Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shining Plume

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby D-Squall » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Sometimes, a game full of bugs and all it's really frustrating you know. I'm sure that everyone would think that way.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Minnie » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

I cant proceed due to parallax graphics file cant be found after killing Saito in the Shrine!
Can anyone help me?
Its saying Graphics/Parallax/Water is missing!
Minnie
Peasant

Postby Woofgang » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 pm

D-Squall, you are right. We bought the game as soon as it came out and because of us, the bugs were figured out and the game was fixed and rereleased. It was frustrating because we had to download another version at least 4 times (for me), and because we were using our brains, now others can download a bug free game. It is a great game and I will be buying the next chapter as soon as it is released!
Woofgang
Bard

shipwreck tools

Postby wanaz » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

hi , i was at the shipwreck to send the needed tools but nothing happen. and im supposed to go to the shrine if im not mistaken but i cant find the way?pls help
wanaz
Peasant

Re: Shining Plume

Postby bucabeach » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 pm

In Kurokabe Castle, when I rested in the bed, I accidentally hit enter after I had rested and it asked me again if I want to rest. I said no and then I could not move. I had to close out of the game and restart it. I could recreate this issue each time.
If I just walked to the bed and hit enter, it would ask me if I wanted to rest....if I said no, the character would move back down one space and everything was fine.
Not that I need to rest more than once to filll up, but like I said, I accidentally hit enter and since I just rested, I said no. I haven't tried it in any other "resting place". Not a major bug, but if you forgot to save before you rested....well...
Thanks

edit...I just tried it in Yuri or Yori, don't remember the exact name, its in the guy's house that has the map memorized. I cannot move if I hit enter and say no after resting.
Again, not so much a major bug, but I use the shift key alot and if I accidentally hit enter instead of shift, it gets to be annoying.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby GrannyC » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:51 pm

This is the most poorly written game I have ever seen. It has no support. I posted on thier site and got no answer. When I went to check again today all I found was a lot of spamers. Don't waste money on this .
I finally figure out that the blacl lines are supposed to have words in them but they are unreadable if they even show up.
For example:
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby starangel » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 pm

if you think this one is poorly the second one is to
starangel
Bard

Postby Despero6 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 pm

I've played the game, I have to say del, I'm somewhat dissapointed. First off, the bug ridden game can be fixed over time, but after listening throughall the tracks of music, brings me to some concern:

Most of theTracks aren't what i'd consider to be feudal era tracks, the only one i can spot that closely "fit" is the Civilization under the sun track.

When composing music, It's important to have an idea of how the music fits in with the setting, like D-Squall said Music is very important to esablish a gaming atmosphere. You aren't just making a game, you are making an interactive story, one that you share with the audience through your work. It's important that you make the atmosphere seem like the audience is getting sucked into the game, the music i've heard breaks that illusion.

The battle system is also important, if you are bringing in a certain element from RM2k into RMVX, bring back some of the many custom battle animations they have made that wowed and inspired. If you want advice on battle animations, I'm always here in the forums. And add atleast a themed background in the battle , the current one seems awkward at somecases.

But your game is not without merit. You have done your reasearch in the Japanese Department, for those who don't know, an onmyojo is a spirit warder, like an exorcist, so its not uncommon for her to have powers. And the chipset does give it the feel of a feudal era.

So for a future update, I suggest researching other videogames with japanese themes (Okami and The Demon Blade Muramasa) that will hopefully inspire you to compose music that adds the extra mile into forging this wonderful world that you have created. I hope this has given you an insight on how your game is. I'm one who plays for the true worth of the game, a game that can tell a story where you feel you are taking part and makes you this character in this story. It doesn't matter if you have fancy graphics or not, although it is highly recommended to have themed graphics, what's important is that you audience feels the environment in which you tell your story. Your halfway there, now dare to act.
Despero6 - Usukuragari no Idaten ...
ImageImage

Despero6
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Shmilany » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Well, maybe it's just me (because no one ever asks that question +::Dunno ) but after curing Jun, I don't know what to do next (I was dreaming so I skipped the dialogue +:oops: ), I've been wandering around over and over... and then I got to pay the old man in Yori to travel, but I can't get access to the boat. So I don't know what to do. Anyone helps me? +::cry
Edit: I mean, well, never mind me, I figured it out already ^^ sorry +:oops:
What would it be like to be
Free… free…
Free to try crazy things…
Shmilany
Wanderer

Shining Plume 1

Postby ss11920 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 am

He said that one minute is stationary software
I ask which part of the bad
ss11920
Bard

Postby ss11920 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 am

Who can I save the file?? +::surrender
ss11920
Bard

Postby carolyn » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:18 am

Hi Bought this game this afternoon, am still waiting for key? Have never had this happen before? Emailed and no response? Carolyn
carolyn
Peasant

Postby carolyn » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:31 am

Never mind I am just not to smart!!!
carolyn
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers