Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S THE KING'S HEROES IS OUT!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S THE KING'S HEROES IS OUT!!!!!

Postby Valdy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:19 am

Right now I have 2 sets of characters: the one with Mona, and one with Trillian instead of Mona. I am playing with Trillian in the party right now, but will continue with Mona's party afterwards, just to see how Mona is doing on the whole. Already have found 2 rings with Mona in the party, and don't want to start that party again from the beginning.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:43 am

OK +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby L-sama » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:21 am

Grats on another great-looking release Indinera, the character designs in this one are nothing short of gorgeous IMO, quite possibly even your best to date.

Just wondering though, any chance that this (and The Tale of a Common Man and Elendia Ceus) will see a Steam and/or Gamersgate release anytime down the line? I happen to own just about all of your releases available on both of those platforms (sometimes even having bought the same title twice) since it's much easier for me to keep track of what games I own that way, and TKH is one in particular that I really, *really* want to play ASAP.
L-sama
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:30 am

Grats on another great-looking release Indinera, the character designs in this one are nothing short of gorgeous IMO, quite possibly even your best to date.

I could agree, Elendia Ceus had stunning arts too.

Just wondering though, any chance that this (and The Tale of a Common Man and Elendia Ceus) will see a Steam and/or Gamersgate release anytime down the line?

Nope. I value my own website and its exclusive content.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby watts712 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:21 pm

What key/relic is the one that helps make money fast?? Where is it located?

Thanks
Cindy
watts712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Golden Key.
It's in one of the 3 dungeons of Karkaris.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:50 pm

I cannot believe it, but I made it. Yayyy me !! I kept the save file for the last fight, and tried one more time, and this time I defeated the last boss, and got an ice cube as a reward? LOL

I still think that the team I used (Novak - War Monk, Frank - Crusader, Trillian - Magneto-Witch, Callyope - Archer of the Dew) is the best for me, but next time I would use Callyope as the leader, and not Novak, because she is pretty useless in that last fight. On second thought, I would probably exchange Novak for Mona. I didn't really care for his spells, and I prefer fighters to magic users anyway, so I might give it a go with Mona instead.

BTW, even though I didn't use the Minister (except the first time round), I never had real money problems. Although I couldn't buy expensive weapons right away, I always had enough money to buy enough meat and other helpful items as well as decent weapons and armour. Of course, I only played in Story mode, so that's why I probably didn't have a lot of money problems.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:59 pm

and got an ice cube as a reward? LOL

BUT THAT IS THE HIGHEST DISTINCTION OF NORD CASTLE LOL
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions