Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Genesis

Genesis

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:00 pm

GENESIS

$7.50 only!

Image Image

This is a brand new game by a brand new developer, Genesis Games.
Genesis is a role-playing game I designed for PC (windows only). It is about 5-6 hours long and is very much a traditional snes-era rpg gameplay-wise. The storyline is also unique and peculiar.

Storyline:

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Genesis 1:1)

The first creation was imperfect and destroyed. God recreated the world in the hopes of creating something that would not sin. This is the story of second creation.

The story starts in Eden, the city dedicated to God. Merton, a royal guard of the city and Maria, his wife live a peaceful existence in Eden. But, one day something is done that was never meant to be done. The consequences shape the future for generations to come. What follows is th fall of mankind and countless failed attempts at world peace.

Features:

Over 50 character skills!
Synthesize items!
Classic turn-based battles!
Find hidden items all over town!

Screenshots:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Genesis

Postby D-Squall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow, new developers appears almost every day. :) Genesis is a beautiful name! :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

It's the name of the best band ever and the greatest console ever. So yeah quite beautiful sounding to me. +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Dind't knew that your favorite console was Genesis. For me it's the first Playstation. lol

Will try this game later, tried to download the other ''Chronicles of Dark Lord'' I think, it was a damn big game, that it would took me hours to download.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 pm

The Genesis had Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Thunder Force and El Viento. Pretty much all my favorite console games lol

ANYWAY - let's not hijack the topic and put in back on the right track.

If you'd like to leave a comment about this game, or ask for help, feel free to do so. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes, you're right. It looks very well-done for a game that uses standard graphics. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby clear » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Genesis,wow i like how the name it was.. :)
clear
Adventurer

Postby texgal » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 am

This game is cute . The only thing is the same screen. Cannot get full screen or would definatley buy this
texgal
Peasant

Postby blumyst » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 am

Alt + enter works for making the screen full size for all games or demo's. Seems in the demo that when
he goes to eat from the tre that he gets stuck there. AHA! I see you now have it where it shows in posts
that the person who is posting is online, but then thats obvious or they wouldn't have posted. Ok what is meant by
Synthesize items??
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Woofgang » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Hope the developer comes to answer some questions. I am looking for the animals for the ark. I was told to talk to everyone again, and I have, numerous times. No one wants to come with me, so I went ahead to look for animals with 3 players. I got into the South Aleph Oasis, and I can take the stairs on left, but not the right. So, I am now stuck. I will go all over and level up while waiting for a reply. So far, I am enjoying the game and I like the surprises, as I look everywhere! Donna
Woofgang
Bard

Postby Trex » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Having same problem as Wolfgang with the right stairs. Otherwise, loving the game!
Trex
Bard

Postby vitaliy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 pm

I made sure to beta-test the game but, I'll check it out. I'm hoping it's not a game breaking bug... I'll send you an e-mail with the new version if that's the case. REALLY hoping it's not that.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby vitaliy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 am

So my worst fears came true. A "small" mapping flaw lead to a game breaking problem. I resent the new download to all of you that purchased it so, hopefully you'll get it. I would hate for any of you to lose your game progress... I think you can still use your save files in the new version as long as you move the save file to the new version's folder.

Really sorry about this. :( I'll be checking the forums periodically to answer questions. I want to confirm that at least someone beats the game without any severe bugs/glitches.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby vitaliy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:58 am

blumyst wrote:Alt + enter works for making the screen full size for all games or demo's. Seems in the demo that when
he goes to eat from the tre that he gets stuck there. AHA! I see you now have it where it shows in posts
that the person who is posting is online, but then thats obvious or they wouldn't have posted. Ok what is meant by
Synthesize items??

"Synthesize items" means: you pay some money and use up some of the battle spoils (obtained from enemies you've defeated during battle) to create a new item. hope that made sense.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby Woofgang » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 am

Thank you, Vitaliy, problem solved. I did move my last save file out of the folder to my desk top, but it looked like I didn't need to as I didn't lose any of my previous saves. Better safe than sorry! On with the game!
Woofgang
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers