Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Great game

Re: Great game

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:20 pm

In Story Mode, he is in the first town, Roya.
And yes that is very helpful for the Frozen Woods lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby beckcam » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm

thanks indi this is yet another great came love coming across characters from other games in the secret room!
beckcam
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

ehehe glad you loved it! +::wizard +::Dance
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm

first when into Frozen Gardens, followed the path around the cave and now in Garden...stopped to save at butterfly in center. Where do I go from here? It's lke going around, and around and getting nowhere. Bell keeps ringing. Past mirrors and stand, but where the devil do you go to get to the Ice Forest? Neat game, but very wierd, unless I am plain nutty!! Brain162[size=150] 8) [/size]
brain162
Explorer

Postby dee0227 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Go out of the gardens and go south instead at the entrance to the gardens.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby brain162 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 pm

I am stuck at the butterfly where you can save! How do you get out of the gardens from here? Need to get into the actual Actual Ice forest, but when in the gardens, you just go nutty, trying to find anything? can you send directions, please??? Brain162 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby dee0227 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 pm

I am not at that part of the game. I started over and am a long way from there yet.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby brain162 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 pm

[bif you are not at this point in the game, why did you post an answer to leave the gardens & go south? If you don't know, then why confuse people???? Brain162 ][/b]
brain162
Explorer

Postby dee0227 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 am

Because I remember that much from the first time through. I decided that I needed to level up some more so I reloaded an older save file and I am not back to that place yet.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby RPGeez » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Well what is there to say about Asguaard.

This is only a partial review and of course when I manage to finish the game which will take me some time I will give an in depth review.

Mapping in particular is well designed and even the Great Wizard gets frustrated in a good way finding and fighting my way through. The music of course is well placed and creates an emotional type of setting.
The world map is clever and it took me a while to find caves. I think the world map in any RPG adds another level to the game and I personally would like to see it in more games.

Battles are fun and fast paced and the rush system is a nice thing to have. Of course when there are more difficult battles or new monsters it is great to have Grom use his enemy knowledge. Skills for game characters are new and very clever and finding some in hidden areas really adds to the exploration aspect of this RPG. This game needs to be explored and for me checking every nook and cranny to find stuff is always welcome.

This is only a preliminary review and so far this game is going to draw more gamers to this forum. +::YAY +::Thumbup
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby Rabbi G » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 am

Indinera wrote:
my first attempt at playing without the Guide or a Walkthrough

That's awesome. +::wizard
Which mode are you playing in? :)

I am playing in the regular mode. I didn't think Hard Mode was right for me nad Easy Mode seemed a bit too easey. I am making it fine, just lost right now trying to find the castle so I can battle with only two stones. (What's up with that?)
Never, Never, Never give up! - Winston Churchill
Rabbi G
Peasant

Postby titaness » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Don't worry about only having 2 stones, just keep going..........the secret will be revealed!! +::biggrin
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Indy games will eat up the entire of your spare time as there is a never ending saga of secrets in it.You'll love it and hate it(I miss my favorite TV shows as i'm busy playing and time passes by without notice).I don't know why Indy loves killing the characters we fall in love with.First it was sandy,marion,louis(not lovable) and now it repeats in Asguaard as well.Why Indy?you are harsher than J.K Rowling(the evil writer who killed my favorite character Dumbledore).
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Spoiler Discussions