Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Skyborn

Re: New RPG: Skyborn

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm

KimJ721 wrote:
harmonic wrote:For the other, you gotta be REALLY fast during the timed sequence in the middle of the game.

I've looked everywhere, fought all of the bad guys, and still can't figure out how to get this. Dumb question: Is it in a treasure chest somewhere that takes some time to get to, or is it a gift if you beat the timed sequence really fast (and how fast)?

It's a reward for doing timed session FAAAAST +::biggrin
Spoiler: show
Seems to be you need to complete with 30+ remaining to get it +::biggrin Also suggest saving it for ultimate usage after colosseum & gauntlet but BEFORE you meet the *mysterious woman* again +::biggrin I made sure to get party at 11-14 spd with feather augments, the experimental potion from Atlas and even the +8 bld accessory. Then and only then I could whip through the colosseum, gauntlet & the *mysterious woman* +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby harmonic » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Yep that's right 30 minutes left on the timer after beating the Hypnocampus. Then it will appear in a chest in Alda's house.
Creator of Skyborn, Deadly Sin, and Deadly Sin 2! Visit the game website here:
http://www.dancingdragongames.com
Download the free soundtrack album: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philhamilton
harmonic
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm

I was in the coal mines, that screen where those mine carts were. I went to the up screen with the waterfalls but then I came back, instead of taking me back to the screen of the mine carts, it ended up in the screen where Chaska joins the party.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby harmonic » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

Nice catch, Dsquall. Will fix that straight away.
harmonic
Bard

Postby KimJ721 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

harmonic wrote:Yep that's right 30 minutes left on the timer after beating the Hypnocampus. Then it will appear in a chest in Alda's house.

Hm ... does the game have some kind of item that makes me temporarily invisible to roaming enemies like the Minotaurs? I think if I could avoid them I might be able to make the 30 minutes, but it takes too long to defeat them and they seem too clever for me to lure away so i can run around them.

Edited to add: HAHAHA I DID IT!!!! +::YAY I made it to the Hypnocampus with about 31:40 left. Then I just fought him over and over until I got enough lucky Critical Hits to put him away quickly. Thank you all for your help! +::heart Suffice it to say I love this game....
KimJ721
Peasant

Postby harmonic » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am

Woot, congrats!

Hint: Save that spark of creation augment until later, when you have some "end game" equipment! You won't ever lose equipment, but you DO lose augments if you use them.
harmonic
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 am

Any hints and tips to defeat Qua'Lon? His attack that hits the party is devastating.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

D-Squall wrote:Any hints and tips to defeat Qua'Lon? His attack that hits the party is devastating.
Since you play the hard mode, don't know if gonna help, but...
Depending on how fast your group is...Chaska: Adrenaline Rush, Marked Target & Humiliator. She has a silence one I've never tried on Qua'Lon. Sully: Equalizer, Battle Presence & Coup de Grace when he can. Corwin: Regenerate, Magic Barrier & Debilitator. Renew for full party if debuffs, health & revival needed. Circle of Healing if regen not enough. Claret: Expose & then Eliminate. She packed a whallop with that one. Alda: Majesty, Mystic Sabre & Lightfury.

I used Chaska, Sully, Corwin & Alda to debilitate/debuff him as fast and as much as possible and let Claret's Eliminate get in as much damage as possible. Gave Sully's Zero Pt Blade the *creation* augment & that Black Belt, so his blocking/countering was AWESOME! Also had to give him enough feathers and grapes(?) to keep him at top speed (13+). Well...the whole party speed ranged between 12.9 (Alda was slowest) to 14+, Chaska was my speed demon +::whistle

Best strategy was to
beat *that strange woman* for level increase and...if you can beat her...you can beat Qua'Lon +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 pm

FInished the game and loved everything, the artworks (loved Britt's works since Millennium lol), the music (fantastic, it reminds of FFXII musics), the graphics (lively places and well-mapped, the air-ship), the story (the skyborns are extraordiary beings, the earthfeys also xD.) This game is amazing, the action and everything else reminds of FF. I don't know why, maybe it's because of the airship. lol Good job on this game. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby harmonic » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am

Thank you, Dsquall, glad you enjoyed our game. :)
harmonic
Bard

Postby Saehral » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Aw, thanks D-Squall! +::heart
Saehral
Peasant

Postby briony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 am

Could someone help me to get through the gauntlet - i cannot seem to be able to kill the last group- what equipment do i need on everybody? and what augments- would appreciate any help please+:: +::surrender +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:09 am

get their speed up.
With 12+ being the slowest. If speed is high enough, you get to *hit* first, so I got mine in the range of high 12+ to 14+. Augmented weapons with #3-#4 ingots and feathers on their gear. Keep an eye out for the evasion figures, too. Sully with the black belt from the arena gave back as good as he got +::biggrin I gave Alda the gladiator crown/grip and a purple belt. She will also counter some hits, too.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby briony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 am

Many thanks - will try that+:: +::Thumbup
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:48 pm

@briony - forgot...
if you already had a chance to get the ship *docked* at the Celestial realm place, then you can't do this -- if just going for the first time, go check out the shops...if possible and get some gear for Corwin in the *light armor* range. I ran the gauntlet after that +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers