Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Twilight of the Gods

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS

$19.99

Image Image

Image Image

This is a brand new game by a brand new developer, DefaultGames. The game is set in a very unique and original -post apocalyptic- world, something you'll undoubtedly feel when you look at the pictures.
It is also recommended for players above 13 years old.

Now keep in mind it is HUGE, expect easily around 40 hours of gameplay. It is also very funny and creative. You don't see games that unique every day, so make sure to give this one a go!

PLOT:
A world destroyed by nuclear war...
A conspiracy to free mankind by all means necessary...
A young farmboy trying to avenge his father's death...
A mysterious amulet that may be the key to many secrets...
A guitarist in search of the greatest song in the world...

In the year 2012, a series of unexplained terrorist attacks pushes the world into nuclear war; civilization as we know it is completely destroyed. The war's few survivors gather in small villages and struggle against famine and disease. In the following decades, six charismatic leaders appear in various parts of the globe and begin shaping new civilizations from the ruins. It does not take long before these new empires start to fight among each other, and new wars break out.
Slowly, gradually, the new empires learn to live with each other; today, one hundred years after the nuclear war, the world lives in a fragile peace.
In the trading post of Dikea, on the southern border of the Saharan desert, a young boy grows up in a peaceful culture of farmers who shun any technology that is not absolutely necessary for growing crops. When a mysterious flying object falls into his father's cabbage patch, his life is suddenly about to become a lot more interesting...

FEATURES:
*More than 30 hours of playtime
*More than 2 hours of custom music
*Tons of finely hand-crafted minigames (game consoles including Pong and a text adventure game, car chases, whack-a-mole style games, and lots more)
*Mouse support
*Fully animated sideview battles
*Fully custom faceset graphics
*Vehicle system with player-controllable cars and tanks
*Unlockable bonus features

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby Woofgang » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am

Just downloaded and have been playing for an hour. I immediately bought this game! Very different story and so far I am enjoying this very much! Thank you!
Woofgang
Bard

Postby clear » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 am

i remember this game it is in rpgmaker i think gottambuerg rpg??/but right now it is finish so i must play it..thaks default games. :) +::biggrin
clear
Adventurer

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 am

Woofgang wrote:Just downloaded and have been playing for an hour. I immediately bought this game! Very different story and so far I am enjoying this very much! Thank you!

Glad you liked it! It's definitely different from most other games. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sven » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey, it's really great to hear you liked the game!

Yes, this is the same game that used to be called "Götterdämmerung RPG" (and still carries that name in the German market) - I hope the double name isn't too confusing :)
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Postby Nyx » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm

This game is so clever. The story behind it is bible based and intelligently done. I applaud the author +::clap +::clap

I now have a question
Below is a pic from the game (South Aleph). The stairs are not accessable. Is this a bug?

NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Woofgang » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm

That game is Genesis, and yes, it is a bug that has been fixed. There is a thread for Genesis below this thread where you can ask the developer. In the mean time, I would just try downloading the game again with the links provided when you bought the game, because I also bought Genesis and the developer did fix that bug. Donna
PS If you do have to wait for the developer to send you a new link, definately download the game Twilight of the Gods, great game with lots of quests! I did that while I was waiting and I love this game!
Woofgang
Bard

Postby Woofgang » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Stuck! How do I repel the renegades from the palace? I have been all over the palace and I can't leave the city except to go north, but now I have to go back to talk to the psychic and I can't get into the city. I have no clue! Thanks! Donna
Woofgang
Bard

Postby sven » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Have a look at the renegades from up on the ledge, then have a look around for something to throw (there may be something suitable in the library)
sven
Bard

Postby Woofgang » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Thank you! I can't believe I couldn't figure it out. I knew about the library, but the ledge never occured to me. Thanks again, I absolutely love this game!
Woofgang
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 pm

I am stuck.
Spoiler: show
Please tell me I don't have to beat the rabbit game to get the spoon to get access to birth certificates? Because I am not good at those types of games and there is no way I can beat it. I've already tried at least 2 dozen times.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby sven » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Yes, you'll have to beat the game to get the spoon, but luckily, there's a trick. Talk to the woman playing on the other console to get a couple of hints, or read on for the easy way to beat it:
Spoiler: show
The foxes always appear in the same pattern, repeating after the fast zig-zagging fox.

All the foxes except one leave the bottom left corner alone (including the fast zig-zagger) - just sit in that corner and take a step up when the one fox that's running along the bottom of the sceen comes on - I think it's the second or third one.
sven
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:10 am

Thank you so much, that worked perfectly! I am continuing on and enjoying this game very much!
pafpearl
Bard

Postby catseyes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi

I love this game so far. Like Nyx I applaud you +::clap +::clap I read on your forums how to get the car up the cliff, and I went back to his shop, I got the rope but can't find the dynamite there. Does Marduk actually have to examine the rock in order for the dynamite option to come or what? How do I get it? Thanks in advance.

Cat
catseyes
Peasant

Postby sven » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Yes - that's the mystery of supply-and-demand economics, I guess: Vilnor will receive a new shipment of stuff as soon as you know you need it (ie, as soon as you looked at the rock).
sven
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers