Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 2: Comprehensive Feedback

A place to discuss the game - big spoilers inside!

Millennium 2: Comprehensive Feedback

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 am

Done with the game? If you've got 5 mins, please fill this questionary, it will help me figure out how to make the next MMs even better game!

Favorite Hero (explain why):
Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):
What did you think about the story?
What did you think about Marine?
What did you think about Benoit?
What did you think about Gravitron?
What did you think about Piu-Piu?
Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)?
What did you think about the music?
What did you think about the artworks?
Overall Comment about the game:
Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Millennium 2: Comprehensive Feedback

Postby Fearless » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 pm

I will post it when I finish the game +::heart
F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S
Fearless
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm looking forward to it. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 am

sent by Aggeliki (email)

Fav hero: Jesabel because she's strong,independant, a bit cynical (which i like) and gypsie like

Fav moment: the revealling of Marine's mother's face...you can guess that Marine's mother was a powerfull enchantress from Mystrock, but some events drove her to seclusion..she searched for eternal youth but this search had some really negative results...Marine's magic inclination has been inherited by her mother

story:goes deeper and some scenarios arrise about Marine's mother and her fate

Benoit: i am sure he is in love with her but needs to mature more before realising..he is becoming more protective to Marine and this is exactly his motivation to continue supporting her..i liked this change in his character!!

Gravitron: really strong!!! he could assist a lot in following chapters if there was no species limitation concerning the final challenge..

Piu-Piu: cute but...what is his power? is it hidden or something?

Abu-Jesabel: Karine is far more stronger than Jesabel, but Abu is a terrific healer, valuable in some boss fights!!!!

Music: the joungle and crystal crown music was fantastic!!! ( is the jungle music a classical piece?)Better than Asguuard music imo!!

Artworks: absolutely stunning!!!

Game: better than the first episode in many ways:story more fascinating, dungeons not too chaotic, side quests intriguing enough..if there weren't these few glitches it would be a full rpg experience like the one you get in the Laxius saga!!!

MM3: I cant wait for the next part!!! i would like to see: Marine's meeting with the mother spirit and the promise of an alliance between the two/Benoit's evolution into a great palladin/Lord Dragon accidentaly meets with Marine and ...hm..some fealings are being stired up that could affect the whole ballance between Mystrock and Marine's party in future episodes/many challenging side quests/the party takes the ownership of the empty house and makes it into their headquarters where you can find all the old warriors from previus episodes

THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPY GAMING HOURS!!!

MERRY XMAS AND A CREATIVE 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 am

sent by ax811 (PM)

Benoit, now that he finally got off the fence and joined the list. More balanced than Hirado and Abu, who have their own advantages.

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):
Despite the aggravation that ensues, the discovery that Claryssa still lives, but lost her looks in finding her grail, and that Abu has chosen hide it from Marine.

What did you think about the story?
Story stumbles a bit with the overlong cut scenes with Mystrock government.

What did you think about Marine?
I think she's in trouble right now with parents gone (to her knowledge) Having to deal with her sister as well may be a problem.

What did you think about Benoit?
Should have made up his mind sooner. Marine's in trouble and doesn't need a conscience to get her to the next level.

What did you think about Gravitron?
No opinion at present.

What did you think about Piu-Piu?
No opinion at present.

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)?
Abu yes, as he has the abilities to help in the quest. Not as certain about Jezabel.

What did you think about the music?
None, as I play with no music or effects on (muting on in computer)

What did you think about the artworks?
Good, given the style you've considered overall.

Overall Comment about the game:
While this is my third game from your company (also have MM1 and Asguaard), this one's not bad as sequels go (considering most movie sequels go down the toilet if the first one is good, as they try to live up to the high expectations). I had guessed the plotline would advance futher than it did (maybe to 7 or 8 once Gigantine is killed), but I don't know how many more you're planning to have in this story.

I am looking forward to MM3, and hope you can resolve the conflicts.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 am

Please remember you can post your Memories directly though. +::biggrin ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby robwj4 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Fav Hero - is Marine because her emotions are really moving! You can feel her pain and sorrow about her Mom and Dad; yet at the same time she has a very strong resolve.

Fav in game moment - when we found out her mother was alive. Can't wait til Marine finds out.

Story line is very good; runs smoothly.

Benoit has appeared to be a "chicken" of sorts, but comes thru in the end.

Gravitron is a strong character, but since I don't think we can use him in the final battle, he seems a waste of time.

Piu-Piu is the weakest, since he starts out at level 1. Same feeling as Gravitron; we probably can't use him in the end (unless I'm very wrong on this!)

I think all the fighters (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jez) all have good fighting skills and will all be good in the final battle.

Music and artworks are both very good (however, I still have some songs from Asguaard still stuck in my mind!!!).

