Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

galant mask

galant mask

Postby nannaw » Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 pm

+::sos I'm completely flummoxed. I think Ive been everwhere, the evil crypt ,though I cant get out without dreaming,
London, New York, Snowy place, killed a couple of Dreamlords, the one in the snowy place and the pyramid. Should I be wearing the mask as Ive not wanted to put it on as it cant be removed. Ive got several keys but I cant get through the prison doors, have no idea what the gods might want. The game is driving me mad. I love all your games but this has been the best so far.
nannaw
Peasant

Re: galant mask

Postby Rabbit » Mon May 03, 2010 12:30 am

In the Evil Crypt, did you find the Banjo of Gods? Try equipping this in Erin's left hand and offering it to the Gods. This will allow you to progress in the game. :)

It is up to you, whether to equip the Galant Mask. It has no effect on the story. I've completed the game with and without equipping it.

Which keys do you have, and which "prison doors" are you talking about?
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby nannaw » Mon May 03, 2010 12:23 pm

thanks Rabbit for coming back so quick. I thought I knew my way around these games but this one has really tested me. +:::|
Yes I have the banjo and have tried with the Gods to no avail. Maybe Ive got it in the wrong hand if that is possible. Probably Ive done something earlier that I shouldnt.
I read one post that talked about NOT eating the bread or Zeus gets angry. Well Ive cleared the area I think cos of the electric wires you go thruogh to get to the Gods (needed a bit of healing). Maybe thats the problem. I'll have another go.
The Prison doors are in Al Capones place. I cant get through them.
nannaw
Peasant

Postby nannaw » Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Hurray it worked. Dont know why it didnt before. I have equiped Erin with a 500 Agility maybe that helps her play the banjo better!! Thanks again+::Dance
nannaw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon May 03, 2010 1:10 pm

nannaw wrote:Hurray it worked. Dont know why it didnt before. I have equiped Erin with a 500 Agility maybe that helps her play the banjo better!! Thanks again+::Dance

she will play it like a rockstar now lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Rabbit » Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Congratulations on meeting the Gods! +::Thumbup

Regarding the "prison doors" in New York, is it possible that you missed the secret area which contains the Mafia Key?

To reach the secret area in New York, look for:
Spoiler: show
Two suits of armor standing next to each other with spears crossed. Walk between them, under the crossed spears.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions