??
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby Del » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

@feyone2
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. :)

@D-Squall
I noticed that and fixed it, you must have an older version.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby SurferGranny » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:08 am

Boy, this game really has a LOT of bugs. Now as soon as we brought back the flower for the antidote it messed up AGAIN.
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Del » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 am

That has already been fixed too.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby SurferGranny » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 am

Where is the fix?
Also the man on the dockwants us to go back to the pass and get his supplys. Another bug, can't get in.
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Del » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 am

Back to the pass?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 am

When I fought Naga for the first time, I lost and then went over all the events again... in the dream scene of Jun's brother and father, I clicked fast because I have read the conversation already, but Jun's father turned left and the game froze. But I manage to overcome this little glitch.

Now, after I left Kurosawa Forest with the cure for Jun's poisoning, I gave him the flower to heal him and the party went out of the room... I went to the table to talk, the characters talked a little and then the room door opened and the game froze.

EDIT: Downloaded the game again and worked, but I couldn't go to the roofs of Azima Checkpoint and when I talked to the guy who let me in, he said the exact same thing when I first entered the place, also I could pass throught Lady Asuka +::O_o And where do I have to go after I get Lady Asuka hawk-message?

And this happened:
Spoiler: show

I managed to evade this by pasting a music with the same name that I've found in The New Queen music folder.

My HP and MP run low everytime and there is no shop for buying medicines in this continent, what I can do?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby astarte » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 am

ok another problem...uninstalled previous game and downloaded new edition..fine everything was good,,after playing logged out..then on logging back in it took me to the save gamesfrom first installation which supposedly had been uninstalled..had to uninstall game again and re-install..game is fine until I log out and try to log in again..back it goes to first set of saves..help!! it's driving me bonkers +::cry
also cannot enter northern pass to complete quest from man on docks in yori..monster is blocking entrance.
astarte
Peasant

Postby Del » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 pm

@D-Squall
Thanks for the heads up, some of those had already been fixed though, anyway, new version is up now.
After the hawk message head back to the White Caves, the right path is now clear.

@astarte
I'm not sure I understand your problem... can you explain it to me again please?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby astarte » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

ok lets see if can explain more clearly...1] original version of game had problem with main screen failing to appear. reported this in earlier post.. you then uploaded newer version.. i uninstalled the original version and downloaded new version..this worked fine played the game saving as I progressed...but on logging out and then logging back in later to play some more..the original saves from first version came back..??? to get the saves from the later version..I'm having to uninstall and re-install game this is happening every time I log onto game..
astarte
Peasant

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

About how long is this game and have all the bugs been fixed??? Thanks +::kiss
hcopter51
Bard

Postby Del » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 pm

@astarte
I'm looking into it, that is the first I ever heard of a bug like that in a RM game so bear with me please.

@hcopter51
I believe so. Judging from the time it took me to finish it I'd say around 10 hours.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Still doesn't fix the problem that I'm runing out of items and can't buy them. My characters are all with HP and MP slow, my problem is that MP runs low very fast. Can't you add a shopkeeper somewhere in that place?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Del » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

There is a guy on the right side of the fort D-Squall, you can find the same in many places during the game, and there is also another one at the shipwreck site.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

The guy in the shipwreck sells another kind of items, well... I'm in Chiyo Shrine and I can't solve that rock puzzle. I have read what was written in that wardrobe (?) I thought of putting the rocks in front of the flames but didn't worked.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers