Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Re: Upcoming Aldorlea Games Discussion

Postby Calthax » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:42 am

It's still a long way, but check this out.

A prequel to Laxius Power was originally called Laxius Power 0, and at the old website (now shut down) it was called Laxius Power 4, and things had been setup in like 2005 - 2006 or something like that.

My biggest criticism for Laxius Force 3 has to be it's ending and it's replayability. All it is, is that the team gets back to Adretana, some blubber talk, and that's IT! Get ready for LaxiusSins, everything wrong with the Laxius Games...

After you beat Laxius Force, there's no real reason to ever play it again. It basically feels like an visual novel, where everything's continous. Elder Scrolls and Fallout is way better, and it's even on the home consoles. I cannot believe I enjoyed that franchise.

I have a suggestion. Aldorlea. How about something like New Game+ or a simple stage selection for Laxius S so there would be a reason to play it again?
Calthax
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

I know several people who played LF3 a lot of times. ^^
Just to find all the secrets for instance.

I will make LS when I'm ready for it. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:35 am

You don't play LF, you LIVE LF. I've played the whole series several times, and certainly not yet for the last time. There's plenty of reasons to replay it, but if you don't want to, just don't. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:38 am

Cassiopeia wrote:You don't play LF, you LIVE LF. I've played the whole series several times, and certainly not yet for the last time. There's plenty of reasons to replay it, but if you don't want to, just don't. +::Dunno

+::Thumbup

I agree, you LIVE it.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 pm

I should probably update this topic. But first, what is the next game planned to be released? :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby EgyLynx » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Calthax wrote: Get ready for LaxiusSins, everything wrong with the Laxius Games...

+::cry
Can some one are so cruel??
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby Calthax » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:48 am

EgyLynx wrote: +::cry
Can some one are so cruel??

Have you not watched CinemaSins? It's a channel that points out errors, wonderings, violations of common senses, idiocy, etc. There's all sorts of things. Everything wrong with video games! Everything wrong with MLP!

LaxiusSins is where I point out things (errors, wonderings, violations of commons sense, idiocy, etc) For example, the guard forbids you from going to the second floor. "I would check if the killer is hiding there. I am having trouble believing there is no evidence to the killer." ding in a CinemaSins style, where I tally up sins and I make a random sentence.

I will understand this: I understand that RPG Maker isn't as epic as Unreal or Unity, though, they aren't the kind of games you'll see on consoles and stuff like that.

Also get ready for Laxius Nutshells, where I explain the exposition using only wordplay.
Calthax
Wanderer

Postby EgyLynx » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Why that isn´t closed?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:24 pm

About time I updated this topic. But all I did was remove Little Hearts and add the Spin-off hehehe :razz:

Any new percentages on the other games Indy?
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm

loof123 wrote:About time I updated this topic. But all I did was remove Little Hearts and add the Spin-off hehehe :razz:

Any new percentages on the other games Indy?

LF spin-off 40% maybe?
The rest 0.5% lol

BUUUUT secret celebration game #1 80%? And secret celebration #2 something like 20%?
These games would be released, if all goes according to the plan (unlikely lol), between the LF 10-year anniversary and the Aldorlea 10-years anniversary which started with the release of 3 Stars, in February 2009.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby EgyLynx » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello? It was good think at Aldorlea games are nice maping not only Indinera´s games...

But why not at these games what cam was not time limits, but only easy/low encouter level.
And others if wanna them should at pay.

Well... truth is youre can continue at game for "not opened" but... sometimes is better just begin again...

If youre ask me, i liked more easy level settings that 3 stars destiny, than legend LPI ...
when there cam next legend +::wizard ? `?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby Calthax » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:24 am

EgyLynx wrote:Hello? It was good think at Aldorlea games are nice maping not only Indinera´s games...

But why not at these games what cam was not time limits, but only easy/low encouter level.
And others if wanna them should at pay.

Well... truth is youre can continue at game for "not opened" but... sometimes is better just begin again...

If youre ask me, i liked more easy level settings that 3 stars destiny, than legend LPI ...
when there cam next legend +::wizard ? `?

...What? Can you be more clear on that? Your grammar is causing your questions to be unreadable, like "cam was not time limits, but only easy/low encounter level" here.
Calthax
Wanderer

Postby EgyLynx » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Time limits... every Aldorea games alow free but only limited time.
So games should cam free at easy level/ Low counter...

How that is so hard understand?
You really H me +::cry
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby Calthax » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:33 pm

What I'm saying is that I have "no idea what you mean by "cam".

Anyways, I look forward to these in future Aldorlea/Laxius games.
1: 16:9 aspect ratio support/higher resolutions
2: New challenges, new accomplishments
3: More exotic classes like the Beast Tamer, Ark, and Elf of the Moon (As for Ark, he's a demon warrior which specializes in berserking into a phantom which destroys everything)
4: More customization into your heroes (more than 5 slots of equipment)
5: Hyperactives and mega-evolutions
6: Maybe "special" skills that change depending on what boss you're fighting (I got that idea from a YouTube RPG series)
Calthax
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Calthax wrote:What I'm saying is that I have "no idea what you mean by "cam".

My guess is (that) "cam" = come.

3: More exotic classes like the Beast Tamer, Ark, and Elf of the Moon (As for Ark, he's a demon warrior which specializes in berserking into a phantom which destroys everything)

Beast Tamer was in YOU... AND WHO ELSE?, I believe. Although the class might be a little bit different from what you probably imagine. (The beasts can only be tamed for the duration of the fight, not longer. Some weapons from the Millennium series can actually do the same.)
Tomas
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Upcoming Aldorlea Games (OLD)