Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby meezs » Thu May 25, 2017 3:02 am

I just defeated the boss in the close the gate in the seahollow crypt. But I have tried to leave only to have the pillar of fire up at the next level with no way of cutting it off so I am traped HELP!
meezs
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - Elfden tree

Postby Marux » Thu May 25, 2017 3:40 am

Hi,
It's literally days I'm trying to find the entrance to the Elfden Tree.
I've searched all over the forest and I cant find it, some help please? +::surrender

Nevermind- solved
Marux
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - Elfden tree

Postby Lady JJ » Thu May 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Marux wrote:Hi,
It's literally days I'm trying to find the entrance to the Elfden Tree.
I've searched all over the forest and I cant find it, some help please? +::surrender

Nevermind- solved

I see your 'solved' addendum, but I thought I'd post the directions anyway. It's a difficult find.

Directions to Elfden Tree
Leave Norcoast Village via south road
Follow south road south, then west, then south again to next screen. Continue west to next screen, then south. When road turns east, stop. There is an unlit torch and a couple of purple flowers on the screen. If you look at your map, you are just slightly to the right of the top of the tree. Now you need to meander counterclockwise through the forest to the tree.

Take the path to the right of the clump of trees below you and head south. Now you need to hug the treeline with your right shoulders. Curve west (continuing past treasure chest to north), north a couple of trees, east a few trees, north (to a set of 3 trees) and then northerly until you reach a palm tree. Head west onto next screen. You should be on a beach.

Follow the shoreline west then south. When the shoreline turns west, go east instead into the edge of the forest. Continue easterly past two sets of a trio of trees to the treeline that forms the eastern edge. Head south onto next screen. You should find yourself in an area with no treasure chests, and paths that lead north, south, east and west.

If you look at your map, the arena is directly south and the tree is directly east. You are smack in the middle of the forest to the west of the tree. Work your way south, west, then south again until you reach the southern exit to the next screen. (You should see a tree stump next to a trio of trees. There is a path east leading to a blind end with a treasure chest.) Continue south onto next screen.

Take the left pathway south, then follow a treeline (top) east. (If you've gone too far south, you'll see the back wall of the arena. Head back up just a bit and then east at the treeline tops.) Follow the treeline top curving north, east, south, west and south again, until you see the back right corner of the arena. Turn east at the path even with the treasure chest. Curve north and east onto next screen. Map will show you south of tree.

Continue heading east to a corner, then south, east a couple of trees, and north (you'll pass a tree stump to your right) to a corner. Head east and then take the north path between a tree stump and a red treasure chest. Work your way west all the way to the treeline along the western edge of the screen, then head north. Take that northern pathway to the next screen which is the treehouse clearing.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby RAndrews » Thu May 25, 2017 4:45 pm

OK - think i'm done with this. I really can't see what i'm trying to do in the Aqua's temple puzzles, and random encounters while i try are driving me crazy :(

It's a shame as i quite like all the side quests to pick up and do; though previous comments about timed puzzles are a bit worrying - i hate them, as i'm never quick enough :( Haven't hit any yet though..

Can anyone tell me what i'm supposed to do with the puzzles so that i can have one last despairing go?

thanks,

Ross
RAndrews
Bard

Postby diklazam » Thu May 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Can anyone tell me what i'm supposed to do with the puzzles so that i can have one last despairing go?

i dont rememeber all the puzzles but u have one with 2 statues. the point is to move one so the other will move to the same direction - even if it cant move itself.
they both need be on the swiches at the same time,
if a statue can't move left and other statue can - you just hit with Enter on the the statue and the first will move as well. you can take your time. you just need to fine the way - dont forget that you can jump over rocks (not all of them)
if you have jumping boots which u have to fight some creature to get it in a case

other puzzle is the bolders... u just need to thing how u can put them onto the swiches.

if u have more trouble u should specify. some will help you.....
good luck
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby RAndrews » Fri May 26, 2017 8:34 am

Thanks Diklazam :)

unfortunately i'm still trying to do the puzzle with the yellow buttons - i think that one has to be done first as i can't get to the others? I thought you couldn't get the jumping boots until later in the main quests? I think this game has really blown my brains - i don't usually have this sort of problem working out what i'm supposed to do :(

Ross
RAndrews
Bard

Postby diklazam » Fri May 26, 2017 10:52 am

as much as i can rememeber u need to kill all the visible enemies and than u find the jumping boot,
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby meezs » Fri May 26, 2017 11:16 am

meezs wrote:I just defeated the boss in the close the gate in the seahollow crypt. But I have tried to leave only to have the pillar of fire up at the next level with no way of cutting it off so I am traped HELP!

This looks to be a bug in the game. Is there a fix?
meezs
Peasant

Postby liza » Fri May 26, 2017 2:15 pm

RAndrews wrote:Thanks Diklazam :)

unfortunately i'm still trying to do the puzzle with the yellow buttons - i think that one has to be done first as i can't get to the others? I thought you couldn't get the jumping boots until later in the main quests? I think this game has really blown my brains - i don't usually have this sort of problem working out what i'm supposed to do :(

Ross

IIRC you need to get the spikes to come up on the spot surrounded by the three yellow buttons.
liza
Wanderer

Postby laurie » Sat May 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi, I am in the Aqua shrine/temple , not the one where you have to climb the vines to get to it , the other one in the forest. The part where there are moving spikes on the floor and three green buttons, how to you make the door open? I have jumped on the three buttons in different orders but nothing happens! Thanks for your help!
laurie
Peasant

Postby diklazam » Sat May 27, 2017 2:25 pm

i dont know but i think u should no bother the other shrines, they are not importent to the game.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby liza » Sat May 27, 2017 6:20 pm

laurie wrote:Hi, I am in the Aqua shrine/temple , not the one where you have to climb the vines to get to it , the other one in the forest. The part where there are moving spikes on the floor and three green buttons, how to you make the door open? I have jumped on the three buttons in different orders but nothing happens! Thanks for your help!

You need to run fast and hit the last one before the first one resets. Ignore you health until after you get it solved.

Make sure Always run is set to ON in the options menu.
liza
Wanderer

Postby laurie » Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

Thank you for your help, I still have not been fast enough to do all three buttons yet! I do the one near the door, the one straight down from it and never make it to the third one in time! I'll keep trying!!! Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it!

GRRR, still can't do it fast enough! Is there a secret to this or any particular order?

How do you download the new version?
Last edited by laurie on Mon May 29, 2017 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
laurie
Peasant

Postby RRocket » Sun May 28, 2017 3:36 am

I was just wondering, why, when you stop at the inns, do they charge +5 gold each time you stay? What was the logic behind that? Most of these games have a 50 gp cap. So far, I'm up to 225.
RRocket
Peasant

Postby liza » Sun May 28, 2017 5:01 pm

laurie wrote:Thank you for your help, I still have not been fast enough to do all three buttons yet! I do the one near the door, the one straight down from it and never make it to the third one in time! I'll keep trying!!! Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it!

GRRR, still can't do it fast enough! Is there a secret to this or any particular order?

IIRC I started with the top one on the left, then down to second then across to right, which seems the way you are doing it.

Also, do you have the latest version 1.1.0? I think the developers added more time to some of the timed puzzles.
liza
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers