Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 1

Laxius Force 1

Postby starbee » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I feel so honored to able to be accepted onto Aldorlea's forum that I am looking forward to getting help with some of the games I need assistance in. I do apologize for any mistakes that I am making now. I have cataracts and it makes it difficult to see clearly and also I do not know where to or how to post my questions.

My questions are as follows,

1. How do I purchase the titan gloves and the combinationer from the item store in Adretana? When I talk to the clerk, she yells at me about her being busy and when I purchase any items she gets mad and tells that I did not buy enough things. Does anyone know what I should do, should I go to a pastsave before going to Adretana and do what is necessary to be able to purchase the items I mentioned earlier?

2. My next questions involves a game that the Aldorlea site sells, The game was created by Jaybot7 and the title of the game is "Arvale Treasures of Memories. Big Fish games sells the complete game but has no forum or stratgety guide for the game on their site and also I have attempted to find a walkthrough for this game and had had no luck. The part that I am stuck on is that when I am in Invyl the guildmaster tells me to go to the catacomes, but when enter ito the fireplace that is behind him and nothing happens. Does anyone know where the enterance to catacomes is because I have tried clicking on the walls and nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
starbee
Peasant

Re: Laxius Force 1

Postby Kale » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:08 pm

1. Double check that you have accepted q144 (Unlock the chest) and have talked to the individual with the locked chest, in case that triggers the shop to sell the combinator. I thought the shop sold the two items outright though, so maybe you are in a different item shop? The walkthrough mentions exiting the Inn Wurz is staying at and going a screen transition to the left. I'm hazy on the town layout, but I think that may take you to either the sort of central area of town or the magic district perhaps?

2. I tried poking around to no avail, there may be one buried someone on jaybot7's blog, but there is an avalanche of stuff to dig through to maybe find it. You could also buy the game and guide on the Steam sale right now for $2.79, though not an ideal solution since you already own the game. Assuming the Steam version is even the same game you have. Apparently the games were originally releases in four(?) parts, and then a single consolidated game was released at some point, maybe, I dunno much about Arvale.
Kale
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:47 am

I can't help you about the 2nd thing, but for the 1st thing, are you sure you are going to the right item shop? You have to go to the item shop on the top-right section of which where you first enter Adretana, in the Gates section, not in the main Avenue. It should be there.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby starbee » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi everyone, I am so grateful for the assistance concerning my predicament. I finally found the over titan gloves and the combinationer, they were being sold in the general store in the Adretana gates area. The reasons for my confusion was because the walkthrough said it it was sold at the item shop but they were both really sold at the general store. I was not aware that there was another shop that sold the itens I was looking for.

I also am thankful for the help for my other question. The Arvale, Treasure Of Memories game that I had bought as a complete game from Big Fish Games. I really love this game, because it very comical and different from most games. Does anyone know if the creaters Jaybot7 still exist and are they listed on facebook, because in the game there is place where people can review what they have experienced in the game, the name placebook is used as a pun for facebook?
starbee
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 am

Answered you by PM.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Maps and Walkthroughs