Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I'm really stuck and frustrated. Any help will be appreciat

I'm really stuck and frustrated. Any help will be appreciat

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 am

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, so not sure where to ask my question. I've got the Edelweyssflower witness for my hero, and can't get the heck back to Hyperbole. Grom goes in circles and prevents me from going any route except to where I got the flower, or back to Nacbulla Lair/cobweb room/Edelweyss Cave.

I have been looking for a doorway back to Hyperbole for about 5 hours. Egress doesn't do anything but take me to my last save point. Talking to Grom he only says we have to get to Hyperbole.
Tom
Peasant

Re: I'm really stuck and frustrated. Any help will be appreciat

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 am

You have to go THROUGH the lair of Naacbula.
Actually Grom preventing you to go to some areas is supposed to be helpful.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 am

There are the two rooms titled Nacbulla Lair. The one with the Saving Angel, and the one with a giant cobweb or whatever it is that is in a half round room. I've tried jumping into where the giant cobweb is, nothing works. One opening in that room goes to the the other N lair room where all the cobwebs and the Saving Angel is, and the other back to Edelweyss Cave. Is the giant cobweb what you mean I have to go through? I can't get inside it if so, or I should say I don't know how. I've tried jumping into it but that doesn't work. In the Lair cobweb room with the Saving Angel I've tried everything also.

This has had me going in circles all day. Thanks for answering and any help you can give. I hope I explained well enough.
Tom
Peasant

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 am

PS: Grom going in circles does help. Very much so or I would be lost and stuck. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I was only trying to describe how stuck I am. Sorry if I came over negative. I love the game a lot.
Tom
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 am

You have found the witness, right?

If so, all you need to do is backtrack all the way back to Hyperbole - that means, on top of my memory, going through ALL the Naacbula territory. That's 4 big maps, including the one where you fought the spider, and a few (2?) small ones I think.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm

I have backtracked to the room where I killed the spider. I can find no way to back track further then that. I've tried every wall to see if there is a door. I've tried to jump over into the part where the spider was. I've tried to get the balloon..just in case. lol There are only two exits in the room where I killed the spider. One on the left to the other N lair room where the saving Angel is, and one on the right to the Edelweyss Cave room. I'm just really stuck here. I have spent hours trying to find the way back to Hyperbole. Was up till three last night looking for it. :(

I'll just have to wait for a walk though to be made, or maybe someone who has got back to where the spider was at will read this and can tell me how they got out of there to go back to Hyperbole. Sure is frustrating.

Thanks much.
Tom
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm

From where the spider was, just jump up where you see the blue animated cursors.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

There is no blue curser there. But, I have stopped at every inch of the floor and walls and tried to jump and nothing happens. They only thing is the secret room in the back wall. I've tried every skill that is active for Grom, Rayanne and Luby.

Do you think if I download and install the new build it would help? I rebooted just in case that would help, but it didn't.
Tom
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 pm

No, no, reinstalling won't change anything.
You ARE able to go through the Naacbula Lair both from Edelweyss Village to Hyperbole and to Hyperbole from Edelweyss Village.
I'm just unsure to understand in which part you are stuck. From where you fought Naacbula, you have to go up and enter the door. Then keep going back. +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 pm

I killed the spider yesterday around noon. I then went to Edelweyss Village and got the witness. I have been looking for a way back to Hyperbole ever since.

All day yesterday and half the night I spent going between where I killed the spider to Edelweyss Village looking for a way back to Hyperbole. I've been doing the same today. I've clicked on everything trying to find a door way or exit way back to hyperbole.

I just went back to Edelweyss Village after reading your post above. I can't find anywhere to get to Hyperbole in there.
Tom
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:52 am

Ahhhh send me your savefile!

laxiuspower@wanadoo.fr

I'll get you in Hyperbole. +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 am

Thank you so much. Tonight I found I had a save point after my hero was captured in hyperbole. So I loaded that up and did the whole thing again. Same thing...I killed the spider, got the witness and on my way out Rayanne got the message from the fairy in Hyperbole and Rayanne said they'd never make it there in time. Then the text ended and I can't find my way out. I've been walking around all night looking for how to get out.

I will have to use my grandma's email cause I live with her and the game is on her computer.

I'll go find the saved file. Thank you.
Tom
Peasant

Postby Tom » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am

Do you need all of the saved files, or just save file#2 where I'm lost in?
Tom
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 am

just the one :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 am