Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chapter 12 Walkthrough Part I

Re: Chapter 12 Walkthrough Part I

Postby gala1954 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:34 pm

28. Go down to the Transports and go first to the Southern Lands and then to the Eastern Lands. With Alexandra in the party, speak to Marian; she gets 4MN. Go right and up (it’s round a little stone pillar) and speak to the guard to be taken to Cantal. Enter the house on the left; Cindy can steal 3000 gold from the chest. Follow the path round and enter the first house on the next row up. Cindy can steal the book The Saint Days with the spell ‘Aura of Benevolence’ from the chest in the top corner. Exit and continue round and up and enter the Town Hall. Cindy can steal 3328 gold and an Evening Gown from the chest. If you want, take the right exit and go into the cave, click on the lamp for some light and then click on the jar. If you defeat the Uh-Mana-Gaar, the village will be destroyed. I left it, but if you want to fight it, use Random’s God’s Blade and have a strong party. Return to the guard and go back down to the main path.

Just found out that when you destroy the Uh-Mana-Gear, there is a random drop of a "scorpio side axe" which has a bigger attack than the grandiose axe. I've played this probably 8 times and this is the first time I got a drop. Nice drop! So worth the kill and inconvenience of having to cross the whole island for healing in Moormore (sp?).
+::clap
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:56 am

Ah, so finally someone gave me a reason to destroy the town next time around! +::Thumbup
In all my playthroughs I always left it be as I thought it would make no difference and I felt sorry for all the people there!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Someone is resurrecting the glory of LF!! +::clap +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby gala1954 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:06 am

61. Return to the xylophone. Quest complete. You are now back in Adretana, Luci wants to go to the Throne Room. First, lets go to Baretta. First item is Barretta’s Special and as you are exiting she offers you the Baretta X-Drill. Leave the shop completely. At the Transport come back for Bajbi’hil Pollen x 2; as you exit she offers you Nautilea Coral. Go back to the Transport and return for Rotten Fruit x 2 and an Algorithim Diamond Helment. Back to the Transport and return for Sanctum Words. Last time back to the Transport and return for 2 Aquannathat Javelins and 3 Magumahar Swords.

The past two times I've played LFIII, Barretta is NOT giving me the x-drill. I have tried putting on the pheasant's hat and luck ring. I've tried the burglar's bar. I've tried not buying the Baretta's Special, exiting, and going back in and buying it... still no offer for the x-drill. Any ideas anyone Last time I was playing I got so frustrated, I just quit playing for a while and started all over from LFI. I tried going out of the shop and coming back and she offers me the bajbi'hil pollen and upon exiting the nautilea coral. So I just don't know what to do. Anyone else with the problem who figured it out?? +::surrender
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:22 am

Have you bought one of everything as they become available?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby gala1954 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:03 am

61. Return to the xylophone. Quest complete. You are now back in Adretana, Luci wants to go to the Throne Room. First, lets go to Baretta. First item is Barretta’s Special and as you are exiting she offers you the Baretta X-Drill. Leave the shop completely. At the Transport come back for Bajbi’hil Pollen x 2; as you exit she offers you Nautilea Coral. Go back to the Transport and return for Rotten Fruit x 2 and an Algorithim Diamond Helment. Back to the Transport and return for Sanctum Words. Last time back to the Transport and return for 2 Aquannathat Javelins and 3 Magumahar Swords.

I am having a lot of trouble with Baretta offering stuff. She no long offers the X-Drill no matter how many times I reload. She only offers me the Nautilea Coral if I buy the Bajbi’hil Pollen one at a time (which is okay) but when I go for the final trip, she says she's too exhausted to do anymore, so I can't get the 2 Aquannathat Javelins and 3 Magumahar Swords. Any suggestions? Were some of these eliminated on a more recent build? I used to get them all of the time. +::Dunno
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby gala1954 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 pm

I just saw the response post to my last query, littlebro... I don't think I have bought everything available. I know I only buy one wicked switch blade. Is this the problem? Good grief!
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Yes, in order to get the best stuff from Baretta it's crucial to always buy everything.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Yes, in order to get the best stuff from Baretta it's crucial to always buy everything.

tricky baretta ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:50 pm

But well worth the hassle!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby rpsmith » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:44 am

+:oops:
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby Stargazer » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm

After finishing the Mt Zulle Dream I only got about 100000 xp +::cry . Can someone tell me what I did wrong +::Dunno ?
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby TruSplat8 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:16 am

To Whom It Concerns!!

A: In Paragraph 24, there is a little cross-shaped area on the right lower side of the map, and at the end of 1 of the paths is a pink crystal, and if you examine this, Tarabullah gets +1 MN!

B: In Paragraph 37, in the room with the Yveen Egg, there is also a chest with an Yveen Water hidden along the bottom of the room!

C: In Paragraph 42, there're a couple of things after getting through the door using the Pyramid Cube! First of all, there's a small secret room you can see as you pass it by with a treasure chest containing a bit of loot that I can't remember what it was! But it was good. The way to get to it is a hidden passage over to the left, downward and then rightward. ALSO! To the right end of the red carpet area, there's another hidden passage! If you follow this one to the end, and examine that end, you get a Golden Apple. BUT, there are ALSO 2 other passages within this, one going up and one going down - if you keep pushing up and down as you go along, you will find them, and at the end of each, there is another Golden Apple! So 3 Golden Apples altogether!

D: In Paragraph 48, in the room on the right that's above the room with the Emerald Powder and Life Apple, there IS something there! If you examine the north wall, 7 spaces from the left, you get a Gaia Dust and a Star Dust! This was a hint that you can find in the lower right room on the wall all the way to the upper right.

E: In Paragraph 60, there is a spot on the wall below the hooded GC-poser that you can examine and find a Mind Haze!
TruSplat8
Peasant

Previous

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)