Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Crypt 6 stuck

Crypt 6 stuck

Postby camillia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 am

I'm in crypt 6 when I go past the tile on the floor a poltergeist gets me and when I try to leave same thing happens. I appear stuck what is it I need to get past so I know if dont have it to go to an earlier save. Please help.
camillia
Bard

Re: Crypt 6 stuck

Postby camillia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 am

I believe I know what area I failed to explore so going to check.
camillia
Bard

Postby nekoyasa » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 am

i just put on the headphones and got out that way. there must be something somewhere that lets you get by but i have'nt found it yet.
How beautiful it is to do
nothing...
and then to rest afterwards.
nekoyasa
Bard

Postby Rabbit » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Hello, I am really enjoying this game - both the concept of moving between different characters' dreams to solve quests and the puzzly resource management aspect.

But now I have been stuck going around in circles for a number of hours and would appreciate a hint to get me moving again. There are two major areas where it seems that I haven't explored well.

One is the Evil Man's dream (in Crypt 6), where I don't know how to get past the poltergheist. Yes, I know I can use the headphones to escape.

The other is London, where I don't know how to get past Jack the Ripper. I've tried putting a Bright Candle in Erin's left hand, but he still kills me. Should keep looking for a way to light the candle?

I can break four kinds of rocks, and I have found and used four keys: El Cairo, Pharaoh, Sanitorium, Royal.

Other places I've been:
Spoiler: show
- Athena's dream (I've explored everywhere, except for a place where I need to jump.)
- Peeboo's dream (I've explored everywhere, except for two places where I need to jump, and the closed gate on the far east side.)
- Clochette's dream (I believe I've been everywhere here.)
- Erin's dream (I haven't yet defeated Angerias in the back of the church where Pharaoh is.)
----- Pharaoh's dream (I haven't yet found the right thing for Erin to dip in the water. I haven't been able to get into the dream of the girl who sells free useless stuff.)
---------- Isis' dream (There seems to be a treasure area in the upper left corner that I don't know how to reach.)
---------- Amenofis' dream (Not much in here.)
---------- Irene's dream (I haven't found gifts for Hermes, Zeus, or Ares yet.)
----- Girl who sells stuff in El Cairo (I didn't find any quest items in her dream.)
----- Rick's dream (There are some closed doors in Crypt #3. And then there's the evil man in Crypt #6...)
---------- Evil Man's dream (I don't know how to pass the poltergheist.)
Old Man's dream (I don't know how to pass Jack the Ripper. I haven't been able to enter any buildings except the Inn. I haven't found a way to enter the sleeping man's dream.)
----- Innkeeper's dream (I killed a whole bunch of glitches, but didn't find any quest items here.)
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 pm

It is possible to get past the poltergheist.

The other is London, where I don't know how to get past Jack the Ripper. I've tried putting a Bright Candle in Erin's left hand, but he still kills me. Should keep looking for a way to light the candle?

As for Jack

The key is to use the candle on a lamp.

:)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Zeriab » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 pm

You cannot get past the poltergeist before you do something in London.
The vampire is a key
Checkout my game Desecrators
Zeriab
Explorer

Postby Rabbit » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Aha! Now I can explore London! Yay! I suspect I'll find the answer to the poltergheist on my own here. :)

Just goes to show that I should stop being so lazy with the mouse. I should walk up to everything and interact with it, even if the mouse doesn't change into a hand or a magnifying glass.

Thank you both very much for your help.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 pm

You're very welcome ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions