Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rayanne's Telekinetic Ability

Rayanne's Telekinetic Ability

Postby GO-Rikki » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:40 pm

I am playing Asguaard and let me tell you ... it is frustrating that Rayanne's telekinetic ability sometimes works and other times does not!

Therefore, my question is: WHY or HOW do I get her ability UP to the point where she is able to get the magic chests, the bags of money, and so forth?

I am at approximately level 23 for Rayanne, Glen, and Grom, and my location is Kanadar (not completed) because I simply do not have enough money to purchase all of these "skills".

This game was released a relatively long time ago and not many people have questions; plus the websites that you are asked to click on have gone away. Kinda frustrating playing this game when I constantly do not have enough money and if I am lucky enough to find a secret/magical room, Rayanne cannot use her telekinetic ability (she says she is not strong enough) ...

Can someone assist me here? Thank you for responding.
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Rayanne's Telekinetic Ability

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:30 pm

You can only increase the skill by buying the upgrades. I think her mind power also has an impact, so boosting her mind might help, but it won't be enough. You do need the skills.
However, you won't always be able to get all the treasures right away. You'll have to come back to some places later in the game, so you might want to take notes where to find stuff.
There's a huge load of skills you can get in that game. As the game proceeds, you'll have enough money to buy most of them, but at first you'll have to make choices.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby GO-Rikki » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank you kindly for responding, Cassiopeia. I work full-time; and thus, was not able to respond sooner to your very enlightening answer.
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:50 pm

There is also an accessory that you get later in the game that increases the power of Rayanne's Telekynesis, I don't remember the name... it has been a couple of years since I've played this game for the last time.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Spoiler Discussions