... What a glorious year it had been... +::heart

Yeah 3 Stars, Asguaard, Millennium, LF2... can't get much better than this lol

The second celebration game is the one I'd like to release for Feb. 2019 to celebrate the 10 years of Aldorlea (not exactly the same as the 10 years of LF, always close).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:35 am

Indinera wrote:
loof123 wrote:What about the second celebration game? And ah, 2009... What a glorious year it had been... +::heart

The second celebration game is the one I'd like to release for Feb. 2019 to celebrate the 10 years of Aldorlea (not exactly the same as the 10 years of LF, always close).

Wait I thought that was the first celebration game. Then what is the first celebration game? :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:38 am

loof123 wrote:
Indinera wrote:

Wait I thought that was the first celebration game. Then what is the first celebration game? :razz:

Fortress of Hell is the 1st celebration game and it celebrates the 10 years of LF.
Second one will be for the 10 years of Aldorlea and should be for Feb or maybe a bit later if I can't match that deadline.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:42 am

Oh, in the original post though, you listed LF spinoff and celebration game #1 as different games... LF spinoff was 40% and Celeb game was 80%...

Is there ANOTHER lf spinoff? +::O_o
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:30 pm

loof123 wrote:Oh, in the original post though, you listed LF spinoff and celebration game #1 as different games... LF spinoff was 40% and Celeb game was 80%...

Is there ANOTHER lf spinoff? +::O_o

I have another game that is close to completion but I don't think it was intended to celebrate anything... +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Calthax » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:55 am

My predictions for that anniversary Aldorlea game;
*Aldorlea's first crossover RPG? (I wonder what Aldorlea's take on Avengers be like)
*A successor to that Laxius Party game? (that game with self-inserts)
*Another standalone prequel/spinoff game which is already canon? (take 3 Stars of Destiny for example)
*Or an entirely new IP made with RPG Maker MV?
Calthax
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:05 am

What if I told you... none of them are correct? +::O_o +::shhhh +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Upcoming Aldorlea Games (OLD)