Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

meteor dream

meteor dream

Postby Lira » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:28 pm

I thought that you had about five mins time in this dream after you first enter it. (At least that's the way it worked for me the first couple of times that I played.) Now I'm playing pure nightmare and really wanted the items I can buy in this dream. So I deliberately did not even interact with Laura when I first got into that area as I was short on gold, much less use the headphones on her. But now when I enter the dream I can't even get to the vendor before the meteor falls down. Is this a bug?
Lira
Wanderer

Re: meteor dream

Postby D-Squall » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Well, the only explanation for that is that you gone to her dream but got out before the explosio, and then gone back again.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lira » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 pm

That's just it: I know for sure that I did not go to her dream earlier. I'm now playing the game through for the sixth time, so I know that I mustn't enter and leave this dream. And I deliberately avoided her when I first went to London and New York, deliberately only interacting with her once I had enough money I could buy the stuff from the vendor in her dream.
Lira
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Maybe a glitch, or you using an old version of the game?
Can fix your save if you want me to. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lira » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I downloaded the game recently from bigfishgames, so it shouldn't be too old. Guess it's just a weird glitch.

As to fixing the save: I've gotten to Zeus' territory now, I guess I'll just finish the game without the items from this one vendor. (Might reconsider, though, when I reach jail! I hate those snakes! lol) Thanks for the offer in any case.
Lira
Wanderer

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions