Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 2: Comprehensive Feedback

A place to discuss the game - big spoilers inside!

Re: Millennium 2: Comprehensive Feedback

Postby sapphire » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why): Marine coz though she is weak still dreams big. Works hard on accomplishing them. Plus she has a cute Jeanne in her earring. I love Jeanne's comments. +::lol

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): The last bridge scene where finally Benoit joins Marine +::heart

What did you think about the story? Well the story is simple but i liked the way you put it together. I don't care if the story is simple or complex but I am more interested in the quests. And I loved the quests of this game. +::Dance

What did you think about Marine? Well Marine was quite weak in the beginning but as the game progresses she is becoming more strong. Her attack is now much better after getting the umbrella. Her spells were quite handy. I like her arguments with Jeanne and Benoit. Overall she is one of my favorite characters. +::clap

What did you think about Benoit? Benoit is funny and another favorite. I like Jeannie's comments on Benoit. He is a coward but still like em. I think he has a crush on Marine. :razz:

What did you think about Gravitron? Gravitron is quite strong. Most helpful in killing Gigantine but still don't like him much. :(

What did you think about Piu-Piu? I don't like Piu-Piu. He is quite weak and not even cute. He needs an image change but since we will not be using him, who cares. +::Zzzz

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? I found Karine and Jezabel weak at fighting. I had to make them defend more. But Hirado and Abu are strong fighters. Mixed views. Make the girls a bit more powerful. +::Annoyed

What did you think about the music? No comments. To tell you the truth i don't listen to music much so I normally turn it off. +::whistle

What did you think about the artworks? I loved them. I took screenshots of some of them and turned them into wallpapers for my desktop. Hope you don't mind. I will love to see Bokden's artwork. +:oops: +:oops: +:oops:

Overall Comment about the game: I loved the game. I have played a lot of games and you make the best games of all. The best thing about your games is that you can complete all your active quests in that very game. And finding Secret Rooms is fun. Frustrating also when you are unable to locate them all. But I still love to look for them. +::Dance

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Can't wait to play MM3. Looking forward to playing it. Make this one a bit longer with more quests and secret rooms. Don't forget to add another quest similar to finding butterflies and pillars. Looking forward to helping Bokden again. He needs a brain transplant. He's always lost. +::YAY +::YAY
sapphire
Wanderer

Postby raganaite » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why): I can't choose one, but probably Benoit. At last he has become a real man, such a big change and that's good
Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): I think, the ending. So sad and so charming
What did you think about the story? As always I loved it. BUT WHY AGAIN LORD DRAGON APPEARED ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES?
What did you think about Marine? She is getting more stronger. You can see how much she cares about her family. And interesting weapon
What did you think about Benoit? At last, he is becoming a hero
What did you think about Gravitron? Error +::lol difficult to decide, but in fight with gigantine he was really useful
What did you think about Piu-Piu? funny character, but very weak
Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? of course Abu is better than Hirado, but not sure about Jezabel. Maybe Karine is better from her
What did you think about the music? Wonderful. most often I don't listen, but this time I loved it :)
What did you think about the artworks? Fantastic, magnificient
Overall Comment about the game: Loved it, as always, I love all your games
Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? of course I'm looking forward
I hope you will bring back Jeannie, she is so useful. And also...
SHOW ME MY LORD DRAGON, I've waited for so long, since your first screenshot of him posted in facebook
Image Image
raganaite
Mercenary

Postby Tomas » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why):
Marine - powerful and courageous.

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):
When Marine gets to know her mother is death.

What did you think about the story?
When I played MM1 for the first time, it didn't seem very exciting to me. But when played again, I actually realized that there's some depth in it which I missed for the first time. So I would call the story "enchanting".

What did you think about Marine?
Fairly weak from the beginning, but with umbrella and Shiva promotion she's a killing machine. Btw Marine using umbrella as a weapon seems as a pretty surprising and cool idea to me. Also, Jeanne's new spells were great.

What did you think about Benoit?
He actually surprised me in the end, I didn't expect him to support Marine's idea so much. As a fighter he's only mediocre, still he has a few useful spells.

What did you think about Gravitron?
I haven't used him much, so I can't really say.

What did you think about Piu-Piu?
Weak and not so cute as for example Spark or Petula, thus I had no reason to use him. Maybe when playing next time.

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)?
I would say that they are roughly the same. Jezabel is powerful against animals because of her chance to taunt, but Karine and Hirado have better spells for stunning enemies. Also, Jezabel seemed to me a bit like female version of Luis from LF1.

What did you think about the music?
Pretty good.

What did you think about the artworks?
Awesome. Btw, Dee looks very cute and she kinda reminds me Luba from LP3.

Overall Comment about the game:
- I was very happy with this game. The fights in MM1 seemed a little bit too simplistic to my taste, but MM2 is way better in this. And fights like Elder Gripphin, Gigantine or Gorilla King were really well thought and reasonably hard.
- Map design was great. (As always, I should say :) )
- Bokden rules! +::Thumbup
- I really love all the jumping.
- I also like how the game is thought - I mean, you may just rush the game and finish it quite fast, but when you try to play more carefully, you will discover that there are so many secrets and depth in it.
- I should also mention that the secret rooms are much easier to find, I discovered 22 of 32 when playing for the first time (it was 3 of 24 in MM1...).

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game?
Well, who isn't looking forward MM3 at this forum, right? I hope we will see more of Lord Dragon, other than this, I don't know if this is intended or not, but Jeanne still seems to heal people randomly and not using the spell on character with lowest hp. If it's unintended I would like to see this fixed if possible (Glylph in Asguaard worked better imo.). If you want it to work this way - ok, why not, it's the same with Egress, it doesn't need to be in every game, these little differences make each game more unique.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby teddy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:54 am

Favorite Hero (explain why): Still Marine - I like her spunk +::Dance
Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): All of them - I loved the whole game. I really enjoyed when I was able to finally kill Gigatine. It took me several times coming back and trying again.
What did you think about the story? Good story, especially about Gigatine
What did you think about Marine? Still my favorite +::Thumbup
What did you think about Benoit? He's improved a lot over MM1
What did you think about Gravitron? Didn't use him much
What did you think about Piu-Piu? Didn't use him
Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? I think Abu will be better than Hirado, but I don't think Jezabel will be better than Karine.
What did you think about the music? I love the music in the swamp especially but it was all good.
What did you think about the artworks? GREAT!!
Overall Comment about the game: Another great game! Keep them coming +::YAY
Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? I can't wait for MM3! A pause feature on the menu would be nice so I don't have to keep quitting everytime the phone rings or I have to get up for a few minutes.
teddy
Wanderer

Postby Millenium » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 am

Gravitation is the best fighter lol +::surrender +::O_o +::cry
Millennium Is The Best
and Travian Is Too http://www.travian.in/?uc=in5_6459
Millenium
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:32 am

Millenium wrote:Gravitation is the best fighter lol +::surrender +::O_o +::cry

Please avoid comments in the comprehensive feedback topic. +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Ladybug » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 pm

In case it isn't obvious enough I'm really holding on to the comprehensive word in the title! +::biggrin :razz:

Favorite Hero (explain why): Hard choice but I guess I will have to go with Jeanne – for a character who is not fully integrated in the main party it was great how much she had to give! I enjoyed having to learn the best strategies to use her in fights, finding her upgrades and besides she was still very much taking part in the dialogues and it was funny to see that this fairy can also have a bit of a temper! ;)

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): Oh la la, another hard choice…! Maybe the part where we see Abu with Marine’s mum – another great intrigue in the story; here I was feeling sorry for Marine +::cry and then suddenly these questions start to pop in my mind: “What’s going on here? Why are they hiding the truth from Marine? +::Annoyed (To spare her a heart attack I suppose!) How did her mum become such a horribly scarily looking creature? +::O_o +::fear Is she one of the good ones or bad ones? +::Dunno

What did you think about the story? I liked the way you developed the game introducing several cutscenes throughout that made us aware of what was going on in the other side! Both Marine and Benoit are growing up and of course the situations they are going through are helping to shape their characters and that is always interesting to see! I liked it that the plot focused on the family ties between them rather than just the search for new fighters! :)

What did you think about Marine? I thought you were really good at conveying her age! Although in general she is just this bright and positive kind of girl you can also see she is growing up and so her behaviour and reactions fluctuate in between being very thoughtful and mature like when she was talking with Jez regarding her Gripphin and being rash and impetuous like when she finds out about her father!

What did you think about Benoit? I knew he had it in him! +::clap From MM1 I could tell he wasn’t just the wimp he was leading many to believe. A character that goes berserk and attacks extra when his HPs are low can’t be a wimp – if so, he would just ran away! I think he resembles Guanidia in his personality – if possible they would both avoid fighting, but they wouldn’t let their loved ones down and are quite fierce to defend them! +::Thumbup

What did you think about Gravitron? Ah wouldn’t it be great if he could join? Error! Not possible! +::sos Still, it was great having him in fights although I ended up using mainly my future fighters in my party as I wanted to upgrade them – not sure why since they are going to start at whatever level you decide but still I had to see if they would come up with rewards like Hirado’s – sadly not!

What did you think about Dee? Adding this question as I’m not sure why you are segregating this poor fairy into oblivion! +::Dunno I thought she wasn’t very strong but her sticky spells more than compensated for that, making sure that she, rather than a burden, was actually an asset to the team! I liked to see how Jeanne was a bit jealous of her and it would have been nice if Dee was also aware of Jeanne in order to see how this feud would develop. +::biggrin

What did you think about Piu-Piu? One of the “nice” Indinera pranks left in the game! 8) You see him and think of CC and hopeful you start to level him, and level him, and level him, and you finally find… that he is totally useless! I actually laughed while figuring it out and thought – ok, you got me, I fell for it! +::surrender

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? Sorry but… atm no (only if you change their stats or throw us some equipment that will do that for you)! Karine could knock Jez down with a sneeze! +::shhhh Seriously, Jez might have a reasonably strong hit (and she can inflict some cool debuffer status with a weapon, take the weapon away and not even that…) but she is a porcelain doll that I had to keep away from all the big bad monsters! Karine is also weaker than many but not as bad as Jez – my Karine survived the final MM2 fight before leaving the party with absolutely no equipment (and even then her hits were not bad – considering she had no weapon)! +::music As for Hirado give me his rewards any time, not those useless monkey meats Abu comes up with (ok there was the occasional Earth Heart but it can’t beat the constant Adult and Elder Mandragoras plus a ton of extra XPs). Anyway, regarding the fight I think Hirado also would end up with the upper edge as he renews HPs and has a higher defense than Abu (literally his Achilles’ heel)!

What did you think about the music? Tasteful and refreshing! Nice that you kept some but that you also dared to add new ones to the list!

What did you think about the artworks? Again great, neat and impeccable! I really like that you put them on display with the final credits!

Overall Comment about the game: I loved that so many details that were mentioned in predictions and overall feedback from MM1 forum discussions made their way into the game – I had an almost +::Thumbup permanent smile on my face while playing through it! :) Apart from that, for an episodic saga the game has a great size and an amazing depth (as do all your games in my opinion)!

Did you prefer the gameplay of episode 2 or is number 1 your favorite? Another question I’m throwing in – I’m in generous mode today! +::lol I was dubious that MM2 would surpass my likings of MM1; however you did manage to change my mind, so MM2 it is! I think the fact that fewer quests had to do with collecting and demanded more thinking as well as all the details that alluded to forum discussions contributed to this!

Are you looking forward to MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Duh… of course I’m looking forward to MM3! I’m still waiting to set foot on that boat – I’ve been walking around with those sailor gloves but no boat to sail! Also I have a soft spot for puzzles so if you throw a few my way I would for sure be a happy gal! Apart from that – amaze me away! +::clap
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby Tyrellias » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 am

Marine

She can basically win most fights by herself with the right equipment even if the party is underleveled and she's quite powerful once she uses the umbrella.

When the Mystrock lords are wondering about the path of action concerning Marine and Dragon tells them to keep going like there isn't anything to worry about. They just think she's foolish and won't achieve anything worth their consideration.

In this department, Millenium 1 was better honestly and I think you can do far better even if the story will evolve soon. I just didn't feel the same sense of achievement after killing the Elder Gripphin(I always play on Hard and it was VERY easy) or Gigantine that I felt when I won against the Rogue, the Djinn and the Ant King. In fact, the Zombie King was the only boss that offered an interesting fight in my opinion.

-I like the contrast between Borgon and Dragon. One is dishoneste and beyond arrogant while the other one is just confident in his own skills.
-While I like Jezabel for her attitude, I don't know how a porcelain doll can become so arrogant. Maybe she wants to hide her physical weakness?
-I think Marine will be able to grow very much soon. Olafson is making her realize that fighting strength isn't only power and she's strengthening the bonds with her warriors.
-I hope they will think about splitting the party to meet the deadline XD(otherwise they are a little dumb aren't they?)

I thought she was stronger against adversity but I think it's how a 15 years old girl would react+ it makes her more human to show weakness.

He finally found the confidence in himself he lacked in the beginning. and has now become a pillar to support Marine in her quest. But he was relatively weak as a fighter(1 new weapon in the whole game(the other melts) even if he could weaken the animal kings easily.

Quite strong even if the ERROR message can become frustrating when you expect him to use the Laser in the beginning.

-He joins out of nowhere, without any reason.
-Completely USELESS(10 times more than Van Helsing honestly) and not even funny

What did you think about Dee?
I like how Jeanne reacts about her and she's a good spellcaster, but I dont' understand why Dee can't see Jeanne...

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)?
I think Abu and Hirado have similar strengths but Karine is far stronger than Jezabel because she can take hits...

Good, but nothing extraordinary. I wouldn't be against 1 or 2 memorable soundtracks...

Most artworks were very pretty, especially the characters, but I just didn't like the low quality ones like the crabs and the annoying monkeys

-Certainly
-Have Merline as a fighter
-Some humans opponents(not the typical thief but an attack from a Lord of Mystrock or one of their good warriors would certainly be interesting)
-Have Borgon be told the little girl(Marine) killed Gigantine and see his reaction.
-(If they visit Mystrock)Have something attack then let Dragon display his skills against the monster, then the party members reaction about the powerful warrior. In short, show the greatness(or the talent) of the enemy Marine will have to face.

--I liked Millenium 2 better than the first but I think this one lacked memorable fights.
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby sweetdreams » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:51 am

Marine. I like female main characters :)

when Benoit hugs Marins when she finds out her mother died

Love it!!! +::heart though I found the mother scene when Marine finds out her mother died a bit unrealistic...she got over it a bit quick XD

sooo pretty and more womanly with her new 'weapon' :)

he should be more like a man :P

good fighter with his laser and in Gigantine's fight

cute and slimy?

nah, I found Jezabel a bit weak and Abu died too easily in MM2 for me XD

I love the music! don't think I can find any better music anywhere else :)

beautiful and original!! +::biggrin

Overall Comment about the game: Great story and great game! Refreshing at times and full of surprises :P A masterpiece!
of course!! if MM3 is going to be like Mm2 or MM1 or even better than them then it's definitely worth waiting for :) I would love to see a storymode for those players who wish to skip hard challenges and just get the story because the story is sooo nice but it's a pity if you keep getting stuck because of one fight XD

and hope that Marine can end up with Lord Dragon :) just hope not want XD even Benoit would be good but he's her cousin so no XD
sweetdreams
Peasant

Postby mipanda » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Marine. I tend to like main characters more :)

I also like when Benoit give Marine a hug when they're in the swamp because it shows they're getting closer!!! I like that :)

Aldorlea's games storylines are the best so there's no doubt this game's story is awesome as well!

she's matured and gotten stronger in this game with her new skills.

he's becoming nicer and more caring to Marine and not as cowardly as he was in MM1

good party member and fighter especially with his 'laser' skill

hopeless but cute and slimy...

+:::| nope! Karine is a really good fighter even in MM1. Jezabel is good but she loses a huge amount of hp when she gets hit and Abu and Hirado? Abu is a good fighter but Hirado can regenerate

beautiful and original and calming :)

LOVE the artwork!! really pretty and original!

Overall Comment about the game: Good sequel to a GREAT game.Keep up the good work :)
-story mode so I can skip hard fights (eg. Gigantine)
-Marine and Lord Dragon fall in love!!! :P if not then she stays single
-Jeanne's little jealous fits but i mean little not big until she leaves
-More good looking characters :p (though I don't know how you can make them anymore good looking unless you go anime style...XD)
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby xxikababyxx » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 am

Favorite Hero (explain why): Hmm Marine :] She's tough & determined.
The part
Original & Refreshing
It just keeps getting better with her, It's so easy to fall in love with her character. She's a strong, unpredictable character.
WIMP! aha Nah not entirely. He needed to Man-Up and he did, a good older cousin. I'd know I have plenty :]
He comes in handy, but I didn't use him much during my gameplay.
Cute but wasn't very useful.
Well hard to say, all the characters were powerful in their own right.
I never had to mute it... unless I was playing til the wee hours of the morning, HEHE.
Detailed and Pretty.
I really like it, it's fun. Like you play it cause you want to, not cause your trying to kill time. SO GOOD.
I want to see more of Lord Dragon! :D && Marine and Lord Dragon should def. get together :D. The End.
xxikababyxx
Peasant

Postby Sheya » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm

I've finish the game - all quests done, all Animals king dead etc..... I've finished on lvl. 50. with 142.000 gold and all items available from MM1 and MM2- I decided not to sell or buy anything as long as figured out how to hypnotize Indy so he tell me what we'll gonna need in MM3 +::whistle .So I've leave game open until then +::lol
Favorite Hero:
Still Hirado but in whole MM2 I'd say Marine. Uau when you lvl. her up and get her all the skills she is really powerful fighter. 8)
Favorite In-Game Moment:
Emotional: When Marine talk to Jezabel about releasing Griphin to live free- I felt almost like I'm watching a movie- beautiful. Funny: When that kid got boring game +::biggrin . I mean- what??? Leave the kid play and jump don't make him boring. Adrenalin: That ..... Tricky imp - I lost my nerves before I figured out how to fight him(didn't want to read solution from board haha)
I can't wait to see how's gonna developing in MM3.
For me the funniest thing is how come nobody asks Marine from where comes that extra strikes in the battles +::biggrin .
Or from where comes healing. Nobody still don't know about Jeannie +::shhhh .
And the part where that scientist said. "I call it Vista..." +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Like I said she is very powerful with all her skills and equipment. She is very loving and passionate character and I can't imagine what could happen to her if her main quest failed.
Even he's always complaining about everything he is very faithful friend. Is he inlove in Marine or what? Noooo please no +::Annoyed don't spoil the story with love +::stop
He's been very helpful in the final fights but always needed to restart in critical moments +::biggrin . Like my PC :razz:
Nothing. Didn't help, didn't do any harm... It's remind me on Pikachu from Pokemon games +::lol
I think Indy puts that two pairs on purpose in separate games +::biggrin . Karine and Jezabel could be the dream team only if Jezabel had stronger defense or more HP.But listen both of them arguing which one is better... Hah, that would be better than fight the monsters +::biggrin Hirado is definitely one of the best characters and Abu is the best healer. +:::| My vote goes to Hirado-Karine.
+::Dance Music in boss fights is simple epic +::music . I use to listen it on loud and talking to monsters - here take this +::grrr +::biggrin . I wish music in whole game could be more rock like this.
Really love it. I can't play the game if artwork don't attracting me(like Whisper of the rose). It must be set in fantasy world and with imaginative environment and characters.
I love it. Simple as that. Story is great, everything is just I love in the games. D-Squall was right - It is easier to play than MM1 once I found out what I'm suppose to do +:oops:. But maybe it was easier 'cause I have imported file. Can't imagine how can be that monsters in Woods or Swamp beaten with lvl. 1. And those Ancient warriors- I've freeze when I saw them again +::O_o but they were lot easier than in MM1.
I'd like to see Hirado calm down Jezabel's temper +::wizard... I'd like to see some mix of Hirado (well skilled+wise) and Abu (great healer+spiritual) and Dee (power of nature+poison). Can you imagine what fighting machine would be that? +::YAY
Oh yes- I wish that Marine could take off that girlie dress and put on some amazon clothes 8)

Sheya
Wanderer

Postby redd » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Marine is my favorite character partly just because she is the most developed one. We really don't know much about the other characters. But, Marine's free spirit, braveness, and kind heart are all good qualities. I love noble types. Plus, armed with an umbrella and Jeanne as her sidekick, she also packs a powerful punch.

]Claryssa and Abu's clandestine meeting because it was unexpected, foreshadowing, and added dimension to the plot.

OK. I'm kind of frustrated by these broken up games. I'm sure they make you more money, but they make for a disjuncted storyline that you forget about and have to pick up a year later with the next release, and frustrating gameplay in that much of your work leveling up, acquiring items, and getting used to certain spells, strategies and characters is for naught when you import to the new episode. It's one of the reasons I waited until more episodes were out to start playing this one.

Nice, spunky character.

Kind of lame. He's a coward and doesn't have much personality.

I would like him better if he could level up.

Cute, but not very useful. Maybe that will change later.

For me, Abu wound up being the strongest. I think it may be largely dependent at the moment on how you have them equipped. I had Abu taking three strikes at every turn and generation 20 hp with each strike. That's pretty powerful.

However, if the final battle is to be unequipped, I think Hirado might be a very strong fighter because he has both fighting and healing spells, as well as being better at avoiding taking hits in the first place.

Karine and Jezabel are both rather weak. Jezabel could get knocked down by a fly right now, so no I don't think she looks promising as a fighter. Karine had some good tricks, but most of those were attached to her equipment like the nets.

Music was nice. The sound effects in the rocky pass were very realistic, but gave me a headache after awhile and I had to turn it off.

The artwork was good, except for Piu Piu. As you make more games with RMXP I think your pool or graphics resources increases and the games get prettier. I do think the character avatar/sprites during battles are a bit too big. Their heads obscure visibility.

Enjoyable game. I love that you have some strong, handsome males in this game.

Hah! It's already out.
redd
Wanderer

Postby papillonma » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

favorite character - Marine, almost did not need anyone else. I really liked Jeanne a big help in the beginning of the game
In game moment - Marine learning about her mother
What I thought about the story - Okay
What did I think of Marine - A very strong character
Benoit - Hardly used him
Gravitron - I liked that he can pack a punch
Piu-Piu - did not use him at all
Better fighters - Did not play MM1
Music - Always turn the speakers on extra low, so did not hear the music
Artwork - Very good artwork
Over all impression of game - I liked the arrows that pointed the way (in my case essential) and I really liked that there was almost immediate help in the forums. Did not like that there was no spells to exit dungeons or go to places that you have alread been and did not like that the enemy's were invisible.

Overall it was a very enjoyable game and when BFG gets MM3 I will probably be buying it.

Papillonma
papillonma
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Millennium 2 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)