Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vagrant Hearts Zero

Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:03 pm

VAGRANT HEARTS ZERO

$19.99

Image Image

This is the new installment in the Vagrant Hearts series.

The first and second games were a big success on Aldorlea and is available at the following link:
http://www.aldorlea.org/vagranthearts.php
http://www.aldorlea.org/vagranthearts2.php

Storyline

A world divided by those blessed with magic, and those denied this gift.

Dangerous times loom on the horizon. Merciless pirates sweep the land, capturing any magic-users they find and enslaving
them. After a foiled kidnapping attempt, two siblings with unsual powers take it upon themselves to learn the truth behind
their attackers motives, and in the doing, lay the seeds for the future of their kind.

Features

- Hidden Dungeons!
- Special Items!
- Discover how everything started in the successful franchise of Vagrant Hearts!

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby D-Squall » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Downloaded the demo and I'm was not happy with it. I was expecting something epic and cool like the other Vagrant Hearts but not this one. The battles are boring, the musics are annoying (VH1 and 2 had much better), the characters faces are ugly, didn't like the mapping since VH had a great mapping and the plot was very uniteresting. Don't know if all this is because of the beginning of the game, but I didn't like it. And I think that Del should post other screens, I odn't think these screens will make players be interested in the game.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Del » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:10 pm

For those having problems at Darter Mines, we're looking into the issue and a new version will be uploaded in the next hours.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby horror » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm also rather disappointed in this chapter of Vagrant Hearts. Where are all the chests?
horror
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 am

Hi Del,

Is the new version up yet. Can't change characters in mines and now I'm in Avalu and have spoken to the king but can only go around the castle in circles i.e. the lower R hall exit comes out in the upper L hall exit, if you enter the upper L it only goes to the end and you have to return. Lower L goes to army sleeping quarters & upper R freezes. Need some help there!
Thanks.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts Zero ERRORS

Postby Nyx » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:46 pm

I am stuck in this dungeon (far right and south). Is there a way to get thru the wall that blocks the passages on the right, or am i missing something?

Enter the top right room of the Throne room and i get stuck here. Cannot go anywhere. Have to Alt F4 to shut down....

NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby CINDY712 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

I can't do anything after the kings: say my servants will search my fathers study for what you seek...he said a room will be ready for me but where is the room to sleep?? what do I do???? I am at level 13...

Also I am having the same problem as NYX with the fire cave and castle...
Thanks,
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby TERRBEAR » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 am

Does anyone know when the updatred verison is going to be posted? After talking to thr king you can not go any futher.
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby bclouds » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 am

D-Squall wrote:Downloaded the demo and I'm was not happy with it. I was expecting something epic and cool like the other Vagrant Hearts but not this one. The battles are boring, the musics are annoying (VH1 and 2 had much better), the characters faces are ugly, didn't like the mapping since VH had a great mapping and the plot was very uniteresting. Don't know if all this is because of the beginning of the game, but I didn't like it. And I think that Del should post other screens, I odn't think these screens will make players be interested in the game.

I have never liked his games much to be honest. Very expensive for the bug-ridden experiences that they are and next to no care or polish at all. He rushes his games instead of doing what Aldorlea and Amaranth do which is taking the time to create games worth the asking price. $20 for warfare studio games is a punch in the face to the public. He has no respect for the buying public when he releases mediocre experiences at very steep prices.
You know you are not getting quality when he releases a new game every full moon. Sure his games may have hours and hours of gameplay but that means nothing if you are not really enjoying the game.
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am

Hey Del, how about a bit of action!!!!!!!!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm here guys, we're looking into the reports and a new version will be up and running today, I'll let you know.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby CINDY712 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:11 pm

I like the game myself if I didn't I sure woudn't play OR buy....sure I get upset with the bugs I am stuck now until the new update but I go on to something else & come back....

Cindy :)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby Del » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

New version is up, again, sorry for the inconvinience.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby TERRBEAR » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 am

Del this new verison is no better. You can not go into any of the rooms in the upper left. You wind up either somewhere else or you freeze.
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 am

Hi Del, I've just downloaded the new version and it's a Terrbear says: it's no better than the old one. You get one more conversation between Amanda and Jenko but when you try to go into any of the rooms on the Lside it freezes.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers