Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hello Dreamscape players!

Hello Dreamscape players!

Postby eridani » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Many of you were members already but for those who have just joined on starting Dreamscape - welcome!

We do hope you are enjoying the game and that you will also be trying out the other great products we have.

Now that you are here we would love to see you become part of our community. We have lots going on - join a clan, come and talk, play forum games, take part in contests, enjoy the members magazine and more! We are a very friendly bunch who would love to know more about you. Please feel free to join in with any of the sections - a good starting point can be to post a topic in our welcome section to say hello:

http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/fo ... =viewforum

Enjoy the game and our community,

Eri +::Thumbup +::clap
eridani
Ranger

Re: Hello Dreamscape players!

Postby woolf223 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm

hi eri +::YAY

i´ve readed about joining a clan,is there something important to join a clan or can evryone join any.i like to trie it. :)
your life you should guard,´cause sometimes it´s getting hard.

woolf223
Bard

Postby eridani » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm

As long as you have 10 posts or more you can join in! All you have to do is post in whichever you would like to join - they will then let you know if you are accepted!

if you are unsure as to which you would like post in a few and see which one interests you the most +::YAY
eridani
Ranger

Postby Sue4HOOC » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Dogone you guys! I'm addicted to this game, and getting nothing else done! My husband thanks you though. (I'm out of his hair!) +::biggrin Having a good time, however frustrating it gets! +::Dance
Great game, and thanks so much for all those who help out in the Forums, too.
Sue4HOOC
Wanderer

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions