Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

is there any towns?

is there any towns?

Postby grisel1 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 am

Hey...

I downloaded dreamscape free trial then, I played it and It was amazing but there is also a slice of life +::surrender
and it was scary coz I'm scared of im stuck and I will be kille T_T

so I havent found any towns yet...
I need an INN though.... but I know there is pinkie lol

but is there rly towns or cities? +::O_o
grisel1
Mercenary

Re: is there any towns?

Postby Rabbit » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 am

This is a different kind of RPG. :)

You are challenged to get through the entire game with no inn! +::O_o
Of course, if you're stuck, and really can't go further without an inn, you can always touch Pinkie.

There are four ways you can regenerate HP and SP without an inn.

1. After every battle, you regenerate 5 HP and 1 SP. That means you need to choose and fight your battles carefully. If you lose too much after a battle, you may want to reload your previous save and try fighting a different glitch (monster) or fighting with a different strategy or equipment.

2. From food items you find on the ground. Notice that you use these right away. They don't go into your inventory. So only step on them when you really need them. Also, be on the lookout for hidden places, that may contain bonus food items.

3. Later in the game, there will be a few healing items you can buy in limited quantities.

4. As you gain levels, some of your characters will gain healing skills, which essentially allow you to trade SP for HP. Also, one of your characters gains the ability to make carrots, which have healing properties.

I've really been enjoying figuring out how to do this resource management puzzle on all the different difficulty levels. I hope you will too. :)

(Edit: Ooops, I forgot to mention carrots.)
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

Pinkie the Crystal should be your inn.

You can access him anytime using the Headphones on Erin and moving down to enter Lostham again.
It's a little trick that works really well whenever you need to be healed. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby mipanda » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 am

however try and not touch pinkie too many times... you get a reward at the end...the less times the better :) of course first time through is forgiveable :)
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 am

Yup I second that for a first time through, you shouldn't refrain from touching Pinkie if you need it.
After all, you need to get to know the game before attempting to do a real good savefile ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions