Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Poltergiest

Poltergiest

Postby KiayaUO » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:53 am

Hello,

Can somebody please help me get past the poltergiest in the evil crypt?

Thanks, Kat
KiayaUO
Peasant

Re: Poltergiest

Postby Rabbit » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 am

Have you been to London yet? You won't be able to pass the poltergheists until you've done a few things in London.

If you let me know what keys you have in your inventory, I can help you figure out what to do next. :)
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby KiayaUO » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 am

I will try that, thank you.
KiayaUO
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 am

When you venture further on London, you'll find a house inside a house there's a vampire, inside the vampire's dream there are some items called Saint Cross that allows you to pass by the Poltergeist. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby KiayaUO » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:18 am

If you are talking about the vampire that I think you are then I was there...but mine didn't have crosses in the dream. He also had 2 "pentacle against evil spirits". On the wall of his house. I don't know hot to get one. He is not asking for anything. What's up with the ghost room? Do you have to run to the other side or they always kill you? I saw another room like that but now I can't remember where now.

There is a lot of stuff to keep track of in this game.
KiayaUO
Peasant

Postby Rabbit » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 am

You have to pass through the ghost room to get to the area with the Saint Crosses.

There's a hint for what to use against the ghosts on the wall in the previous room. You'll need an item from the Toy Shop. Have you found the Toy Key yet? And have you talked to the blue teddy bear after opening the door?
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby shiningriver » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 am

What item? I'm very much frustrated as I have tried crossing it so surely (with a failure rate of 100%).
Can anyone tell me what to do now? I've talked with the Blue Bear (who I am pretty sure looks green), and I've killed Al Capote and Jack the Ripper (I'm not so sure what to do with the snowy fields and the 'place where meteors fall' coz I get killed the moment I enter the 'places where meteors fall').
I art thou, thou art I. It is I who illuminate the heavens from the depths of your consciousness. I am Amaterasu.
shiningriver
Peasant

Postby dee0227 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:24 pm

The green bear tells you that the machines are sleeping. You need something to wake them up.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby shiningriver » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 am

I know that you need the items to wake them up... and you need to give those items to the 'Gods' Territory' area. The problem is finding them. I'm not pretty sure on them. T_T I've been circling the entire game now.
I art thou, thou art I. It is I who illuminate the heavens from the depths of your consciousness. I am Amaterasu.
shiningriver
Peasant

Postby Rabbit » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:01 am

Shiningriver, I've answered your questions in the other topic you posted. :)

EDIT: Let's keep our discussion all in one place. You already used your Sanatorium key to get your Royal key. If necessary, let's discuss it further down in your other topic.
Last edited by Rabbit on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby shiningriver » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 am

Thanks. I've also replied on the same thread. BTW, The Sanatorium key is for what?
shiningriver
Peasant

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions