Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Never played Dreamscape before

Never played Dreamscape before

Postby kimo » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:44 pm

So I am starting the game for the first time. If anyone else in interested in this game, now is the time to post your experiences and questions here. At just 1 hour into the game, it has become very involved and should be a long game. I quickly learned to visit the dreams of each main character because
Spoiler: show
armor, spells, and stat boosts are rather easily found.

Just don't get too far into some dreams because you may get stuck because you find yourself under-equipped. I found a merchant with some limited amounts of great stuff in Erin's dream.
Spoiler: show
The merchant is located in the NE corner of the "palace grounds" isolated down a narrow corridor and you will probably have to fight some mummys and skeletons to escape the dead end. A bit tough, but worth it of you have 300+ gold available.

Although this is an "old" (not ancient) game, you would really never know it. It packs lots of Indy's signature design elements.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: Never played Dreamscape before

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:01 pm

In its time Dreamscape was a pretty large and ambitious game of mine.
I wanted to focus on the gameplay (with adventure elements) instead of the storyline.
I think overall it's a pretty unique game in my collection.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Dreamscape - Help and Questions