Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quest 39

Side quest 39

Postby txmimi » Wed May 24, 2023 10:10 pm

I'm following the LF I walkthrough and am stuck on item 82 under the side quest 39. The walkthrough ways to go back to the glade where a mysgterious guy led me into an ambush. It also makes a reference to the area right of the elves of war guild on a lower path. I dont remember the mysterious guy and don't find any path in the area of the elves of war guild. Any help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Side quest 39

Postby Kale » Thu May 25, 2023 6:48 am

I think Page 95 of the pdf walkthrough has a map of that guild, if I'm not mistaken: https://www.aldorlea.org/Laxius_Force_free_Guide.pdf

Based on the instructions, I would assume you start at the guild, go through the bottom-right area that has two bare, frozen trees and follow the path all the way to the very top right of that image.

I think it's one of those end of chapter secrets that only appears after you've advanced the plot to the very end of the chapter, so you may need to go as far as defeating the enemy the walkthrough mentions using fury against; before the rabbit actually appears. But don't talk to Louis, or you can't turn back anymore.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Side quest 39

Postby txmimi » Thu May 25, 2023 8:39 pm

I overlooked that lower path a dozen or more times! Thanks for the reminder!
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Maps and Walkthroughs