Always looking forward to a sequel or another game....what I would like in MM3 is the ability to be able to finish up some quests from the previous games (I didn't finish them all in MM1). Yes, I know I could go back and replay and I probably will at some time, but it would be good to have them.

The sequel is longer than the Aveyond sequels, and I enjoy that much more (altho, I do like their games just as much).
robwj4
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why):Benoit, he really surprised me after his decision to be one of the 13.

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):The scene that Marine discover about her Mother, the theme that play in that scene really fits the situation, it was really cool.

What did you think about the story?: Well the story still the same, like I said in the feedback of Millennium 1, it's simple but I like the simplicity of the story +::lol

What did you think about Marine?: I think that Marine was really good with her umbrella, I like her new style, and I would like to see what kind of abilities she will learn with her new weapon.

What did you think about Benoit?: Benoit was my favorite in this one, he's still coward, but little by little he's starting to notice that Marine quest is of much importance, and I think he will be Marine bodyguard now, after all, he never left her. That's why I like him more in this game.

What did you think about Gravitron?:Gravitron I dind't like much, after all, he's a robot and is not one of the 13 and he has much ERROR 404 +::biggrin

What did you think about Piu-Piu?: Another I don't like it, he's too weak to fight, even when I leveld him up.

: Of course not, Karine and Hirado was much better than Abu and Jezabel, I think that Marine has more trust in Karine and Hirado than Abu and Jezabel.

What did you think about the music?: The best musics, the tittle theme has made me stay on the tittle for a lot of minutes, it was really good and astonishing, this music stayed in my head.

What did you think about the artworks?: Great, I was more crazy than never to see the new artworks, Jezabel and Abu was really good, even of Marine mom, that was... ugly +::lol it was good made, and there's a new antagonists. I forgot their names. +::biggrin But their artworks was good made too.

Did you prefer the gameplay of episode 2 or is number 1 your favorite?:I prefer from this one, because the new game play of this episode had surprised me a lot.

Overall Comment about the game: In my opinion the game was good but too short.

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game?I wanna see new musics, Lord Borgon trying even more to stop Marine quest and even more adventures, with unique Animal kings +::wizard +::clap
Last edited by D-Squall on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 am

*bumps*

oh poor lonesome topic +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby woodlandpearl » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why): This one is a hard one. I would go with Marine, however, I'm starting to warm up to Benoit after playing MM2.

I like Marine's spunk - it seems that she is a go getter. She has a mission and she will finish that mission no matter what the obstacle. Even so, the news of her mom and then finding her dad is in a coma definitely put a heavy strain on her heart. This scene was very touching because it make Marine vulnerable. That is where Benoit steps in and reassures her that her mission is important, that he believes in her, and he encourages her to continue in her mission.

She has been very strong and almost aggressive in her goals, but she also as compassion as in the last scene with Jezabel and her Griffin. She has a way of communicating with different people ranging from fairies to animal tamers, to crocodile hunters that is incredible. She is very passionate about her mission and she has the ability to change the way that people view her and have them come aboard and join her.

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): This one is hard. I have two. The first one is when we find out about Marine's mom and how her search has had consequences. I find it was interesting that Abu did not mention anything, but I'm wondering if there is a reason why.
The second one was at the end with Jezabel and her griffin. I was touched when she broke down and made herself vulnerable. Through the whole game she has been tough and arrogant.

What did you think about the story? I enjoyed the story line. I did like the switching from the current game to the government in Mystock. I was really surprised that Lord Dragon is welcoming the tournament. I'm wondering his motives.

What did you think about Marine? That did she is strong and is doing what she needs to do to change the future for her family and community. I could see at the end why she was despairing, the task is daunting, but she will pull through and find a way.

What did you think about Benoit? I honestly did not like him at first. In MM1 he was whiner. However, in MM2 he has began to mature. I thought it was very touching at the end when he wanted to be part of the 13 and how he was coming around to Marine's main quest that it is possible to change the future.

What did you think about Gravitron? He was ok - I only used him to light the temple. Other than that, I was more concerned raising up my main characters.

What did you think about Piu-Piu? I thought he was cute, but ok. I didn't use him at all.

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? I think Karine/Hirado will be better. I like Karine's spunk and she is more adapt at fighting and staying alive then Jezebel. Jezabel was one of my weaker characters in that every creature was attacking her and in many cases killing her. I played with Dee and at first, Dee was getting killed off. However, after she got this cool "bomb" spell at a higher level, I didn't have that problem anymore. It was more of Jezebel getting killed off.

What did you think about the music? The music was great!

What did you think about the artworks? The artwork was awesome! I especially enjoyed the artwork at the end of the game.

Overall Comment about the game: Great game, a little short, but I'm spoiled since I've played all of your games except for Asguaard. I knew that MM2 was coming out and thought I'd wait until I played MM2 before looking into Asguaard. What I found very helpful since I've played many RPG's is the fact that once a cave was cleared or area was cleared, there was an option to either "enter" or "go through". I personally found that was a time saver as well as made the game more enjoyable then "dreading" going through an area that I didn't like. I liked the fact that I had an option.

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? I've definitely am looking forward to MM3. I'm curious how Claryissa will be used or revealed in MM3. I'm also curious whether Jeanne will be in MM3. I was very surprised that Marine's sister will be going with her, but also curious on what her role will be.
If Jeanne is back, I think it would be awesome to have her variety of spells back from MM2. I was so surprised finding different "gems" that she could use that would expand her spell list. Fairy love was great!
woodlandpearl
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 am

Favorite Hero (explain why): Marine and Jeanne. Sorry :razz: I adore the main lady cuz it's her dream. Her earring side-kick Jeanne is coming into her own with the goodies you doled out for some awesome advantages. (plus I didn't have to spend any items on replenishing Jeanne's spells +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): The aside comment Jez made about Marine being crazy when marine went to clear the spiders from the storage under the house in Shumen. Also the conversation between Norman and Jez in the Ancient Temple when Norman mentioned creating new stuff and naming it Vista :razz: :razz: :razz:
What did you think about the story? Caught my attention from the start, faster than 3S, DS & LF +::O_o
What did you think about Marine? It's a moving story line to watch her grow up and mature through all her adversities +::cry
What did you think about Benoit? Good to see he's becoming a man (Slowly...but he does it so gallantly at the end by stepping up to the plate +::clap )
What did you think about Gravitron? Handy to have around when he's fully equipped and functional, but sure hate it when he claims there's an error +:::| and you want him to zing somethin +::Annoyed
What did you think about Piu-Piu? Ahhh...No competion to Cocka-Cocka. But then again, I didn't use em that much. btw, what does his piu-piu spell do?
Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? No. Karine vs Jez - no competition because Karine jumped right in with Marine to hunt the Rogue. Marine had to prove to Jez about her abilities before joining up to hunt for her griffin. It's all about class 8) Abu vs Hirado almost seem to be even. Both men are healers, but Hirado has more spell weaponry. Whereas Abu can heal quite a bit of states +::Dunno If Jeanne does healing, then I would want fighters, so Karine (very strong) and Hirado (monk defense) are who stand out.
What did you think about the music? If it could be put on CD...I'd be playing it at work when I need to do rush jobs. Good motivation +::music +::music +::music
What did you think about the artworks? I've enjoyed 3S, LF and DS. MM1 & MM2 have raised my expectations to what else can be done on a 2D game. You ROCK +::clap +::clap +::clap +::clap +::clap
Overall Comment about the game: I have been entranced, enthralled and just having a blast +::heart
Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Waiting with bated breath +::fear Just keep surprising us (as you seem to normally do +::biggrin ) cuz you got it +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance NOW WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT +::lol +::lol +::lol +::lol +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby zeldagal » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why): Jezebel. She was quick, powerful and I loved watching her “waddle” when I put her at the back of the group! LOL ;)

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):I really enjoy the leaping, which happened lots. One fun point was discovering if I jumped down after finishing the gigantine lair, that many magic balls appeared on the side of the long ladder. I missed this the first play through, which goes to show it pays to play the game more times and in different modes. I only play normal and/or hard.

What did you think about the story? Enjoyed the story. It kept one jumping with the side quests which I guess I wish were a bit more linear. It took 5 different downloads to get all the quests to register which you know and I would like to see a descriptive of the secret rooms completed to check if I got some special items.

What did you think about Marine? Like her spunk and determination!

What did you think about Benoit? Basically whimpy…

What did you think about Gravitron? Luv luv luv him! Titaness can have Bokden, I’ll take Gravitron! +::lol ;)

What did you think about Piu-Piu? Disappointing… didn’t use him much at all although I leveled him up. His spell just made a noise for me but no damage. Maybe he's only good with Animal Kings, but I took care of them without Piu

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? YUP

What did you think about the music? Enjoyable. Sometimes turn it off though to be honest, but that really isn't meant to be a negative.

What did you think about the artworks? Crystal Crown was spectacular.
Recognized some ( ie snowmen) from another game a(not yours)!

Overall Comment about the game: Having played through it more than 5x…I guess that says it all? +::clap +::clap

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Yes and would like to have ability to warp. +::wizard +::wizard
zeldagal
Mercenary

Postby SurferGranny » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 am

So far, it’s Abu. He’s really strong, willing to learn new things, is loyal (to Marine’s mom) and cute besides! +::heart

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): Has to be the bridge scene at the end when Benoit is so sweet to Marine. Finally!! +::lol

What did you think about the story? It’s developing quite nicely! :)

What did you think about Marine? I really feel for her. So young to have the weight of the world on her shoulders! +::cry +::lol

What did you think about Benoit? It only took him two episodes to finally wake up and see what was important! Just like our world today!! +::YAY

What did you think about Gravitron? I like him, but want him to be able to level up and get even better and stronger! +::whistle

What did you think about Piu-Piu? Piu, piu! Dies all the time, even after you level him up into the high 20’s. +::O_o

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? Don’t know, they each have their own strengths. How about pairing Abu and Karine? They would make a great team! +::biggrin

What did you think about the music? Don’t normally have it on as Granny C and I are usually playing at the same time! ;)

What did you think about the artworks? They just keep getting better and better! +::Dance

Overall Comment about the game: Love it! I’ll be glad when all the episodes are done and I can play it straight through! +::clap

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? More, more, more! Secret rooms, quests, characters, an egress skill for someone… +::Dunno ;) :razz: +::wizard
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby dee0227 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why): Marine overall but in this episode, Jezabel. The elephant whip equipped along with the Virtuoso Belt gives her the chance to stun any or all of the the monsters. The whip give stun/tame and the Virtuoso Belt lets her do it 3 times. Marine because all of the upgrade/extra items are geared especially to her which makes her a force to be reckoned with

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): Finally killing Gigantine. She was one of the hardest in the game to me.

What did you think about the story? Good storyline, so far. Makes you wonder what's coming next.

What did you think about Marine? Strong and only get stronger as the game goes along.

What did you think about Benoit? Still a wimp, but it looks like there may be hope for him in the next episode.

What did you think about Gravitron? Great fighter, especially after you find all of the great weapons/armor.

What did you think about Piu-Piu? I don't understand the purpose of him/her at all. He didn't help complete any quests, wasn't a good fighter, didn't have any MP to speak of. He/she was just sort of there.

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? No. Jezebel was too hard to keep healthy. No really great armor for her. Abu had no really good fighting spells, just healing ones.

What did you think about the music? I don't listen. Sorry. Too distracting for me.

What did you think about the artworks? Great artwork. I still want to see a full screen image of Bokden though

Overall Comment about the game: Not as good as Millennium but overall a good game. It's always hard to top the original though.

Are you looking forward MM3 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Yes. In Millennium, we had to complete a lot of quests before we got Hirado. It made the game harder and you had to use tactics to figure out how to beat some of the enemies with 3 fighters instead of four. In Millennium 2, some of that was taken away because you had 5 fighters almost from the start. Make us work harder for it.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby debhi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

FAVORITE HERO(EXPLAIN WHY): My favorite hero is Benoit. He has grown as a person by the end of MM2. I like that he has not run out on Marine. He has stuck by her no matter how skeptical he may have been.

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): My favorite in game moment was when Benoit came to the Bridge and joined Marine. That was his coming of Age moment.

What did you think about the story? The story answered part of the question on where Marine's mother went. It brought Benoit to his coming of Age moment. It leaves you wanting more. Very well done. I love who done its and whys.

What did you think about Marine? In this MM2 storyline you see that she is still finding her way. She is getting stronger. You get to feel the love she has for her family.

What did you think about Benoit? I believe that he is coming of Age. He has now commited himself to Marine's cause. He truly believes in her. Hopefully he will get stronger hand to hand strength. Every chance I get I try to build his strength.

What did you think about Gravitron? I did not use Gravitron that much. He kept erroring out so I put him on the shelf.

What did you think about Piu-Piu? Another character I found irritating. Shelved and never used.

Do you think the MM2 fighters (Abu/Jezabel) will be better than the MM1 ones (Karine/Hirado)? I find them to be equal. If I can find the right shield for Jezabel she won't be using all my healing items.

What did you think about the music? I don't listen to music when I am playing because it is distracting from what is going on in my real life.

What did you think about the artworks? Fantastic Artwork.

Overall Comment about the game: I enjoyed the storyline. I enjoyed the different challenges that each sidequest took you to.

Yes I am looking forward to MM3. What would I like to see in that Saga? 1st I would like to see the game not released until alot of the bugs are out (this is the 1st of your games that I found frustrating due to waiting to finish something till the bug was resolved). There are bugs that are normal but having to wait to finish a quest is something that should of been tested prior to release. Don't get me wrong.....I wait anxiously for the games you create and understand completely that there are some acceptable bugs that can be fixed during a online game. But this one had bugs that held up game play. +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart
More sidequests that interlink with one another. I liked the princess and ugly one tie ins.
I love that each mm series you develop Marine, Benoit and Jeanne (please bring her back).

You are a very creative and talented trickster. +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Spoiler: show

debhi
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Next

Return to Millennium 2 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)