Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shining Plume

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby BrenC » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Where is the link to download the new and improved Shining Plume???? I still have the old version with a bunch of bugs...
And how do I download it without paying for it again??? Thanks
BrenC
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Download from the first post of this thread or here: http://www.aldorlea.org/shiningplume.php

After you have downloaded, just install the game... you won't have to pay for it again.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

D-Squall...did you solve the rock puzzle yet? You're usually very good at these.
Trex
Bard

Postby wandawa » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Come on Del, let's have the solution to the rock puzzle please.
Surely you could mark it as a spoiler in case others don't want to know +::surrender
wandawa
Peasant

Postby Del » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Alright guys, I have something important to say here regarding the bugs encountered on the game. That was entirely my fault, it was pure distraction, what happened is that I beta-tested the whole game and kept that project folder in my machine, however when I uploaded the game I ended using the folder with the project before the beta-testing.

At first you reported bugs that were new to me so I did not see anything wrong with but when some bugs I had already corrected started to be reported I got suspicious and only today that I found what really happened, so I deeply apologize for that, is was my mistake, I should have been more careful, and that goes for the shrine puzzle too.

So, please everyone, download the new version that is already available, to solve the puzzle you have to first read the message in the shrine then go back to the room where you fought the boss, there will be two statues there, you have to put them in the corners of the shrine where the message is, the rocks are there simply to ilustrate those spots.

Again, I apologize and if you would be so kind as to play the game again with the correct version now, bug-free you will see that the most careful thought was put into the whole game, storyline, mapping, side-quests, everything. Episode 2 should be coming in a month and it will contain very nice features, something entirely new!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

@Trex
Maybe I will after I downloaded the latest version that Del mentioned above.

@Del
Alright, will download the game again. And in next game could you add the character to run instead of walking slowly? It get frustrating sometimes by walking soooo slow.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Sometimes using shift key makes him speed up.
Trex
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

The download of the new version will take eons to finish. 8hrs estimated, urgh. Maybe it's my internet, will try to download later.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Del » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 pm

D-Squall, in VX you can hold shift and the character will speed up.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:20 pm

I just tried and I saw it. I would never know if someone wouldn't tell me. +::O_o
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Del, does game end after shrine? I fought there and game went to couple scenes and my save menu came up. Saved game and then it went back to same menu, repeatedly.
Trex
Bard

Postby wandawa » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

I redownloaded and got through the rock puzzle at last but now when I come out of the room that replenishes health etc a flame sticks to me despite me killing it!!!!
I do not want to redownload and start again so what now???
Buy episode two? I don't think so.
Last edited by wandawa on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wandawa
Peasant

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 pm

That happened to me too. Exited game using my ctrl, alt, del and then just quickly avoided him after placing second statue. I had another problem in next level, post if you do to.
Trex
Bard

Postby wandawa » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Trex wrote:That happened to me too. Exited game using my ctrl, alt, del and then just quickly avoided him after placing second statue. I had another problem in next level, post if you do to.

I press F12 to get me out of being stuck, means that you don't have to ctrl, alt, del all the time. I can escape him some times but others do it too. I buy loads of these games and love them but this one is something else!!
wandawa
Peasant

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks, I'll remember that one next time!
Trex
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers