Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Great game

Great game

Postby Saphira » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 am

Indy you've done it again. This is shaping up to be a great game. +::YAY Love the artwork and the overall concept. Thank you for all your hard work and creativity. +::Thumbup
I hope your health has improved. Now you can have a well deserved rest.......then get cracking on MM2 +::biggrin
Saphira
Explorer

Re: Great game

Postby SurferGranny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 am

Just in case everyone's soooo busy playing that they don't take time to write, so far it's great! +::biggrin Thanks so much for all you're hard work! +::wizard +::clap
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby debhi » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:37 am

Fantastic Game. Love the different modes. Story is thrilling. Surely worth the wait. Brought lots of snide chuckles in the conversation
Spoiler: show
chuck norris
. +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::clap +::clap +::clap +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance
Spoiler: show

debhi
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby titaness » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Wow wwwwwwww. Incredible Indy. It combines the best of LF, Millenium and 3 stars....a little something from all!!
The art work out does even Millenium, I love the music, and it grabs interest from the very beginning! This is shaping
up to be your best yet!!! +::YAY +::YAY
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby bobbydaz » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm

I am really impressed. The visuals, animation, story and humour are outstanding so far. You have managed to create a totally different look and feel yet again. The blood, sweat and tears has paid off. I love the ability to customise the name of the lead character, makes it very personal and endearing.

I guarantee you that that I will be referring to the regulars here for guidance once the puzzles arise, I am hopeless at them. I dont mind, I like immersing myself into a beautiful fantasy world anyway. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby Ladybug » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Just wanted to say that first impressions are great! +::Thumbup :)
Characters are funny, gameplay is full of depth and story is compelling! Artwork is again superb and I'm enjoying discovering those secret/hidden rooms and power up items (love those red fairies)!
Thanks for another great game! Now go get some well deserved rest! +::clap
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby lucky1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 am

Just have to stop in and say you've done it again!! I have to ditto everything everyone else has had to say and I've only just downloaded and got through the introduction and met Grom. Superb! +::clap +::YAY
lucky1
Peasant

Postby jbs » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 am

well...I must say I totally love the music in hyperbole cave. Its rreally beautiful
jbs
Bard

Postby Rabbi G » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:42 pm

I just got into RPGs and this is my first attempt at playing without the Guide or a Walkthrough. I loved 3 Stars and Millennium and have now played all the Aveyond series, but I think Millenium is my favorite so far....no, wait, it's 3 Stars....no wait, it's Millenium....no....Oh, I love 'em all! By the way, can I file for disability for the carpel tunnel that the keyboard gives me after 4 or 5 hours of play? Thanks for a new way to enjoy my non-TV time. These RPGs are much more fun than Family Guy anyway.
Never, Never, Never give up! - Winston Churchill
Rabbi G
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:44 pm

my first attempt at playing without the Guide or a Walkthrough

That's awesome. +::wizard
Which mode are you playing in? :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

I have just finished the Hyperbola part of the game, and so far, the game is absolutely awesome! Also, the difficulty seems to be well balanced (playing on Hard mode). +::Thumbup
Btw, the music in Hyperbola caves is really good, and reminds me the music in Balthus cave in LP1 (I know it isn't the same, but looks like it was inspired by it a bit).
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Tomas wrote:I have just finished the Hyperbola part of the game, and so far, the game is absolutely awesome! Also, the difficulty seems to be well balanced (playing on Hard mode). +::Thumbup
Btw, the music in Hyperbola caves is really good, and reminds me the music in Balthus cave in LP1 (I know it isn't the same, but looks like it was inspired by it a bit).

Thanks!
I can't wait to see your Memories on it +::wizard +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: need help on getting to ice forest

Postby brain162 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

I need help getting to the ice Forest!! Border town tells you to go south, when you do, you wind up in a garden that goes round & round? What do you do??? Thanks No map needed, just walking directions will be fine!!1 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Follow the path from Kandara to Barton Woods (which is a town, not actual woods).
From there the Frozen Woods are to the bottom and very close.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 pm

have been there constantly! You go round and round like a carousel and get nowhere!! Please help me....it's a great game but confusing? There is also someone who is suppossed to teach you how to go places, but can not find him! Thanks for help? Brain162 8)
brain162
Explorer

Next

Return to Spoiler Discussions