Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Inn cellar spiders killed but it doesn't say so.

A place to discuss the game - big spoilers inside!

Inn cellar spiders killed but it doesn't say so.

Postby Paula » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:42 pm

I have killed all the spiders in the inn sellar, but I still have no acknowledgment of it. I keep going back in the cellar and there are no more spiders.
Paula
Wanderer

Re: Inn cellar spiders killed but it doesn't say so.

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:47 am

I read a walkthrough that said you needed to click on everything in the cellar and keep killing spiders until you get a message that all spiders have been killed. That's the best I can offer. Hope it helps.

Edit-Are you at Shumen's Inn? I found this. Maybe it will help?

Head back to the Inn and tell the Chief that you need him to open the path to the west for you and that you are willing to rid the galleries of spiders in return.
Click on the grate behind him.
Kill all the spiders roaming around.
Search three holes in the ground, a crate and a crack in the wall for more spiders.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Inn cellar spiders killed but it doesn't say so.

Postby kimo » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:47 pm

Paula wrote:I have killed all the spiders in the inn sellar, but I still have no acknowledgment of it. I keep going back in the cellar and there are no more spiders.

@LadyJJ is correct. There are a couple of spiders literally hiding in the woodwork. I remember this was frustrating because I had the same problem killing EVERY spider. I remember searching everywhere in the room by clicking on every inch of wall, cracks, furniture, etc.

Good luck. +::wizard
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Millennium 2 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)