Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sacred Soul

Sacred Soul

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 am

SACRED SOUL

$9.99

This new RPG is made by a new developer and released by Oliveair Games.

The world of Etheria is ruled by the Deva, gods of the world. However when circumstances place a Monk of the Order of Light which protects Antarius the Deva of light in the wrong place at the wrong time. The world is placed into a new perspective to the young Monk, forcing them into a journey that seems led by destiny itself.

• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Sacred Soul

Postby D-Squall » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 am

I saw on Oliveair forum that this game was still on betatesting.

Bodeia, if you're seeing this. You beta-tested this one too? :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby bodeia » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Yep finished beta testing a couple of days ago (done in my 2am playtime)

It's a nice little rmxp game with a couple of nice features :)
Be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears
Woman came out of a man's rib
Not from his feet to be walked on
Not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved
bodeia
Ranger

Postby AuntIggy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Downloaded the demo and when I went to play it said no demo time remained. So I uninstalled and did the whole process over again and couldn't get it to download. I will try one more time later.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby bodeia » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 pm

@Auntiggy - if you can't play the trial talk to James (blbdart) on www.oliveairgames.com/forums because there maybe a problem with the installer...
bodeia
Ranger

Postby :D :D :D :D :D » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Very cool game. Broke my rest half way through so couldn't continue playing but it was really fun!
:D :D :D :D :D
Bard

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Anyone know about how long this game should be? Thanks.... :)
hcopter51
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:21 am

i dont know cuz i haven't played it but it's quite cheap so if you like the trial, i'd say go for it.
maybe bodeia can tell about the length btw :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby PIXANN » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 pm

I played for about 30 mins. It's a ok game it's alot different. It has a little map inset of the screen you're on at the bottom so from where you actually are you can view the whole screen from that little inset.
PIXANN
Bard

Postby AuntIggy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 pm

It's a pretty standard game. Nice if you don't have anything else to do. Have no idea how long it is as I've only played the demo, but probably worth the $10.00 price tag.
I have to say it pretty much fits in with the other oliveair games, but don't try and compare it to any of Indi's as it is totally different and much more simplistic.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Alikamou » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Yep. It's kind of straight forward, but thank goodness for that inset +::biggrin I would have been wandering about not knowing where I was supposed to go +::lol It's a good one for newbies and great for my "story/easy" mode playing. Only KO'd twice so far +::biggrin And...yes...no comparing to Indy's games +::Thumbup Interesting set up. I've heard the music before +::biggrin but I'm enjoying those little cute "pings" +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby hcopter51 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

I have been playing four hours now and am about half way through it...Love the screen on the bottom you can enlarge to see where to go and where the chests are.....Also love to save anywhere and the option to recall the story so as to remind you of where to go and what to do next.... +::Thumbup Fabulous idea that all games should have...But I guess then you would not have to purchase a guide... :razz: Like this game better than "Dark Souls".....Thanks for a great game at a great price.... +::heart
hcopter51
Bard

Postby bodeia » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 am

In beta test it took me 7:10 - but some of this is probably not game play time as I have a habit of leaving games open sometimes to go off and make drinks and stuff +::biggrin Also I find I'm usually quicker tham most and av time will probably be 10-15 hrs if you explore everything and get lost a few times... +::lol

Overall thoughts, nice story easy to follow, no major surprises. Like the way it leaves it open for a sequel though :)

The map is a nice feature if you are always getting lost it's is a good addition makes it easy for entry level players to see where they need to go on the maps :)

Music I don't usually listen to it so I can't comment but I do know James does the music himself.

IMO - Not expensive and worth a play
bodeia
Ranger

Postby SurferGranny » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

bodeia wrote:In beta test it took me 7:10 - but some of this is probably not game play time as I have a habit of leaving games open sometimes to go off and make drinks and stuff +::biggrin Also I find I'm usually quicker tham most and av time will probably be 10-15 hrs if you explore everything and get lost a few times... +::lol

Overall thoughts, nice story easy to follow, no major surprises. Like the way it leaves it open for a sequel though :)

The map is a nice feature if you are always getting lost it's is a good addition makes it easy for entry level players to see where they need to go on the maps :)

Music I don't usually listen to it so I can't comment but I do know James does the music himself.

IMO - Not expensive and worth a play

Just a fun game. Final battle(s) was really interesting.... +::O_o ... then I figured out what to do to win and it was fun! +::whistle Took about 10 - 11 hours, (but then I'm like Bodeia in that I get up and do things and leave it on! Feel that I got my money's worth.

And, no, it can't compare to Indy's games (not even the very first one waaaaaay back when!! :razz: +::kiss )
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Katya » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi all

Great new game this one..but its a lot of bugs in it....I have reached the area, I can't remember the correct name for it, but its a snow mountain. You are going inside a hole in the mountain and you come to a place where it goes dark when you go in, and then you see tracks..but...then I can't go anywhere..I'm totally stuck...Anyone else experienced this? Is there any patch or something to solve this? I can use the menu check everything else, but not walking anywhere....

Otherwise, thanks for a good game

//Katya

EDIT: Nvm it's solved now.
Katya
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers