Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Lycah

Lycah

Postby Indinera » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:26 am

LYCAH

$11.99

Image Image

This is the second game by Crow's Perch, following Black River, and the first episode in a series.
This game features a dark, exciting storyline and an overall style reminiscent of games like Vagrant Hearts and Thorne.

Lycah - The Enchantress is an episodic saga that puts you in the role of Lycah, a young woman troubled by her past who accepts to work for The Ecclesia, a religious order that's taking over the country, in exchange for her people's well being.
She specializes in hunting monsters, ghosts and demons, in each episode she will be faced with creatures from the abyss and from her past.

SUMMARY:

An evil creature is haunting a small village on the edge of the country, taking small children away from their parents. Lycah is sent to Weeping Pond to handle the issue, during her investigations she will learn that all is not as it seems.

FEATURES:

- First Episode in an Engaging Storyline.
- Exciting Soundtrack.
- Beautifully animated sprites for the traditional turn based side-view battle system.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Lycah

Postby Del » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:37 pm

I hope you guys enjoy the game! We have decided to go back to our roots for this one, with a traditional and casual experience, if you liked Vagrant Hearts, Fated Souls, Midnight's Blessing, Ashes of Immortality, you will like this one. Our trademark animated side-view battle system is back!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Valdy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi Del,

Thanks for another great game. +::Thumbup

I have just entered Weeping Pond after fixing the bridge, and after someone spoke, a window comes up with "Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/NightMare01-05". After this, the game shuts down.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby sandie1000 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 pm

I have just entered Weeping Pond after fixing the bridge, and after someone spoke, a window comes up with "Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/NightMare01-05". After this, the game shuts down. Cannot play!
sandie1000
Bard

Postby Del » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey! Sorry for this, it was last hour mistake when creating the demo, we have fixed, all you gotta do is download and install again, then you can resume playing. You will reach the end of the demo soon, I hope you're having a good time!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Stuck in a loop

Postby sandie1000 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Stuck in a loop killing suicide widows

don't know how to show you where I have screen grab but don't know how to post
sandie1000
Bard

Postby Del » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:57 pm

You can e-mail to me if you'd like: raphaeldelmaschio@hotmail.com

How exactly are you stuck? Can you explain a bit better, please?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby sandie1000 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Way too short. Was looking for a new game and this one only took 2 hours
sandie1000
Bard

Postby Del » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:13 pm

It's an episodic game, it will have a new episode each 4 weeks. There are side-quests and optional locations within this episode though, Old Weeping Pond north of Weeping Pond is an optional dungeon and there is also a side-quest you activate in the village where you must explore Screaming Grotto.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Valdy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks for fixing this, Del. :)

I actually prefer games that don't go on and on but are on the "short" side. And considering the price for this game (and I always take longer than other players to finish a game), I like the whole package. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Glad you liked it. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby dad33 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:38 pm

I have two problems with game.

Fighting the witches, on the right hand path, is a continuous loop can not defeat them.

Shea can not cure or heal herself, unable to select any one else. selector bounces back to her. Neither keys or mouse works
dad33
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Sometimes the mouse gets in the way of the selection, that is an issue we're looking into right now. Move the cursor away fromm the screen, to one of the top corners preferably and the selection will work fine.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyC » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:56 pm

I just played the demo. It looks interesting, but I have some concerns. I was almost dead when I got to the bridge with the planks and vines to fix it. I had used all of my healing items that I had found. I could not find a fill up spot any where. In your Black River game there was always a fill up spot right where I needed it.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby myst23 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi Del,
looks like a good game from the demo so I bought it. Im sure its going to last me longer than just 2 hours.
reality always buts in for alot of people. There are few that will just sit there and play no matter what.
Hope you have more games soon. Debbie
myst23
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers