Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Replaying Millennium Games, but Maps dont work

Replaying Millennium Games, but Maps dont work

Postby Polgara87 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:35 pm

I am replaying the Millennium games and although I found the threads containing all the maps and walkthroughs, none of the links work. I also tried googling to see if I could find anything online and no luck. Any chance the links could be updated?
Polgara87
Peasant

Re: Replaying Millennium Games, but Maps dont work

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:08 pm

They were provided with outside links and by third parties so I don't think so, unfortunately.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:02 pm

Polgara87 wrote:I am replaying the Millennium games and although I found the threads containing all the maps and walkthroughs, none of the links work. I also tried googling to see if I could find anything online and no luck. Any chance the links could be updated?

How funny. I just started the Millenium series today and saw your post as I started browsing the forum. I also just bought the guide today that Indi has for sale. At $6.99, it will be a resource for many years in the future (even when cockroaches rule the world). There used to be walkthroughs (even a text-only version) offered by different sites, but they are in business no more. Also, Indi's guides have images of secret rooms for which these games are (in)famous and also quest info which can be easy to miss on occasion.

I believe in supporting "local" businesses and those I want to keep in business for years to come, so I always try to support this site whenever possible.

If you have game questions for which you cannot find an answer on the forum, please feel free to ask. Lots of people are willing to help, but they maybe haven't played this game in a few years.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby aquatorre » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm

if you're still looking for it, I used this walkthrough when I played the game. Some screens in the first area (grass green field) are switched around though but it shouldn't be a problem if you know which screen the guide is talking about. Use this guide if you need an image.
aquatorre
Peasant

Return to Millennium - Walkthroughs and Maps