Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Your first team

Re: Your first team

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:52 pm

The king's comments about the archer put me off (can't hit anything) trying to use him.

King puts down all of them though lol

Right now I've made two saves before picking my party, one in easy and one in normal. That way I can always restart things while I'm trying to find a good team to put together. Chances are all combos are good. I'm tempted to find the weakest ones and see if I can whip them into shape.

The weakest combo, now that's a very interesting yet tough thing to achieve.

But I'm a perfectionist so I doubt I'll ever find my "perfect" party. Gonna have fun trying, though!

+::Thumbup ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 am

Indinera wrote:snail, ahahaha +::lol

With such a heavy armor ... no wonder!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:10 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:snail, ahahaha +::lol

With such a heavy armor ... no wonder!

And that's why, dear, the women have the armor they have. +::YAY +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:49 am

+::biggrin :razz:
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Nyx » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:55 pm

My 1st team was made up of the women. They could not beat the Dvorsky Tower demons tho.... +::cry

n
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Having tried with 3 different teams now, I've come to the conclusion that the war monk is an essential.

His skills like 'Shard' and another all-party one (forgotten the name, but it uses only a few more MP) is brilliant for getting rid of multiple enemies like fairies. His ability to heal lots of status effects, as well as HP heal pulled me out of several difficult situations. He develops a MP regen skill so I never needed to worry about restoring his MP after a while. I gave him the relic which grants 2 hits and with that he was pretty awesome. Also before late game boss battles he can give himself the state Gigantic which means he starts the battle with a big HP pool.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby karenks » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:38 pm

My first team is Archer of Canopy, Priestess of Savior, Pyro-witch & Dark Knight. I'll try different combination next game.. very tempted to take the minister because i need money +::YAY

Edit : So far my best damage dealing character is the archer due to her 1st strike move and the second best is the witch because she can wipe out the entire page of enemy instantly (unless the enemy is immune to magic, otherwise i would say the witch does the best damage).. i am not too in favour for the dark knight because he is way too slow and normally the enemy dies / wipe out by my witch and / or archer.
karenks
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:59 pm

@ Littlebro - reading that I'm almost tempted to give it a second go. Although yesterday I swore that I'm not going to touch that game again! ;)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:07 pm

something else about team building

Although she is not the strongest, the archer is a good choice, imo, because she fairly quickly gets a free shot before anything happens in battle. Then around level 23(?) that becomes 2 free shots and then at level 45 that becomes 4 free shots.

Get her the Frozen Bow and then the Underworld Bow as soon as you can and that can swing battles for you. In the final battle, use the war monk to buff her with his 'Empowering' skill, otherwise she is a bit of a liability.

I discovered that the Magneto Witch and the Archer of the Canopy share a lot of earth based spells, so choose one or the other. My preference is for the Archer of the Clouds.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Guess what ... I just started over again ... using War Monk, Archer of the Clouds and Magneto Witch. ;)
The Archer already has her free shot which is cool.
BUT .... she's my leader ............ +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's your fourth?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:56 pm

The Commander.
Well, I'll keep that formation now. I guess there's a disadvantage to everyone when they are the leader.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby nightowl » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:19 am

You do know you can change the position of the players in your party by clicking on party? I'm fond of moving my people around as the game progresses, depending on their hit points.
nightowl
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:40 am

Yes, of course you can change the party formation, but in this game there's a special aspect to being the first member chosen. (Says no more until you you finish the game.)
littlebro
Ranger

Postby david42 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:07 pm

My first (and only so far) team is:
Frank - Crusader (Leader)
Jefferson - Minister
Callyope - Archer of the Clouds
Gail - Priestess of Savior

I'll collect the ninth ring soon, once I've finished replaying all the previous dungeons with the Golden Key. And so far, this seems a reasonable team.

Edit: Now I've finished, that worked out OK. I was only playing on "Hard", mind you.
I wasn't sure they'd be much good in the final battle, but Gail's Heaven's Burn spell worked the best and eventually defeated the big boss. I equipped the relic which makes the enemies slow. Whether it had much effect, I don't know.
david42
Wanderer

Previous

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions