Walkthrough for chapter 3
PART 1Created by: Mellowkat
Maps by: Patojonas
Revisions by: Kehaul
1. Welcome to Mt Zulle. You will see the place is covered in snow. Random and Sarah will comment on how unusual it is to see so much snow. Go into the town by heading left past the guy standing there. Walk past the next screen and Random and Sarah will decide to go see their families. Walk straight ahead again. Try and avoid the millipuf unless you have equipment that can kill it or if Cocka cocka is strong enough. On the next screen is a large party of people waiting to greet you. Naewenn will give you an elven astral outfit
which is a specialized suit for Sarah that evolves as she does. They will say that there have been killings in the village and that it involves Sarah and Random. They will tell you to talk to Gurtof. She will move and Gurtof is the blue haired guy standing in the way. Talk to him. He will tell you that Sarah’s family is dead. It appears that they are murdering everyone that interacted with Sarah in some way. Sarah wants to see what is left of her home. Random goes to check on his parents. In the home Sarah sees the devastation, vows to have her vengeance and learns death spell. Go up and talk to Melvynn standing in the way. Sarah will ask him who, how, and when but he cant seem to answer her questions directly. Explore the home. Sheratan is blocking the way upstairs and won’t let you in. The door beside him is locked. In the room with a steaming hole, inspect the hole to get a necrotear
. The middle hole in the upper room has a bromium powder
. Look in the mirror in the bottom right room to fight an angelic mistress. Leave and Random will return with the news that his parents are gone and there is another family living there now. No one seems to know where they went.Side quest 1- Cure the pig of fortune (Q 49)
2. Head directly south from Sarah’s house and talk to the blonde haired girl. She is worried because her pig of fortune is ill. She will ask if you can try to cure it. Say yes and she will move aside. Go up to the pig and inspect. Casting heal, revive or cure cold wont work. If you still have the reeker bulb
with you use it (Yay we can finally get rid of the rotten thing)! Quest complete. Your party will get 6000XP
as a reward. You will also get gods heaven
. Fortune pigs are blue! Head left one screen and enter the first building which is the inn. Talk to the cat girl on the right to stay the night.Side quest 2- Find Jacob’s dagger (Q 42)
3. Now head back to the right until you leave town.
Enter the lone wooden cabin. Talk to the guy on the right to buy a millipuf X-bow
or two. In the room below him, the drawer on the right has a magicka potion
. The wardrobe in the top left has 17 gold
. Talk to the kobold on the left and he will say that he has lost his sword outside in the snow. Head outside from the upper right corner walk 4 steps left to find a mithril sword
. Quest complete. Go back inside and give the sword to him. Talk to him again for the opportunity to fight him. He is not hard to beat. Once you beat him he will disappear to go do his job. Go back outside and you can see him running around like a mad man. On the left side of the screen check the second barrel to get a mountain balm
4. Head south to the graveyard.
On the first screen a blue wolf will randomly appear. Just exit and enter the screen until you see him. Talk to him. Choose the options: “Yes I hate humans too”, then “My quest is important”, then “Not an important member”. The wolf will give you the necklace of Bahanur
. Side quest 3- Donate 100 gold to help light more fires. (Q 59)
5. Return back to town.
Go left and enter the first building. The box on the left has 43 gold
in it. Go outside. The next door is locked. Enter the next house on the upper left. Talk to Julia and she will ask if you will make a 100 gold
donation to light more fires. Give her the gold. Quest complete.Side quest 4- Donate 2000 gold to Solwan (Q 44B)
6. Head outside and down into the next house. Go into the first right room and talk to Solwan in the top right corner. He is a merchant that wants to travel around the world. However he is broke and can’t afford to travel. He needs 2000 gold
to get started. Give him the gold. Quest complete.
7. The wardrobe in the bottom has 11 gold
. In the left room the box on the left side has an indinera bow
. Talk to Charysse in the left room. She will say that her husband went out hunting millipuves and hasn’t returned yet. She will ask you if you could please find him. This will be referred to as quest 17.
8. Exit and head left onto the next screen. Go through the door that has been painted purple. Ask Pimpy, the girl behind the counter, for a quest. One of her customers is looking for the sword of ages
but she does not sell this as this is a bow shop. She asks you that if you find it please give it to her and she will give you 5000 gold
for it. This will be referred to as side quest 29. Don’t buy any bows yet because you can find a way to make the prices lower later.
9. Exit the bow shop and go down and talk to the girl with the red hair. Marlene is an expert fighter and asks you if you want to duel. Go into your party list by pressing A and choose who you wish to duel her. She will give you an aquapunga flower
as a reward for winning.
10. Go up into the next upper house, past Sarah’s old house. In the upper wardrobe is a food ration
. Go upstairs. In the left box to the south of the room is a food ration
. In the right box is 21 gold
11. Head down into the next house. Inside is a man who holds rabbit games. The catch the bunnies’ game is quite difficult. There are some that accumulate in the sides of the game and then there is some that must have been charmed with a lightning speed spell because they are almost impossible to catch. I personally haven’t had the patience to try and catch them all so if you have let me know what the prize is please.
(The rewards for this may be slightly randomized, but the following is relatively accurate.)Catch max in limited time mode
In this mode you have 50 seconds to catch as many as you can, and the rewards are dependent on the number you catch regardless of how long it took to do so. Catching all 23 the first time will award 200g
and an ice cake
; further successes only reward 200g
. Catching 22 will award 30g
and a holy water
; further successes only reward 30g
. Catching less than 22 bunnies will only reward a maximum of 9g, which isn't even enough to cover the entrance fee.Catch ‘em all mode
In this mode you have 60 second to catch them all. The rewards are based on how long it takes you to catch every bunny. The gold amount will vary, rewarding up to 500g for a stellar run. Additionally, it is possible to win an XP egg
the first time you complete it in under 50 seconds, and an ice cake
for the first time you complete it in under 40 seconds. There does not appear to be a special prize for completing it in less than 30 seconds, but such a run is quite hard to accomplish.Bunny Races
The bunny races you have to guess which ones will win the race. Just like in real animal races these bunnies are hard to predict who will win and which way they will go. If you win at least 3 out of 5 you will get 5000 gold
to make up for all the gold you lost of betting on these silly things and 3x ice cakes
. (Equip the luck ring on Random and bet primarily on bunny #2. For an investment of 40g, you'll be winning the 5000g reward often enough to make some good money here.)Side quest 5- Bring package to Rhamus. (Q 59)
12. Exit and head up north. Talk to the guy to be able to buy crystal water barrels
. Enter the house. It used to be Random’s parents house. Go downstairs. The woman on the left can teach Marion the milli-vanilla
spell which is good against millipuves for 250 gold
. The woman on the right asks if you can please deliver a package for 250 gold
. Say yes and she will say that you can find her friend Rhamus at the council of Mt Zulle. Go into the middle lower room and talk to the little girl. She wants to go out and play but she has to do her lessons. She will ask you to help her. Say yes and choose who you want to help her. You will get a random stat booster
depending on who you choose. (Either Random, or a member who joins later in the chapter, are the best choice reward-wise.)
13. Head back outside, down, then right. Go up to the next screen. You will see a weird guy running off to the next screen. Ignore him for now. Head directly left and open the chest to get 336 gold
. Go up into the council building to the left. If you talk to the guy standing directly next to you don’t give him any money. He is a scammer. Go and talk to the blond haired person in the south room and give them the package. Quest complete. Don’t forget to go back to get your reward. The wardrobe in the blue room has 2 gold
. The purple haired woman sells armors. Upstairs in the wardrobe in the right corner is 7 gold
. The box in the middle left has 75 gold
. Side quest 6- Light the dead fires of Mt Zulle (Q 50)
14. Talk to the guy standing in front of the chest. Ask for a quest. For 1000 gold
he wants you to light all the dead fires in Mt Zulle. Now head back to the first part of town. You will see your first dead fire. Sarah will light it. On the next screen to the left there is one just in front of you. Go down into the yard where there are two kids next to the snowman. There is one next to the black haired guy. In the next yard to the left there is one just above the house. On the next screen to the left there is one below the red haired girl. On the next screen to the left there is a girl surrounded by a fence. The tree to the left of her is slightly hiding another dead fire. Head back to the council building screen and to the right is two fires next to each other. Head up north and there’s another one near the bridge. Quest complete. Go back to council building to claim your reward. Talk to him about the snow to get a pass to see the Elders.
15. Head outside The house on the right is an item shop. Head up north and talk to the girl standing in front of the bridge to get her to move out of the way. Talk to the guy in blue and he will say he is sorry for Sarah’s loss. Everyone agrees that they must move onto Adretana sooner rather than later. He will tell you that the way to Adretana is blocked except for one carrier that will take you part of the way there for 2000 gold
. Side Quest 7- Kill all the Millipuves in Mt Zulle (Q 58)
16. Talk to the woman and ask for a quest. She will say that the millipuves are becoming a problem within the town and asks that you clear them out for 1500 gold
. The first one is directly south if you haven’t killed it already. The second one is left one screen then in the front yard of the guy with the bunny races. The third one is flying around on the next screen. To attack it, go up to it and click it. Quest complete. Return to the lady to claim your reward.
17. Enter the inn and talk to the woman in white in the lower left corner and buy a gown of purity
. Go downstairs. Don’t talk to the guy lying in the bed next to you as he will give you a pox condition by coughing on you. If you talk to the guy in the upper left side of the inn he will tell you to stay away. Djugan is scared that because he helped Sarah kill the millipuves in LP 2 that he is next on their list. Go back upstairs and you will hear a horrendous noise. Go back down to investigate. You will see that Djugan was murdered as well. Go outside and you will see the two people beside the fire. Talk to one and he is playing hide and seek with his brother. Look slightly to the right and you will see footprints in the snow. Follow them and you will find the brother. A little further up is a chest slightly hidden behind the roof. Open it to get the ice breaker (axe)
. Side quest 8- Kill the renegade elves. (Q 57)
18. Head back to the where that guy ran away from you. Now follow him.
On the next screen go across right and up. On the next screen follow him to the right. Follow the path up. Save and prepare for a fight. There is a girl lying down in the middle of a clearing. Go up and inspect her. It’s a trap! The elves believe that the elf of the sun is a bad omen and that Sarah is a disgrace to elves so she must die. Kill them. You will get the harbinger bow
after defeating them. Two blue giants will come and attack you. The girl will explode after you defeat them. Quest complete.Side quest 9- Bring a letter to Clevion (Q45)
19. Head back to where you saw the camp site while chasing that guy. Talk to the guy in the way and he will introduce you to the elves of war guild. Their main aim is to keep the evil out of Mt Zulle and any race is able to join. Join up and talk to him again for a quest. Talk to Xavier the green haired guy. He will give you a quest to bring a letter to Clevion in the hotel of isle. Head back to town.
20. Go back to the screen where you first arrived. Head directly up when you enter that screen and follow the path up to reach the hotel of aisle.
Head left and get Cocka cocka to eat the blue flower for XP
. (Equal to his SP stat) Talk to the guy on the left and he says he is so cold doesn’t have any money to rent a room. You can ignore him, make fun of him or give him some money. Be nice and give him 200 gold
if you like. The next guy sells items. Enter the hotel of aisle. There is a kid that will pester you for a candy bar continuously. If he does it enough Wendala will belt him one. His mother in the right room in the top left corner will ask if you have seen him he has a rare condition where he needs chocolate to live… oops. Go up and talk to the maid behind the counter. Buy one of everything, especially the Elven bait. The blue woman sells regenerative items and a few equipments. Talk to the woman blocking the way to the left. Pay the 400 gold
to get in. Brussian will ask to talk to Marion alone. He will tell her that he has developed feelings for her and she says she feels the same. Go up the two sets of stairs. Talk to the lady in the bottom left corner and she says that she feels tired and maybe she should go to bed. Tell her yes that’s a good idea. She will disappear and leave 98 gold
on the desk. The two guys talking on the right talk to the left guy and he will give you a signal phaser
. Go up either of the stairs. Talk to Clevion who is standing at the upper table. Give him the letter and he will give you a package
in return. Quest complete. Side quest 10- Eat more than Norman. (Q 53)
21. Go back to the inn and talk to the blue guy to the left of Clevion and he will say that he hasn’t met anyone who can beat Norman. Talk to the bald headed guy to the left and ask him for a quest. He will challenge someone to an eating contest. Save before you begin otherwise you won’t be able to challenge him again if you loose. Do it with Wendala. Use Marion’s obsidian muscles spell to increase her RS. He will tell you he will give you an artifact if you win. (Requires 380RS) Wendala will win but he says he lied about the artifact so he gives you 100 gold
instead. The clown in the right sells hot grog. Now head back to the elves of war guild. Along the way you will be ambushed. They want the package! Kill them and get the package back quickly. Side quest 11- Kill all the giants (Q 46)
22. Go back to the elves of war guild and talk to Xavier again to complete the quest. He will now offer to teach you the Millipuf Crush
to anyone with at least 400 RS. Then ask him for a quest. He asks you to remove a small fraction of giants that are getting dangerously close to Mt Zulle. He gives you a map to find them. Use the map and go and kill all the giants.
Now these giants are very sneaky. Some of them will be hiding under the snow. The chest to the left side of the fortress is a booby trap that puts Random to sleep and then two giants attack. You need to open this to finish this quest. Check out the hole in the wall on the right for more giants. Once you have gotten to the bridge where you can go no further head back down and there are 9 giants. Kill them all for quest complete. On the way out is a wolf in the snowman. Head back to the elves of war guild and talk to Xavier again. You will get level 2 benefits for your efforts and he will also give Sarah nectar of indinera
which gives her +5 RS
. Side quest 12- Kill the rogues (Q 47)
23. Talk to Xavier again and ask for another quest. A group of Rogues have been found at the western exit of Mt Zulle. He wants you to go and eradicate them. (Ask him about 'quest' again to increase the reward you will receive later.) Go out towards the inn and left until you see a camp with a few people running around. There are three ways to do this. You can kill them outright, you could offer them gold or you could cast brilliant mind on Marion and try talking to them. (Talking with Marion will give her an additional 1000xp
.) Quest complete. Go back and talk to Xavier. He will give you 100 gold
(or 500g if asked Xavier about 'quest' a second time.) as a reward. Talk to Alderic and he will teach you a skill that allows you to spot which plants can make items out of their petals (Locations in the appendix). Talk to him with the talk option and he will give you the banshee cape
24. Head out to the western exit where the last millipuf was and head up the path.
Kill all the millipuves around. Save before clicking on the yellow one. If it runs away, load your game and try again until combat occurs. Use undead curse on it. You will get 3500 gold
. It will also randomly drop a gold bar
25. Use Marions undead speaking on the grave. Enter the crypt. Try to avoid the holes if you can. Go up and confront the monster on the pedestal. You will face 3 ghosts then when defeated you will face Gazo Gazoher. It will give you steel breaker
after you defeat it. Step on the hole to the left, up here on the platform, to find a gaia dust
. There is nothing further in this area.
26. Head back to the area where you first started out and head south.
Go up and open the chest to the left. In it is 13 gold
and 2x food rations
. Enter into the hall of reflections. These trees are quite difficult to beat. They randomly drop a Yveen Tear
. Metallist curse and Sarah's Oni works particularly well. Head right, down then across. The first chest has a cryzalis bracer
. The second chest has a glacier bow
. Go back left a bit and up. Open the chest to get 288 gold
. Head up and fight the tree that is blocking the way. The first chest has an enchanted potion
. The second chest has a Cryzalis bracer
27. Head out of that bit and head up. In the top right corner is a blank screen. Kill the manthra soul behind it. (Use 'Vs. Ghosts' skills. They randomly drop a mantha tear
.) Kill the two trees beside it. Go up and in the chest is 154 gold
. Go to the blank screen above the chest and kill the manthra soul. A chest will appear. Open it to get an Yveen water
and 6224 gold
. The next chest to the right has sleep vapor
. The next two have haze powders
. The next one has a light glass
. Go down and fight the two trees again. Go all the way to the end to the blank screen. Fight the manthra soul again. It will open up a door to the next hallway. Go down it. The top chest has an xp egg
. The middle chest has a sajcdil apple
. The bottom chest has an god’s heaven
28. Head back to the room with 5 chests in it and fight the tree blocking the way to the top left. The top right chest has a fairy tear
. The bottom right chest has an ice cake
. In the bottom left chest is a crystal pear
. In the top left chest is a mind crystal
. Head back down to the room where you met the first manthra soul. Head left this time. Along the hall kill the manthra soul behind the blank screen. Go up the next corridor and kill the manthra soul behind the blank screen. Check the bottom left corner of this area for a chest with 62g
. Go all the way up to get a balnuunla shield
from the chest. Go to the pink flame and inhale to get 150 mp
. Go up to the next blank screen and fight the manthra soul again. Go back down and you will see a ghost in the previous blank screen. Inspect it to get transported into a room. Open the chest to get a daghamaen rod
. Sit in the chair on the outside of the circle and it will transport you outside.
29. Go back in and check the lower screen below the first ghost to be transported to a different room. The first 2 chests on the left each have a war powder
. The next has an air powder
. The next has a dark powder
. The next has a water powder
. The last has a wizardry card
. All the books have blank pages. Sit on the chair to get teleported out.
30. Head back in and head to the area below the room with all the bookshelves in the top right. The blank wall is now open. Go up and fight the manthra soul in the blank wall. The ghost will teleport you to another room. The right chest has a SankT Baachen Mantle
. The left chest has a Linderitz Scimitar
. Sit on the chair to exit. That is all in the Hall of reflection.Side quest 13- Find the thieves guild. (Q 68)
31. Head south and there is a guy standing there. You may want to save before talking to him. Make sure you choose to 'follow that person', or you will lose your chance to do so. Follow him to the thieves guild, and make sure you do not leave here until you have the map, or you will not be able to return here.
Search the grassy area to the right to find a holy water
. Go in and left then up. Talk the green guy on the left. Bruberk is the chief of the guild. He will say that finding the guild is merit enough to gain level 1 quest complete.Side quest 14- Beat the guild’s creature. (Q 69)
32. He will give you a card to go and fight the guilds creature. Go back and right and go and talk to the guy guarding the doorway. It is a streptaflora tree creature. Use metalist curse and oni. Once defeated quest complete. Talk to the Bruberk and he will reward you with 4 mercantile points
. He will also give you a Kashilin Hole Map
to reach the guild again. Go talk to the green haired guy with Wendala in your party, and he will give her 5000XP
. (This, alike many other guild rewards, will no longer be available once you complete another quest for the guild. So be careful because it is very easy to miss these limited time rewards.)Side quest 15- Steal the Council of Mt Zulles chest. (Q 70)
33. Bruberk will ask you to go to the council of Mt Zulle and steal their chest. Head to the council. Go to the chest the old guy is standing in front of. Sarah needs 600SP to succeed. (Equip her with 'Elven Astral Outfit', 'Banshee cape', use her 'warm touch' skill to cure cold if she is inflicted with it, and inflict lightning speed on her using brussian's skill.) Open the chest to get a roll
. Check out the roll. It has I am a good thief written on it :lol: . Use the Kashilin Hole Map to go back to the thieves guild. You have to be at the area where you first started to get the map to work. Go and talk to Bruberk again. Your persuasion points will go up to 20
. Talk to Tibor, the green haired guy, and ask about gossip power. He will give random the gossip spell
. Ask him about perception and he will give you a book that increases your perception points to 6
. (Get the gossip spell and perception points before completing the next quest or you will lose your chance to do so.) Side quest 16- restore treasure chest (Q 71)
34. Bruberk will tell you to put the paper back. Go out and repeat the process. (Requires 600SP again) Quest complete. Then return to the thieves guild and report to Bruberk for the next quest. He will tell you of a creature along to road to Adretana that is attacking travelers. He wants you to go and kill it. Then talk to Tibor, the green haired guy. He gives you a book that teaches you how to be more flattering it will give you 15 persuasion points
which raises it up to 35 points. Go down into the bottom left room and Zahor will give you a scroll that gives you persuasion + 10
, Mercantile + 6
, and perception + 3
. Which gives a total of persuasion: 45, Mercantile: 10, and perception: 9. (These are limited time rewards, so make sure you get them both.)Side quest 17. Find Haagens the millipuf hunter (Q 44)
35. Time to leave the town. Head all the way left. Go through the western road and onto the next screen.
Head south. Open the chest to get 337 gold
. To the left is an ancient coffee pot
. Head back up north and to the left in the chest is a healing potion
. Head towards the north exit. Random will have a monologue. Go through the exit.
Below the nest there is a tree to the left. Slightly hidden by the branches is another ancient coffee pot
. There is a hole blocked by a tree. Sarah comments that she thinks we can sneak in. Go in and enter the big hole. Talk to the guy hiding in the lower right corner. He is Haagens the missing hunter. He will give you a millipuf hyper X-bow
to get him out of there. Quest complete.
36. Go to head left and all the millipuves will swarm you. Go up and you may think you are trapped. Go one down from the wall and look left to jump across. Marion can use telekynesis on the chest to get a crystal rain
. Head left and you will see many many millipuves. Kill them all. You will have to face 8 all at once at one stage. Note the yellow flowers they seem to be guarding. This is for another quest later. Open the chest to get a wave bow
. Go back up and head up the right path first. Inspect the green girl to get 168 gold
and an wanaaeyis ring
. Head back down and up the left path this time. This will lead to the way out. Head back to town to return the hunter.Side quest 18. Destroy the dangerous cult of the dark sun. (Q78)
37. Head back to where the millipuf nest is. Take the top-right exit to continue. Head north on the right side. This leads to the temple of the dark sun.
Equip Sarah with the gown of purity
you got earlier. They will allow Sarah to go in alone. In the first room in the first lower right corner looking down is a holy water
. Go into the right room. In a chest above the bookshelf is a legendra necklace (relic)
. Later on when you have Sandy and some air bombs return to this room and open the door in the bottom right. Open the chest to get an industry pendant
. In the first set of drawers on the left are 3x shining parchment
and on the right are 4x shining parchment
. At the top of the black room inspect to get an yveen egg
. In the left room in the fire place is a holy water
. In the middle room go down the stairs. Save and heal up before talking to the woman. She will make you her slave. Follow her. If you complain too much she will kill you. She will convince Sarah to remove her armor and her gears. She will then attack Sarah with four trees. Just defend and heal for a few rounds. Don’t attack whatsoever. Random and Wendala will come and interrupt the fight. You will get storm boots
and an indinera salt
. You will now have to fight them and kill them this time. Quest complete. Once defeated go up and get the Dominion rod
. On the left side between the water troughs there is an omega budon
. Go out and open the chest to get 4006 gold
and an yveen water
. Go up the stairs and open the second chest to get 5507 gold
. Exit the temple. Go back to town and heal if you must. Don’t forget to re-equip Sarah's gears.
38. Now head up the left path. You will see Yveen standing there. She will tell you that you are not alone and to persevere and all will be well.
Towards the top-right of this area, there is a chest hidden by branches with a war powder
in it. Head back left and talk to the guy standing outside the house. He will charge you 1000 gold
to transport you to the next section. Talk to blue giant standing there. Introducing Askhbar the tall. Ask him to join your party. Tell him he will get a lot of adventures if he joins. If you go up, the sword cannot be pulled out. Cocka cocka (if he is in your team) will eat the flower for XP
. The chest in the upper left corner has 3x mountain balms
. (The wolf enemy here randomly drops a power meat
. 100 power meats will increase Brussians ST by a maximum of 300 points.) Head onto the next screen. Kill the enemies. The wolf is a peaceful one but will take offense to you calling it pal and run off. Go up north and you will see a man and his cow looking at something. Go up and see what they are looking at. Talk to the cow from its side. (Random doesn’t want to talk to its arse) and it will go to a cut scene where a giant bull will go and flatten the man and his cow. A party member gets killed as well. Kill it with the rest of your party.
39. Go up north. You will be ambushed by a few cows in this section. They will jump on you and it HURTS! Your team members may even be killed. Put your stronger team members to the back so you can kill them easier. It will wipe out the front team members first. To the right is a chest. You can jump over the log to get it. In it is an indinera mail
. Up the middle path is lady deredeline. She has been frozen and she needs someone with magical energy to help her return to her normal state. This cannot be completed in this game (Maybe a job for Luciana :wink: ). So now you have that quest in your quest book head south again.
40. Go to go under the bridge and the giant will get the bull to attack. You will be faced against a few giants and kokkiko. Best thing to do is metallist curse the bull as it is very resistant to all attacks, then wipe it out. Make sure you talk to the robot to be able to proceed in the game. You will find that you cannot go past it, yet. You have to find the institute of modern sciences first. Head back right towards the cart. Put Askhbar in your party and use his Mt Zulle travelling skill near the horses to travel east. (Also remember this for later, since you will eventually need to use his skill again to travel back west.) Side quest 19- Convince Sandy to join your team. (Q56)
41. Return to the town and continue right until you reach the area you started the chapter in. Take the path leading off to the right.
Talk to the robot. He seems pretty useless. Now go walk up beside the yellow flower and look across the chasm. You can see a flashing light. Now Sarah will ask you what you want to do. The answer is to jump. You will see Yveen to the right but I cant figure out how to get to her. Anyone else know please tell me! (Possibly in LF3?) Enter the cave. Note that there are little stars on the floor. They are booby traps and can hurt you. In the top niche is 900 gold
. In the second niche after you step on the star is a holy water
. The statue appears to be totally frozen but it will randomly attack as you walk by it. Just enter and exit a few times to get it to work. Once defeated it will give you 3x ice cakes
(5x if luck ring is equipped) and 2x azura ore
. It will also randomly drop a crystal crown
. Go out and across the bridge. Talk to the door and you will be let in. (If you are not let in, you need to travel back west and talk to the robot from step #40)
42. The guy on the right wearing white sells air bombs
. Be sure to buy at least 10. The double computer terminals at the top-right will restore your health. Go up and Sandy is the girl with the red hair; talk to her and she will say she does not want to join the team. But she says the only way to Adretana is to use an ice crawler which is past the robot and she is the only one who can drive it. Go upstairs. The guy with the green hair is selling thermo suits
. Be sure to buy a couple. The guy on the right with the brown hair is selling item spells
. Buy a few of each. The guy up the top needs a 5000 gold donation
. Give him the money and he will give you a sword when it’s ready (In the next game perhaps). Talk to Sandy’s boyfriend in the bottom right corner. He will say he supports her decision. Go back downstairs and talk to Sandy again. She has changed her mind and has even dyed her hair to mark the occasion. Quest complete. Sandy joins the team. You can now use the trainer, the double computer in the top center of this area. Complete the level 3 training 20 times to get 2500xp
for the party, and if Sandy is in the active party, she gets +5hp
.Side quest 20- Repair Wislayn’s computer (Q55)
43. Go down and talk to the right guard. Say you still feel a bit weak and he will give you a tungsten brain booster
. Talk to Berkley (guy that greeted you) and he will give you a laser scimitar
. Go upstairs once and talk to the blond haired guy in the bottom right corner. Sandy will fix the computer for him. Quest complete. He will give you 120 gold
for your service. Talk to him again and you will be able to get everyone’s IQ’s.Side Quest 21- Fix a damaged robot (Kinda) (Q54)
44. Talk to Ghisam the guy who sells all the guns and item spells etc. He says that he needs someone to help fix a robot that’s in the warehouse behind him. There is a bug that attacks you. Kill it. Quest complete. He will now offer you a few more items in his shop such as the laser rifle that will help you in the next quest. Buy at least 1 laser rifle and a few lasers for chapter 4. Check the sideways computer next to him and Sandy will get +22HP
, and +5RS
. You will also put blood samples in the computer for Random and Sarah. (Hopefully this will amount to something in the next game.)Side quest 22- Beat three video games (Q79)
45. Head upstairs. Now you have to beat 3 videogames. Inspect the computer to your right. It is Aquapunga invaders. These things are vulnerable to laser and thunder. You need to beat the high score of 50550. You have to continuously fight these things and you can't use any items. I found the best party was Random, Sarah, Sandy and Wendala. Now the trick is just physical attack and only use spells to heal. Try and focus on one enemy at a time to knock them out quick. They do have a habit of using mind control which can cause paralysis too. If needed, come back when you are leveled up a bit. When you break the record your party will get xp
and 12 MN
. If you get over 100000 points you will go over the legendary threshold and get 4x indigo oils
as a reward. (*Note that there is a bug that doesn't allow the indigo oils to go to the inventory until Indy can fix)
46. There are some more consoles at the back the first one is Robot wars V 2.5. It doesn’t seem to work. The second game is laxius power 1 battle mode. Ignore the game master in the corner. You have to vs Leanda who is quite easy to beat. After you defeat her Sarah will appear and you have to fight her as well. Her sun boomer attack is quite potent. The third battle is against Coryool. Burning ground seems to work well against him. Now you are onto the next level. You will have to fight against Luciana. She will keep using her lava wall spell on you. Make sure you use Element shield spell and it will make the fight much easier. The next battle is against Yveen. Guns work really well against her. When you win you will get an indigo oil
. The third console is laxius power battle mode 2. You have to verse Sarah and she is naked. It says that you cannot play LP2 battle mode due to lack of resources so she suicides.
47. The third game is laxius power 3 battle mode you get to verse Coryool and Zoo. They laugh for some time then you can fight them. Using guns seems the only way I have been able to beat them. When you kill Coryool, Yveen will appear. Burning ground seems to work well against her. Once you defeat her then that’s game over. You get an indigo oil
for winning. Quest complete. Side quest 23- Fix the radiators (Q 48)
48. Head back to town. Go to the elves of war guild. Along the way is a building. Enter it and you will see two people inside who have cleaned it up. In the bottom right inspect the coffee pot on the floor to get a magicka energyzer
. In the war of elves guild talk to Xavier and ask for a quest. Humphrey, who lives in the east quarter has had his radiators broken. Your quest is to go and fix them for him. Go down into the east district and enter the first house on the left. All the radiators are broken. Get Sandy to look at them. Quest complete. In the bottom right inspect the two middle bookshelves to get 2x shining parchments
. Go back and talk to Xavier. (Note you can only seem to fix one).Side quest 24- Repair a damaged robot
49. Head back to the east transport area. (On the way, you may want to return to the Dark Sun Temple now that you have some air bombs.) When you arrive at the east transport area, look to the right. There is a robot that Sandy can fix. Quest complete. Now for some reason this quest does not show up on the sidequest screen but you still get the XP points for Sandy for completing it. Talk to the robot and it can increase Sandy’s stamina (RS)
, pace (SP)
or will power (MN)
.Side quest 25- Cancel the robots orders. (Q 60)
50. Use Askhbar’s travelling skill to travel west. Go to where the robot was blocking the way and talk to it. Quest complete.Side quest 26- repair a damaged robot (Q66)
51. Move left onto the next screen.
Go down and talk to Toruto, the merchant. If you equip the luck ring, he will offer to sell you a manalianne bow
for 6000g when you exit his shop. Continue heading down and go along the left side to fix the robot. Quest complete. The robot can heal the team fully just once.
52. Head into the orcish guard level 0. Go down and kill anything that moves. First head left and flip the switch on. 3 steps to the right of the switch, head up. Zigzag your way up to the chest. Open it up to get a life potion
and an orcish gauntlet
. Head right and open the chest to get an ogmor axe
. Go down and Brussian will point out that the jar has an orcish bomb inside it that will kill everyone if you inspect it. Flip the switch on. Go down a bit and you will see that there is a room to the left on its own. Around the middle of the room head left into a secret passage. In the chest is a food ration
. From that chest head down and then left then up then left again. Open the jar to get 3x power salt
53. Go all the way back around to where the first switch was and go down. The jar has a bomb in it. Flip the next switch on. Go back down the right side, and loop all the way around to hit the final switch. Then hit the switch just above it to open the central area. and head back down then right and before you go into the middle room in the niche to the left of the door way stand next to the jar and go up, and left. Open the chest to get an orcish war shield
. Go back and go into the middle room. The top right chest has hero cream
, sparkling powder
and mithril drop
. The next one has silver powder
and 3x dahr herb
. The next one has hero cream
, orcish ancient axe
, 2x tij herb
, and 4x dahr herb
. The next one has 2x beast blood
, 3x indinera salt
and a balnuuna drop
. The next one has 4x energy herbs
and champion helmet
. Sarah can jump up and get an Earthquake shield
. (Requires 500SP)
54. Go down the stairs to enter the orcish guard level 1. The chest beside you has 316 gold
. The red chest in the top right corner is a warlord devourer. In the north room the chest has a healing reagent
. The left room the table has 6 gold
. The niche before you enter the right room, on the left side facing down has 10x war powder
and 4x healing reagents
. The right room has a switch you can stand on that teleports you to a room with three adventurer devourers (chests). They are susceptible to thunder numb. Open the chest to get an aquapunga flower
. Return to the right room and check below the sign for 1602g
. In the south area. Head to the left side. In the second niche head left for a secret path. Inspect the end to get 2005 gold
. Head back and open the door to the south room. The chest has a butcher axe
. Confront the orc bishop. He is just a standard orc but he brings quite a few friends along with him. This is an easy fight. You will get an orcish war-mail
once this fight is over. Now for the secret room. Go and walk into the top left upper corner that has been darkened and around. You will get teleported to the secret room. In the top chest has an aquapunga flower
. In the middle chest is 6172 gold
. The bottom chest is a drazzkaerkazarian. This is a huge chest. It can pack quite a punch but it is susceptible to being inflicted with spells. That’s it for the orcish guard. Side quest 27- Kill the mysterious creature. (Q72)
55. Head out then up north onto the next screen. Save and inspect the hole in the wall. A creature is attracted by the elven bait that you have. It will summon a snow man if you don’t kill it quick. Metalist curse it to increase the amount of damage it takes. It is vulnerable to plague as well, which Brussian's 'Cerberus Jaws' inflict. Once it dies it will turn into a heap of milipuves. You may randomly receive a crystal heart
and/or a Nahanaha Needle
sword. Quest complete.
Normally when you knock the Ma'gga Nahanaha down to less than 3000HP, it will transform into milipuves. It is possible to defeat it directly though, by dealing less than ~7000hp and then deal the remaining ~3000hp in a single turn. Defeating it this way may also be the only way to receive the extremely rare Nahanaha Needle. The crystal heart is likely a random drop from the snow man.
Return to the thieves guild. (Use the Kashilin Hole Map in the area you started the chapter in) Talk to the green haired guy and he will give you a book that increases Mercantile
points to 25 points. Talk to bruberk to complete the quest and get another quest.Side quest 28- Kill the evil person. (Q 72)
56. He will tell you that someone is leaving dead animals along with artifacts related to the thieves guild to frame them. He wants you to find this person and kill them. This person appears either in front of the hotel of aisle to the left side or in the graveyard. You may have to exit and enter the screen a few times to see him. Kill him. If you spare him he will run away. Quest complete. (You active party members may also receive +4SP
, possibly for completing it in a given amount of time?) Return to the thieves guild and talk to the green haired guy. He will give you two options. Either to improve stealing or improve a thief. The improve stealing gives you 18 stealing points
to a total of 18. There is no thief in the party to improve stealing with yet. Talk to Zahor again (south). You can shop or find gold with him. The shop has some really decent stuff. (Make sure to buy the Gable's Cigar, Pheasant Hat, and Burglar's Bar, as they required to complete certain quests. You may as well buy the Universalis Key and Primo Hat as well. Finally, if you did not get the Luck Ring in chapter 1, buy one of them as well.)
Talk to Zahor again and purchase the find gold spell for Random and Wendala, costing 200 gold
each. Go talk to the vampire bartender and ask him about the burgular option. He will give you some notes that will give you 10 burgulary points
. (Or 16 burglary points
if the luck ring is equipped.) Go to the east district and burglar the house on the left, right side (Middle door). Equip either Wendala or Random with the burgular bar. You will get XP
equal to RS if Random does it, or equal to MN if Wendala does it. You will also get 3x indinera potion
, 3x indinera salt
, balnuunla drop
, Xen mist
, and a balnuunla gem
57. Talk to Bruberk again. He will tell you that there is an old chest here in the guild and that even he cannot open it. Your new quest is to open it. This quest cannot be completed in this game.
58. Head back to where you found the elven spirit and go up. (Head to the East Counter and use Askhbar's travel skill. Continue all the way left, and then head up). Continue past the statue.
Head up to the cave entrance and inspect. It’s the warehouse. Sandy will open the gate for you. There are giants in the warehouse. It appears that the storm have made them use the warehouse as shelter. Kill them all. The giants have stolen the key so you are going to have to raid the camp find it.
59. Go out and head left and kill the 3 giants guarding the way. Head into the giant village. Head all the way south down the second path. Kill all the giants. The chest on the left has a giant ruby key
. In the upper right corner there are three chests. The top one has 3x royal meat
(11x if luck ring is equipped). The middle one has 7x mountain balm
and 2x beast blood
. The bottom one has 2x dragon blood
and 2x mithril drop
. Go up and in the cave is 47x food rations
. Go left kill all the giants. Go up and open the gate with the giant ruby key. Talk to the grey guy mumaklum. He is not happy that you have come into his village and killed all of his people. Kill him and his party. You will get the dinosaur femur
which is the key to the warehouse. In the doorway is a book. It gives you 548 gold
after you read it.Side quest 29- Find the ice crawler. (Q 61)
60. If you need to go back to town and stock up on healing and regenerative items, do so now. Then head into the warehouse and use the femur bone
to open the door. It looks like the giants broke everything when they entered the warehouse. Sandy suggests you split parties to be able to get the ice crawler going in time. You can rest in the bed. Now you can go downstairs. Now you have to choose your split parties. Make sure you have a healer in each party.
61. For Randoms party I personally had Random, Wendala, Brussian and Askhbar.
Go all the way right and go up the first corridor. In the chest is 451 gold
. Go down the stairs. Head all the way down to a room. Above the carts on the side there is a secret passage to the right. In it is a gaia dust
, 2x prismatic crystals
, and 2x shining salt
. Go up and across the bridge. Go up the first bit and open the chest to get a healing reagent
. Go back on to the bridge. Go down the next bit then go left. Follow the lower path. You will be ambushed by 2 dragon razor. Flip the switch to on. Head back upstairs.
62. Now go up the middle path. Go up and flip the switch on. Go back and head up the first path. You will have to face two red giants which can be relatively tough. Go up and before you flip on the switch go down directly below it inspect the wall to get 3x bazooka
, 2x magicka lock
and 5x guns
. (With the luck ring equipped you get 4x bazooka
, 1x hi-jacking 2x magicka lock
and 5x guns
instead.) Now flip the switch. You will be confronted by a monster. Kill it. It is weak to physical attack.
63. Now its time to play Sandy’s party. Choose your team members. Go up the first corridor and you will be attacked by a laser thing. In the middle room there are 2 chests. The left one has a sleep vapor
. The right one has a laser sharp rod
. Go up the third path. In the chest is a magicka energizer
. Head south. In the doorway beside the blue chest there is a water bomb
, 3x guns
, wave vibrator
, 12x healing potion
, and 7x magicka potion
. In the blue chest is a sparkling powder
. Head right and pull the switch. The upper room has a dangerous bot. I found burning ground works particularly well. If this monster is too hard you can return to it after all this is done. It randomly drops a healing herb
. When defeated you can get elemental bomb
, 2x bazooka
, 7x laser
, 3x hi-jacking
, 2x air bomb
and a barynium gel
. Head back left and proceed down.
64. At the branch, head right. In the first room the first cabinet has a plasma gun
. The middle cabinet has 2x magicka guns
. In the second room the computer on the second most right has a laser
. Go up the next path and in the room with lots of barrels. The middle upper barrel has a Hi-Jacking
. The barrel below it has an elemental bomb
. Go down and all the way around. In the second room the right cabinet has 2x paral bomb
. The middle one has a HP beta-pill
. Continue left and start to head back up. Where there is a section of black floor tiles, inspect the bit of wall next to the top left black square. In it are indigo oil
, 2x bazookas
, and 5x guns
65. Head back up to the entrance. Go up the right path again. Go up and open the chest in the lower room to get spark dice
. Go up and around killing enemies as you go. On the left side is a chest with a magicka energizer
. The computer above it has a life generator
that you can use. Now go up to the hole where three giants were guarding. Go in and you will be attacked by numerous giants. Heal up and save. Now you must fight Ice garo. You need to attack his body and arms as separate enemies. Attack the arms first. Once the arms are dead he will loose his very protected state and be much easier to kill. He randomly drops a frozen facet
. Once defeated, quest complete. Side quest 30- Repair a damaged robot. (Q 65)
66. Sandy will drive us through the snow storm. You will be attacked by some giants so you need to choose your teams again. Once defeated you can choose your main team again. The ice crawler can act as a shop and an inn. You can also choose to go back.
Now head south. Open the chest to get an indinera salt
and healing herb
. Go directly right of the chest onto the next screen. There is a robot that sandy can fix. Quest complete. This robot can give money or cure fatigue. If you ask for money he gives you 400 gold
. (Or 700 gold if the luck ring is equipped.)
67. Go south under the ledge. To the right is an ancient coffee pot
. Head further south. In the chest is a food ration
, a healing potion
and a magicka potion
. Go back up a bit and head left. Here is another ancient coffee pot
. Go up a bit further and under the crest to find a chest. In it is a healing potion
. Examine the left part of the nearby log to find a battle-master main gauche
, and 2022 gold
. Then head all the way back up. Go left a bit then go down. Open the chest to get 287 gold
. Now go up. Now you have entered the graveyard. Immediately go right and open the chest to get an yveen water
. Enter the graveyard and go left then up. Inspect the second grave up to get 54 gold
. In the very top right there is a fairy that asks you how many graves there are in this place. The answer is 81. You will get a snow charm (shield)
. Now head back to the screen with the ice crawler.
68. Go down a bit then left. Go up and slightly hidden behind the trees is a woman who has been frozen. Talk to Roseanna and try and save her. Give her some mountain balms
and food rations
until she revives (about 3 of each). She wants to go to Mt Zulle and asks if you can take her back. Say yes.