Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Finished

Finished

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeah ive finished the game wooohoooo great game Indy it sure kept me on my toes lol.The walkthrough was invaluable especially near the end on the plane and the screwdriver did the trick.Now watching for the next game.Keep up the good work Indy +::clap +::clap +::Thumbup :) +::YAY

The team that did it for me Dan,Joy,Phil and Martin.It certainly was a game with a difference
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Re: Finished

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Glad you loved it so much!
My guides usually contain helpful stuff. 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 am

I just finished it up for the third time, and I have to admit, it really tests your strategic abilities. I'm glad I got the guide, otherwise, I might've torn my hair out!

I actually liked the game because it was situated in the modern world, which I found is really difficult to flesh out an RPG in that setting.

I always chose the difficult modes, and I always take the Nerd Girl with me. Reason? She's got great skills and support, but come the last two chapters, she can immediately shut down the enemies movements. I was surprised at how useful she is. And she can easily one-shot a certain boss that even I was surprised!
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:23 am

I just finished it up for the third time, and I have to admit, it really tests your strategic abilities. I'm glad I got the guide, otherwise, I might've torn my hair out!

I'm glad you'd such fun with it. Yes it's a very strategic game, with a lot of possibilities. :)

I actually liked the game because it was situated in the modern world, which I found is really difficult to flesh out an RPG in that setting.

Thanks!

I always chose the difficult modes, and I always take the Nerd Girl with me. Reason? She's got great skills and support, but come the last two chapters, she can immediately shut down the enemies movements. I was surprised at how useful she is. And she can easily one-shot a certain boss that even I was surprised!

The Nerd Girl is deffo a GREAT character. :)

Feel free to open a new thread if you would like to provide me with a comprehensive feedback. +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 am

*Sigh* Finally wrapped up with Legendary Mode. In this mode, it's not the mooks to watch out for, but the bosses. They hit HARD, with one-shotting everyone. That has got to be the hardest mode ever created here...

I am SO glad I took Katlia with me. If it wasn't for her and her bonus items boosts, I wouldn't have made it. The Bonus "Boss Slayer" with Katlia made it so much easier, otherwise I wouldn't have made it.

I would say that I want to try the easier modes now, but I think I'll pass. Time to hit the other Aldorlea games.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:58 am

wow, gratz, such a GREAT player that you are! :) +::clap +::clap +::wizard

Sigh* Finally wrapped up with Legendary Mode. In this mode, it's not the mooks to watch out for, but the bosses. They hit HARD, with one-shotting everyone. That has got to be the hardest mode ever created here...

That was the point though. You probably got a gorgeous picture for your efforts. +::Thumbup ;)

I am SO glad I took Katlia with me. If it wasn't for her and her bonus items boosts, I wouldn't have made it. The Bonus "Boss Slayer" with Katlia made it so much easier, otherwise I wouldn't have made it.

Katia is very good. Do you not rename your charas btw?

I would say that I want to try the easier modes now, but I think I'll pass. Time to hit the other Aldorlea games.

Which ones? +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I finished the Hard mode today. No healing from the cops. It was damn hard. +::O_o

Now playing the other modes to unlock all the secret character. But GR definitively is an awesome game. Very different from anyhing else, great levels variability and you really need to know what you are doing, otherwise you can get beaten pretty quickly.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:36 am

Glad you loved it so much! :)
Good luck with the other modes, but you probably don't need it now. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Gameplay: Bad I couldn’t buy all weapons at the 5th place.
I've finished on normal mode with help from the police.
I wanted to play without the police but I was stuck before Troy's boss.
At first I still didn’t beat her blaster, but did it on the 2nd time. I thought of the screwdriver for the final boss!
The save system isn’t great, when progress saved among enemies.

Skills: Shut up good for the party to hit first, block, exposed hit more. +::Thumbup
Spoiler: show
I'm a boy who loves a girl, I've to save a girl each time? It looks I've to keep the who I am and gay/straight I've chosen for the other playthroughs. :( Here I'd play on easy mode.

I got scared at the music when they see the tape is nailed.
Humor “you’ve tried to hit me several times Markus, now we’ll hit you” +::lol
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Girlfriend Rescue - Help and Questions