Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Plotline for MM3?

A place to discuss the game - big spoilers inside!

Re: Plotline for MM3?

Postby mipanda » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 pm

so we'll get two more warriors in MM3? that's not a lot...it won't take a long time to level them up...but I wonder how many girls and how many guys will be in the party altogether including those that won't be in the 13.
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm

mipanda wrote:so we'll get two more warriors in MM3? that's not a lot...it won't take a long time to level them up...but I wonder how many girls and how many guys will be in the party altogether including those that won't be in the 13.

I can't really reveal anything but yes more warriors are joining in part 3, and the event really gets closer.
Lots of story progress +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rifle100 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

wow... then i am sure that marine will fall in love with lord dragon in this part right?really eager to see the 3 new more characters 8)
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am

why would you want marine to fall in love with him?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rifle100 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 am

coz i want ranganaite to feel jealous!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Straw-berryz » Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm

I think Bokden he will be 1 of 13 warriors and he is strongest !! >____<*

no no no ... it's impossible

I don't think Marine and Lord Dragon they both are fall in love ..

because .. I will tell the truth ..

Spoiler: show
I'm Lord Dragon's wife .. !! Lord Dragon he is so cooool !! ..

haha it's joke ,,^_______^,,

Maybe .. Marine she will be fall in love with a boy who are same age or near age (he is too cute ,too)

oh.. well,when I think about girl & boy are fall in love It's too cute .. ,,^_____^,,

I like to see new warriors .. I think .. It's cool if new warriors are princess(or prince) from faraway land ..

I love story like fairy tale .. and I love story about princess so much ..

oh .. well .. it's just my idea .. I just share my idea for you who are love the same game ,,^____^,,

Will I can .. ask Indinera just 1 question ?.. umm ...

maybe .. Do you Interest creat game about Bokden's Adventure .. I think it's fun to play as Bokden hehe ..
Straw-berryz
Peasant

Postby chrome » Sun May 16, 2010 3:56 am

Maybe Marine will fall in love with the spy LB hired... +::O_o
Seriously I don't think Marine would like someone in a short time
chrome
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby kkhohoho » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Alright, I know I'm very late to jump on the bandwagon, but I've just finished MM2 5-10 minutes before this posting. My thoughts on not just MM3, but the rest of the total MM plotline;

Scenario 1: Marine continues to scour the lands for more warriors, continuing to gain new allies, both those who will fight in the showdown, and those who won't. Borgorn, amazed that she got out of Gigantas' lair alive, decides to take her more seriously, ordering the spy to, at last, assassinate her. Marine and her possy manage to fight him off, and continue to gain more warriors, eventually reuniting with Karine and Hirado, and finally engage in the contest. 3 of the opponents are the two martial artists we saw in one scene from MM2, and Lord Dragon himself. Marine is the one to face Lord Dragon, and defeats him, but life is not so simple. Borgon takes control of Mystrock, and sends his forces to defeat Marine and her allies. They defeat the soldiers, and corner Borgon in the tower that we kept seeing Dragon and Borgon meet in. The party then fights Borgon as the final boss, and finally free Myst from oppression. Not sure what would happen in the ending.

Scenario 2: Marine continues to scour the lands for more warriors, continuing to gain new allies, both those who will fight in the showdown, and those who won't. Borgorn, amazed that she got out of Gigantas' lair alive, decides to take her more seriously, ordering the spy to, at last, assassinate her. Marine and her possy manage to fight him off, and continue to gain more warriors, eventually reuniting with Karine and Hirado, and arrive at Mystrock at the appointed date, but Borgon doesn't wish to lose his power, so he kills the noble Lord Dragon himself, outlaws Martial Law, and puts prices on the heads of Marine and her allies. Marine and her forces must then proceed to fight against Mystrock, culminating in a final battle against Borgon in the tower that he and Dragon kept meeting in. Myst is freed from oppression. Not sure what would happen in the ending.
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Millennium 2 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)