Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Scheduled Aldorlea Games (2012-2013)

Re: Scheduled Aldorlea Games (2012-2013)

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Thanks for the excellent feedback, loof. Now if other members could do the same thing, that would be fantastic, cuz that was really the point of my question. +::surrender +::lol

As for LP-LF-LS

Well 1st LP is 2001 and last is 2004
1st LF is 2008 and last is 2010.
Not sure when 1st LS would be. The thing is, too many players still prefer to pay a bit less (think $15 instead of $25 or $30) to get FAR less (think 4 times smaller games)... so I can't say my natural will to deliver big games is very much supported. I'm not blaming people who DO support obviously, but yea, too many people just feel safer when the price is lower even if they'll finish the game in a day or 2.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

I see, you meant all the titles, not only the Aldorlea ones.
okay, here we go, first impressions based purely on the titles:

Witch Hunt - sounds good. Probably a bit horror, story oriented.
Aveyond 4 - I can't really guess anything, based on the name. Only the obvious - it's a sequel.
Dreamer - Dark Souls - quite an ominous name. It could be good.
Eternal Eden: Ecclesia - hard to decipher that this one could be about. But sounds promising.
Fated Haven 2 - probably more story oriented. It sounds dramatic
Little Hearts - Little Hearts? What little hearts? Is it about children? Or about dwarves? I'll check this one later...
Tiny Heroes - tiny heroes? Either it's about ants, or it's a sci-fi and our heroes get "shrinked".
Shurland - this name says nothing to me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not a native speaker. +::Dunno
Legend - cool. It could be epic. Probably about a great hero and his/her accomplishments.
Where Are We? - This must be a detective story. Or a sci-fi, with the protagonists appearing in a totally unknown world.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks, Tomas.
It seems you're not a big fan of the title "Little Hearts" lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:25 pm

my opinion on the upcoming games:

Witch Hunt -the witches are the good or the bad ones?coz if they are the good it is an escape game and if they are the bad ones it is an rpg with religious elements +::biggrin
Aveyond 4 -i am waiting for this impatiently..i have played every single one of the series and now want to see the twins in action haha!
Dreamer - Dark Souls - i remember playing one game with the same title that i didn't enjoy much..
Eternal Eden: Ecclesia - i have played the first one, it is a good game, i will play this one too!
Fated Haven 2 - i have played the first one and really liked it! (not revealing the story though +::shhhh )
Little Hearts - I WANT THIS TO BE THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!i remember that some speculation about the content of this game has started a few months ago..please give us a pic or two Indy!
Tiny Heroes -i have thought about it, and concluded that this is not some kind or sequel to LH! so , i say, it is about animal heroes like in Sylia! maybe Sylia's sequel?
Shurland - ehmmm...strange word to me too..what kind of place could it be?
Legend - i get a feeling that this is a Sci-fi rpg, maybe i am wrong..
Laxius S.... after LH please!!!!!!!!!!!laxious star,surge,skies,siblings,souls,seal,shpere,i am i close?
Where Are We? this is a horror-escape game..not exactly my fav..

and please keep us updated on LH's progress! +::surrender
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Indinera wrote:It seems you're not a big fan of the title "Little Hearts" lol

Tbh, I don't judge your games by titles, because the fact that it's made by you is telling me much more. But you're right, for me Little Hearts doesn't sound as intriguing as let's say Dreamscape.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Witch Hunt -the witches are the good or the bad ones?coz if they are the good it is an escape game and if they are the bad ones it is an rpg with religious elements +::biggrin

Ah, and what if there are on both sides? :razz:

Aveyond 4 -i am waiting for this impatiently..i have played every single one of the series and now want to see the twins in action haha!

More impatiently than Laxius S? :razz:

Little Hearts - I WANT THIS TO BE THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!i remember that some speculation about the content of this game has started a few months ago..please give us a pic or two Indy!

I might. But I don't think the game can be ready before next Summer. Wouldn't it be "too soon" to tease you? +::lol

Tiny Heroes -i have thought about it, and concluded that this is not some kind or sequel to LH! so , i say, it is about animal heroes like in Sylia! maybe Sylia's sequel?

Maybe, not a bad idea, I have to admit.
But Sylia is not one of my best performers, and was also pretty difficult to make, so why would I want to give it a sequel, hmm?

Shurland - ehmmm...strange word to me too..what kind of place could it be?

A world? A realm? A land?

Legend - i get a feeling that this is a Sci-fi rpg, maybe i am wrong..

You're 50% wrong :p

Laxius S.... after LH please!!!!!!!!!!!laxious star,surge,skies,siblings,souls,seal,shpere,i am i close?

with "laxious" you can't be too close ahaha
Yes, this is very likely to be AFTER LH indeed 8)

Where Are We? this is a horror-escape game..not exactly my fav..

I suppose Horror is a part of it, yup. :)
Maybe also mystery and thriller? Do you like that?

and please keep us updated on LH's progress!

I might. See the "blockbuster" topic. ;)
First need to finish other projects and then I can see to releasing this one. 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Tomas wrote:
Indinera wrote:It seems you're not a big fan of the title "Little Hearts" lol

Tbh, I don't judge your games by titles, because the fact that it's made by you is telling me much more. But you're right, for me Little Hearts doesn't sound as intriguing as let's say Dreamscape.

But maybe the title contains a message?... +::shhhh +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Indinera wrote:Thanks for the excellent feedback, loof. Now if other members could do the same thing, that would be fantastic, cuz that was really the point of my question. +::surrender +::lol

As for LP-LF-LS

Well 1st LP is 2001 and last is 2004
1st LF is 2008 and last is 2010.
Not sure when 1st LS would be. The thing is, too many players still prefer to pay a bit less (think $15 instead of $25 or $30) to get FAR less (think 4 times smaller games)... so I can't say my natural will to deliver big games is very much supported. I'm not blaming people who DO support obviously, but yea, too many people just feel safer when the price is lower even if they'll finish the game in a day or 2.

Oh, I thought LPIII was released in 2003... My bad... And you're right unfortunately Indy... And as I said on the other topic, I'M more curious about Legend than LS, coz LS feels like too soon to me... And take your time, we all know they'll be worth the wait. But MM5 was quite big, so you could release a Moonchild-ish game. I know that's not your style much, but give us something for the huge wait inbetween... We waited almost a year between MC and MM... (Not counting Opaline since it technically isn't your game...) Well, good luck!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

(Not counting Opaline since it technically isn't your game...)

There will be more of these games that "technically aren't my games" too lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Indinera i have to admit that i had expected LH to be more close..so according to your current plan(LH next summer and then LS), ...................there must be 4 games in the midtime +::whistle and.........i guess they are made by other developers that use your site +::shhhh +::whistle...so, all the list's games exept LH, LS and Legend are not Aldorlea's +::whistle

which one of them is for Christmas? +::shhhh +::whistle :razz: whitch hunt?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Aggeliki wrote:and.........i guess they are made by other developers that use your site +::shhhh +::whistle...so, all the list's games exept LH, LS and Legend are not Aldorlea's +::whistle

Unless one of them is a collaboration? That's always possible.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 pm

He said big games though... One of them might be his in a Moonchild-ish way...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Aggeliki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

yes, it might be a collaboration and it could also be a game like moonchild!but i am sure that we will have 1 for xmas and 2 or more till LH!!! +::biggrin :razz: +::whistle
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Alikamou » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

+::biggrin *fingers crossed*!!!!!! +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Previous

Return to Upcoming Aldorlea Games (OLD)